RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Huey

Late start

Late start of horse at Otaki today in R4 , surely this is the straw the broke the camels back and people can see just what a dire state racing is in, in this country. I am beyond words in describing the farce that went on there today.

What precedent has this set?

Are these the same people we are asking to sort out the Cobalt case?

If I do the same at Auckland on Saturday,do you really think they will put the meeting back 5 minutes,I may try this,but the problem with that is I need a 5 Minute start.

Most Trainers go at least an Hour prior to their horse racing, give a horse, if it sweated and then give it  a walk around and let it settle prior to racing,so this horse is running late ,it would have had a rough trip at best to get to the races,then they asked it to race,,surely they should have scratched it,regardless of how many horses were racing,just another example of where we are heading..Down the Drain

Edited by scooby3051