RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

Sound Proposition FINALLY disqualified

Is this Sir Dennis Ryan's Informants "Head line " this  Friday ?

Dennis  I hope so.!!

The Informants pricelss contribution to racing, hopefully will feature the disqualification of Sound Proposition and the other two Wexford Horses.

WHY ? Natural justice says if the swab was positive, disqualify the place getter.

No ifs/

No buts.

If a motorist gets tested positive to drugs/ alcohol at a check point, the ramifications/ penalties are written and enforced.

Car impounded: Licence revoked.Disqualified.

If however, a smart lawyer proves the :Testing method or procedures were incorrect or prejudicial, then the appeal process commences.

The driver can apply for a review etc. ( work Licence).

So how can our pathetic Mike The ex Grocer , get away with this incompetent,procedure?

Under our rules of racing the Cobalt maxis  200 . All  the three horses were over !

Period.

Disqualify Them .

Then let the rules of natural justice and court cases apply.

Under this scheme, no one is saying Wexford is Guilty of mal practice..But they ( Wexford ) have to prove, beyond reasonable doubt that

their stable is  innocent.

Wexford, should have said, "we will fight this. We will pay the 4th,5th etc Derby place getters (2015)" and the other two horses who will be disqualified.

Re create your  Mana ,Lance. Because you have lost that Mana with me.

Revel Somervell

16 hours ago, Black Kirrama said:

Is this Sir Dennis Ryan's Informants "Head line " this  Friday ?

Dennis  I hope so.!!

The Informants pricelss contribution to racing, hopefully will feature the disqualification of Sound Proposition and the other two Wexford Horses.

WHY ? Natural justice says if the swab was positive, disqualify the place getter.

No ifs/

No buts.

If a motorist gets tested positive to drugs/ alcohol at a check point, the ramifications/ penalties are written and enforced.

Car impounded: Licence revoked.Disqualified.

If however, a smart lawyer proves the :Testing method or procedures were incorrect or prejudicial, then the appeal process commences.

The driver can apply for a review etc. ( work Licence).

So how can our pathetic Mike The ex Grocer , get away with this incompetent,procedure?

Under our rules of racing the Cobalt maxis  200 . All  the three horses were over !

Period.

Disqualify Them .

Then let the rules of natural justice and court cases apply.

Under this scheme, no one is saying Wexford is Guilty of mal practice..But they ( Wexford ) have to prove, beyond reasonable doubt that

their stable is  innocent.

Wexford, should have said, "we will fight this. We will pay the 4th,5th etc Derby place getters (2015)" and the other two horses who will be disqualified.

Re create your  Mana ,Lance. Because you have lost that Mana with me.

Revel Somervell

A case of making something easy become a major drama for everyone except the ones that either cheated or made a mistake (we all have our own take on this).  Let them under investigation be the ones that are inconvenienced, not the ones doing everything  by the book and racing within the guidelines, suffer for a year waiting to be paid. There is no way these horses can not be disqualified, so damn well do it, and let those guilty be the ones to wait to be cleared.

Question: Has anyone seen Mr O'Sullivan around the racetracks as I'm told he has been nowhere to be seen, but they could be mistaken of course, and he and his partner finding plenty to celebrate. I'm with you there is no Mana left for me either.

Guest 2Admin2
1 hour ago, Los Lobos said:

Tennis drug fail = Instant disqualification

O'Sullivan drug fail =  Business as usual

Is there any wonder the racing industry have no faith in the process.

Wrong Los Lobos - Tennis drug fail = suspension pending hearing.

She was disqualified from the Aussie Tennis Open however you are inferring that O'Sullivan should be disqualified - their horses perhaps but not the stable.

I am suggesting the horses be disqualified as soon as positives are found. As  it stands in three races there are 5 (at least)  horses that didn't receive their correct stake = 15 owners/trainers/jockeys  or more etc. Also these horses are  racing under possibly incorrect ratings = unfair for all the horses racing against them. And this has been the case for 12 months. How can anyone in their right mind not vote for a  horses instant disqualification if found to have an unfair advantage.  But lets not worry about all these others getting what is rightfully theirs, it might get in the way of protecting the ones that caused this situation in the first place. 

Guest 2Admin2
17 minutes ago, Los Lobos said:

I am suggesting the horses be disqualified as soon as positives are found. As  it stands in three races there are 5 (at least)  horses that didn't receive their correct stake = 15 owners/trainers/jockeys  or more etc. Also these horses are  racing under possibly incorrect ratings = unfair for all the horses racing against them. And this has been the case for 12 months. How can anyone in their right mind not vote for a  horses instant disqualification if found to have an unfair advantage.  But lets not worry about all these others getting what is rightfully theirs, it might get in the way of protecting the ones that caused this situation in the first place. 

I don't disagree with what you are saying however earlier in the thread it was pointed out that the RIU have set a precedent where this doesn't happen.  One issue that may arise though that justifies not immediately disqualifying the horses is if some procedural anomaly or technical error is found as has happened previously.  

However as soon as Wexford agreed that the test results were valid then the horses should be disqualified.  Then the inquiry is only related to how they were over.

Ohokaman Sound Proposition will be a poor proposition on Saturday. Lay of the day material as far as I am concerned. He should be carrying 54kg. instead of his carded weight because he is effectively a Ratings 67 horse not a Ratings 80 horse.

1 hour ago, gubellini said:

Ohokaman Sound Proposition will be a poor proposition on Saturday. Lay of the day material as far as I am concerned. He should be carrying 54kg. instead of his carded weight because he is effectively a Ratings 67 horse not a Ratings 80 horse.

But what if he has been sharing the Dairy Cows trough this week?

Do horses get swabbed for methamphetamine? I would imagine there would be a lot in Matamata and Cambridge exposed to second hand smoke and the everpresent plume of home laboratory smoke that resides over both towns. This could pose a risk to these horses in the vicinity no? Maybe an out if you could administer this substance to horses, unfortunately costs a lot more than cobalt and the cost of attaining enough meth to give to a horse is not economically viable when you balance it against present stakemoney.