RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

The Bachelor NZ....

41 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

What on Earth is Harmony Moki doing on there.....??? :o

Hoping for a 2 mile ride I guess.

Its sad that you 2 guys have admitted watching this weak as shit, my family are watching it with me viewing from the background when I get yelled at to look at this hot chick.;)

1 hour ago, N1MUE said:

Perhaps the more important question - what on earth are you doing watching that tripe? :unsure:

The Missus wanted to watch the first show, just to see what the girls were like. Not impressed....

Poor old Harmony never got a look in - goes home first night.....:D

6 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

He should have been the one kicked to touch.

The only thing that has been concerning my few friends is ''did he shag both of them and if he did he is a lucky bugger'''.

At the risk of being pooped on by irate males I say that this is not the right attitude.

Correct Crusty. I doubt Fleur has the same moral standards that other skank has somehow....

17 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Who really gives a shite!!

Reality TV if that is what you you call it is absolute crass contrived TV at it's worst. Don't give any credence to this rubbish.  

Correct Ted, never wasted a minute of my time watching the actual show. When will someone turn things around and have 1 women and 20 aspiring blokes- that would be a solution for those who like this rubbish.

2 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Correct Ted, never wasted a minute of my time watching the actual show. When will someone turn things around and have 1 women and 20 aspiring blokes- that would be a solution for those who like this rubbish.

They have this overseas. It's called the "Bachelorette". One girl and 12 big beef cakes vying for her attention. I don't think I'd enjoy that as much.

2 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Who really gives a shite!!

Reality TV if that is what you you call it is absolute crass contrived TV at it's worst. Don't give any credence to this rubbish.  

It is shite,however the reality is that these shows are cheap to make and the advertisers love them.

The best quality drama's are now on Soho,Netflix and those type of channels or do what I do and get  someone to download a complete series and watch it over a couple of weekends.

2 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

It is shite,however the reality is that these shows are cheap to make and the advertisers love them.

The best quality drama's are now on Soho,Netflix and those type of channels or do what I do and get  someone to download a complete series and watch it over a couple of weekends.

Correct Crusty....Soho the best by miles.

Game of Thrones, Billions, Masters of Sex, Penny Dreadful, Hell on Wheels, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire....brilliant.