RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
beerwithduncan

All time favourite songs.

Thanks Duncan...good to see you back.

As an aside, and probably not the appropriate forum, I really, really like Hughie Green to beat Smolda later on, think the $5.50 is a great price and plan to punt him accordingly...your thoughts?

16 minutes ago, Steve Paul said:

Thanks Duncan...good to see you back.

As an aside, and probably not the appropriate forum, I really, really like Hughie Green to beat Smolda later on, think the $5.50 is a great price and plan to punt him accordingly...your thoughts?

Hey Steve. Good to touch base with you again.

I'm certain Hughie is in the best position to take advantage of Have Faith In Me being on holiday. It's just a matter of when he takes over. Only Smolda can stop him tonight. He was driven like he was a run short first up. He will need to be on top of his game and ready to work to beat an All Star in a decent race they want. Will be a fascinating race to watch where tactics will again be the key. Would love to see Hughie win and you may well see that tonight. If he is in front with a round to go 5.50 will be money for old rope as Smolda will need a turbo to get past him. If Hughie is driven quietly again I think second is his best hope. Look forward to the race. Good luck Steve.