RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
beerwithduncan

All time favourite songs.

8 hours ago, hesi said:

One for you

Can you name a few bands with 3 bona fide lead singers.  Have to be regarded as quality lead singers who have regularly featured on lead vocals.  For example the Beatles would not count, as while Lennon and McCartney fit the bill, George Harrison could not be regarded as a lead vocalist

8 hours ago, hesi said:

One for you

Can you name a few bands with 3 bona fide lead singers.  Have to be regarded as quality lead singers who have regularly featured on lead vocals.  For example the Beatles would not count, as while Lennon and McCartney fit the bill, George Harrison could not be regarded as a lead vocalist

Eagles had Don Henley Glenn Frey and Joe Walsh.

My wife said both of those Von.........I said no as I didn't think there were 3 of them that were notable singers in their own right................although the beach boys were once The Pendlestones.

7 minutes ago, hesi said:

I wasn't thinking of either of those, but you are in the right era

The Beach Boys - Mike Love and Carl Wilson.  Al Jardine and Brian Wilson, both quality vocalists who took the lead on several BB's hits.  Brian Wilson was even going to take the lead on Good Vibrations, so probably have to give you that one

The Bee Gees - Probably Maurice Gibb not classed as a lead vocalist

CSN - definite yes, although not the answer I have.

Second clue, they still exist as a group, although have undergone a lot of change in personnel.  One of their vocalists now, is the son of a member of Elvis' Taking Care of Business backing group. 

Chicago ?