RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eagle Eye

Dyna Vikkers

Surprisingly few comments on the stunning performances of Dyna Vikkers and Dyna Double One. Two remarkable efforts at the highest level. Good to see them well recorded on the NZGRA website.

It is often said that Dame Nellie Melba's brother - or was it her sister? - couldn't sing a note to explain why siblings don't always have equal abilities.

These two have certainly sung the highest notes.

Right listen here "WhoKnows" do you actually care that much for the dog or are you on some war path against the trainer? Have you looked at the dogs form coming back from injury? Running placings week in week out in c5 company against the best we have down here? The dog has a heart of a champion and is getting back to his best, the trainer is an outstanding bloke and top class trainer who will always do the best for his dogs! 

2 hours ago, Whoknowsfuckall said:

Right listen here "WhoKnows" do you actually care that much for the dog or are you on some war path against the trainer? Have you looked at the dogs form coming back from injury? Running placings week in week out in c5 company against the best we have down here? The dog has a heart of a champion and is getting back to his best, the trainer is an outstanding bloke and top class trainer who will always do the best for his dogs! 

:) lol love your name cheers WB

Lol come on who knows suck it up that you got burnt or just hate the trainer. Plenty of top dogs cop a serious injury and never come back the same that you don't ambush like you have poor old Duel cup winner. Dog may of loss a few lengths to what he once was but can safely say hasn't loss his heart.

Beat it boy 

On 7/28/2016 at 4:59 PM, WhoKnows said:

Surely he had his best chance to bounce back tonight, had every chance in behind a sprinter and couldn't run him down.

I hope they don't just keep racing him into the grond just for the sake of it, the injury he had has obviously taken its toll.

gee whoknows you make a comment and you start to get bagged by 2 newbies interesting

1 hour ago, Superdooper said:

Lol come on who knows suck it up that you got burnt or just hate the trainer. Plenty of top dogs cop a serious injury and never come back the same that you don't ambush like you have poor old Duel cup winner. Dog may of loss a few lengths to what he once was but can safely say hasn't loss his heart.

Beat it boy 

We speak English here Superdope.

1 hour ago, Superdooper said:

I will always stand up for a champion boys. Will make my day when the champ hits back as much as it made my day when J Goode was at top of the dice a few weeks back after a good old sprint race :o

Good for you Superdoper, i love my sprinters.:D

7 hours ago, GOM said:

Ridiculous

Lol :) what it's funny you idiots on here stop giving each other shit, this sport is under fire love your dogs love the code so what if people pat themselves on the back no one else does, if you've got it what's wrong with showing you love what you have lol, when I see winners I love it and inspire to win myself cheers WB

On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 2:27 PM, WhoKnows said:

Come on Craig, retire him while he still has some dignity, today's run was abysmal, let's not see him drop through the grades just out of pure greed, he has been too good a dog for that.

Too right mate