RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Yankiwi

GRNZ Board Member To Face Charges

6 hours ago, Eagle Eye said:

You seem to no a lot about drugs were you a friend of Robert Asquit ? a yes or no will be fine cheers

Yeah I knew Robert he happened to train a horse for me,, changed soon as we found what he was up to... Horse was off his property in a blink... Most of NZ new Robert laugh every second but there's a limit...

I make it a point to find out what's good for our dogs and what's not....

You don't have to needle a dog for success,, only needle our dogs have ever had is their Parvo shot.. And proud of it....

Edited by scooby3051
uneccessary

I have read the apology and it reads as genuine. But I think this guy has been pretty high handed when replying to real questions regarding this code some might say conceited the way he tries to use big words to confuse the answer and maybe talking down to the person asking the question, I don't know much about the guy but is this his normal behavior? If so then that is what he has to apologize for, no one is bigger than the game! he even posted an answer to falling turnover that read "he is doing his best to help that" , boy oh boy he was on the board and that was his best answer? like he is the only gambler on the planet! I said it before the whole board should stand down and take measures to give this code a chance, all they are doing is giving people like that Cross clown ammunition can't they see that? me thinks they have something to hide and can't let go of the golden goose. I apologize to those with pedigree in the game but you have all been hung out to dry, the fun is gone, give it up. I have.

17 minutes ago, Jon Trum said:

I have read the apology and it reads as genuine. But I think this guy has been pretty high handed when replying to real questions regarding this code some might say conceited the way he tries to use big words to confuse the answer and maybe talking down to the person asking the question, I don't know much about the guy but is this his normal behavior? If so then that is what he has to apologize for, no one is bigger than the game! he even posted an answer to falling turnover that read "he is doing his best to help that" , boy oh boy he was on the board and that was his best answer? like he is the only gambler on the planet! I said it before the whole board should stand down and take measures to give this code a chance, all they are doing is giving people like that Cross clown ammunition can't they see that? me thinks they have something to hide and can't let go of the golden goose. I apologize to those with pedigree in the game but you have all been hung out to dry, the fun is gone, give it up. I have.

it seems a lot of his mates on here have gone quite

6 minutes ago, Eagle Eye said:

You have no mates and no racing dogs beats me why you post it's always negative

Last warning.. stop the personal shit...he has every right to post his opinion just as you do..but if you both continue the personal stuff then don't say I did not warn you BOTH.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Last warning.. stop the personal shit...he has every right to post his opinion just as you do..but if you both continue the personal stuff then don't say I did not warn you BOTH.

Sorry Scooby it was more a statement won't reply his posts

12 hours ago, merv o brien said:

I ment to say it's a shame that David Scott has taken the fall for the others involved in this sorry saga

Problem i have Merv, is how can you trust any results anymore. With the RIU admitting they are unable to detect certain drugs, and the cheats having full rein knowing they can get away with it, then all results on the track are now in doubt. It has been getting worse year by year. The Ass has been complicit in the use of Steroids in bitches until recent times. They even advised trainers in the journal to take their bitches to the vet to get their dose of Anabolic Steroids when it had been clearly laid out in their very own rule book that Steroids were a prohibited substance. The reason for the advise to have the bitches done at the vet was because trainers had their own vials of Steroids, and were administering huge amounts to their bitches. Roll on a few yrs and finally the Ass was shamed into recognising their own rule book and outlawed Steroids in bitches. Now the bitches find they are having to compete against drugged up Steroid freak dogs because the useless RIU are unable to test them because the lazy bas#ards havn't created a threshold for dogs. They have sat on their fat a##'s, drawing their fat salaries, and done nothing. #ucken makes me mad just thinking how badly we are served by these useless so and so's.

We have a lab that is useless, only capable of detecting what kids in a school science lab could detect, chocolate, coffee, tea, penicillin. We have an over staffed RIU that is more intent on dress codes, and kennel inspections that uncovering the real crime, live baiting, drug cheats. They can't even read a race, let alone have the nouse to recognise a suspect performance on the track, swab the dog, blood test the dog, and send the sample to Hong Kong, or even Fiji that now doubt have a better Lab than our sorry excuse.

I now realise racing has now been taken over by the cheats. We have a limp, inpotent RIU. We have corruption going all the way to board level. We have silence from the RIB, NZGRA, RIU, on how they are going to instill confidence back into racing, where at the momment cheats are reigning supreme because of inabilitys to detect simple drugs.

I suppose we will get the usual answer, just make a new position to cover it. Drug detection officer. RIU, they will just expand their phone book. Game is stuffed.

John..

I truly get the feeling that they are in two minds on how to approach it, I think if they come in with all guns blazing the amount of trainer number may shrink or the touchee feelee approach...

To be honest John the way things have been run is nothing but a sharade,, they have the tools  but I think there frightened what they might uncover..

As you well know John we have trainers who I wouldn't give the time of day too let alone giving them one of our dogs....

Theres an ex Dunedin boy who lives in Melbourne, he's the man for the hair follicle testing would clean up these fleas in a minute..  

He could give your dogs life history..

Have given the Association his name but they want there own lab..

Aren't males usually physically stronger than females? Its no different in any sport, whether the animal is a dog, horse or human, you get the odd female of that sport that can compete at the elite level with males, but not even numbers

15 minutes ago, Cantab52 said:

I.ve heard that when hair testing comes in Dyna Vikkers is first on the list to test. Will make very intetesting reading. Would be very disappointing if he wasn't as good as everyone thought he was.

My hit list would be all dogs that have been put out for not chasing, and have got back by performing a satisfactory trial. These dogs derive the most benefit from drugs such as Fertagyl, which is the drug Scott was using.

4 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

So, in the first seven races thus far from Manukau, two absolute outsiders have turned up.

The first in race #5 paying $25.00

The second in race #7 paying $23.40

Both males.... Both from box #5.... Both the longest on the tote....

Just a coincidence?

Think I'll be sitting on my wallet for quite some time.....

You guys really can't help yourselves ..can you??? You have zero proof of anything yet you point the bone...:angry:

What do you feel is untrue about my post?

The first in race #5 paying $25.00

The second in race #7 paying $23.40

Both males.... Both from box #5.... Both the longest on the tote....

Proof ~

https://ebet.tab.co.nz/results/AUKG-reslt04241605.html

https://ebet.tab.co.nz/results/AUKG-reslt04241607.html

scooby doooo

now this drug has been identified to everyone , it will be all on for one and all until it can be tested for.

and as yankiwi has posted one of those long shot winners has improve its P.B by 0.6 seconds or 10 lenghts .

now im not saying the dog has been doped today but every time a dog now runs out of its skin the questions will always by in peoples minds .

was it helped to run that fast.

On the other hand the other winner run 0.23 or 4 lenghts slower than it P.B

so who knows. 

4 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

You have zero proof of anything yet you point the bone...:angry:

Mike Godber hasn't offered any assurance that it wasn't a real possibility.

"Male dogs have a normal level of testosterone, so you have to be able to prove that amount of testosterone in a dog was way above what would have been a normal level. That can be quite challenging. It's not impossible, we didn't say we couldn't show it, but everywhere in the world it is difficult."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/79089391/Racing-Integrity-Unit-considering-sending-David-Scott-investigation-to-police

$19.70 win dividend in race #9.

https://ebet.tab.co.nz/results/AUKG-reslt04241609.html

Edited by scooby3051
Not Needed

Following are factual results I've put together.

Since the beginning of 2016, there have been 19 race meets held at Manukau.

Listed below are winners that paid $18 or more on the tote with the corresponding date & sex of the greyhound.

• 3x on 24/04/16 Dog/Dog/Dog
  • 1x on 17/04/16 Dog
  • 2x on 13/03/16 Dog/Bitch
  • 1x on 06/03/16 Dog
  • 1x on 28/02/16 Dog
  • 1x on 22/02/16 Bitch
  • 2x on 21/02/16 Dog/Dog
  • 1x on 14/02/16 Dog
  • 2x on 10/01/16 Bitch/Bitch
  • 1x on 07/10/16 Dog

Charles, are you suggesting it will only be a level playing field when all the favourites win? Some of those dividends have been crazy as the dogs involved often had very good chances of being in the money. Too bad if the punters cant figure that out. I can think of our own dogs over the years $27 Auckland cup winner several over 20's in the last few years and not one aided by illegal substances..

I have labelled you on here before as the most logical poster of all but this line has me reconsidering. 

34 minutes ago, GOM said:

Charles, are you suggesting it will only be a level playing field when all the favourites win? Some of those dividends have been crazy as the dogs involved often had very good chances of being in the money. Too bad if the punters cant figure that out. I can think of our own dogs over the years $27 Auckland cup winner several over 20's in the last few years and not one aided by illegal substances..

I have labelled you on here before as the most logical poster of all but this line has me reconsidering. 

GOM, i think what Yankiwi is alluding to, is because we all now know the authorities cannot test male dogs for steroids, it now caste's doubt on all results concerning male dogs. I can understand where he's coming from.

I think its beholden on all honest people whom are involved with Greyhounds to keep up unrelenting pressure on the NZGRA, RIU, to get a test for male dogs as soon as possible, and in the meantime to send offshore swabs to Labs where the testing can be done.

Further to my last post, this business with male dogs is not new. As alluded to in previous posts, the $250,000 Platium Paws race, conducted by the CH CH Greyhound Club yrs ago, turned up positives to steroids in a number of dogs, but was swept under the carpet as it was an embarrassment to the authorities to find an overseas lab uncover all these positives to banned steroids. They have done NOTHING since then to address this cheating. It has become so prevalent in my view that all results concerning male dogs are to be treated with caution.