RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

The Bachelor NZ....

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

It is shite,however the reality is that these shows are cheap to make and the advertisers love them.

The best quality drama's are now on Soho,Netflix and those type of channels or do what I do and get  someone to download a complete series and watch it over a couple of weekends.

Agreed - just got hooked on Netflix series House of Cards. Outstanding

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

They have this overseas. It's called the "Bachelorette". One girl and 12 big beef cakes vying for her attention. I don't think I'd enjoy that as much.

Apologies i should have added in NZ. I know they do it that way overseas as a mate in UK sent me a tragic snippet one day.

59 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Correct Crusty....Soho the best by miles.

Game of Thrones, Billions, Masters of Sex, Penny Dreadful, Hell on Wheels, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire....brilliant.

I liked Banshee and Ray Donovan too. I'm all over the show Wicked Tuna at the moment, never had much interest in it but it got me big.

18 minutes ago, Canelo said:

I liked Banshee and Ray Donovan too. I'm all over the show Wicked Tuna at the moment, never had much interest in it but it got me big.

How did I forget Ray Donovan...!! ??  Great show. Waiting for the new series....

http://deadline.com/2016/04/ray-donovan-season-4-premiere-date-teaser-trailer-key-art-1201734345/

Poor old Fleur eh....

Jordan turns up at the Hotel unannounced and wanders in...

" G'day Fleur....errr...listen mate, I've made a bit of a cock up on the selection front mate....

I've been thinking about things a lot, and let me assure you, me shagging Naz a few times has absolutely nothing to do with it.

You're a great bird but I'm sure I can do...err....you can do better....I know people say I look like Glenn Quagmire off Family Guy but I don't see it.....he's a creepy bastard who would do anything to get a girl into bed....nothing like me..

Hey ho....see ya....."

image.png

57 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Poor old Fleur eh....

Jordan turns up at the Hotel unannounced and wanders in...

" G'day Fleur....errr...listen mate, I've made a bit of a cock up on the selection front mate....

I've been thinking about things a lot, and let me assure you, me shagging Naz a few times has absolutely nothing to do with it.

You're a great bird but I'm sure I can do...err....you can do better....I know people say I look like Glenn Quagmire off Family Guy but I don't see it.....he's a creepy bastard who would do anything to get a girl into bed....nothing like me..

Hey ho....see ya....."

image.png

instead of I've made a bit of cock up he should have been more truthful and said

I've had a bit of me cock up.

I am sure she would have understood

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Correct Crusty....Soho the best by miles.

Game of Thrones, Billions, Masters of Sex, Penny Dreadful, Hell on Wheels, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire....brilliant.

Did you watch Mad Dogs? Pretty good I thought. 

Big Ray Donovan fan aswell.

13 hours ago, GONSTA said:

The first season of True Detectives was good but the second was hard to follow

2 hours ago, Canelo said:

The first season of True Detectives was good but the second was hard to follow

It was hard to follow and didn't seem as good as the first series. However the ending was far superior to the first series, which (I felt) had been a huge let down.

Loved the theme music in both series.

15 hours ago, GONSTA said:

Mad Dogs was a great show. I loved it. Plenty of adventures while exploring all the human frailties of the four lead players.