RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Per Incanto

Nearly 2/3rds of the way through the season and not many have been dominant in the 3 year-old ranks after a stellar 2 year-old season. A few "over-cooked" as juveniles? or just the fickle nature of racing?

2 hours ago, Huey said:

Not sure, but that one of Howie Mathews looks a fair horse,

May well be Huey, but there is certainly not the tsunami of winners like last season. Certainly not having a chip at stallion or connections but concerned that their flag seems to be further down the pole this year. ( Dal Cielo will probably jump up and win a big one this weekend!)

38 minutes ago, Jon Trum said:

I thought (going on advertising) that Jackleberry was the only Sire available in New Zealand.

I saw him last week for the first time - Jakkalberry.

If he's not the best looking stallion in NZ, I don't know who is.

Mind you, Per Incanto is a great looker too.

P.S. I have no allegiance to the two aforementioned horses and I have not breed to them either.

That could change though this year!

3 hours ago, Insider said:

I saw him last week for the first time - Jakkalberry.

If he's not the best looking stallion in NZ, I don't know who is.

Mind you, Per Incanto is a great looker too.

P.S. I have no allegiance to the two aforementioned horses and I have not breed to them either.

That could change though this year!

Niagara is the best looking stallion.

Now you know.

25 winners from 73 runners isn't a great record for Per Incanto. As usual, the hype and bullshit that emanates from a stud farm when 1 or 2 of the 100+ mares served produces a good horse -  meant that Per Incanto was able to serve about 150 mares last season.

3 hours ago, bazach said:

25 winners from 73 runners isn't a great record for Per Incanto. As usual, the hype and bullshit that emanates from a stud farm when 1 or 2 of the 100+ mares served produces a good horse -  meant that Per Incanto was able to serve about 150 mares last season.

A bit harsh given his oldest are just 3yos,11 wins in the last month isn't a bad effort for any stallion.

There is no denying they get up and run.