RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

Danielle Hirini

On 25 February 2016 at 8:29 PM, biff said:

She's still just a kid!....and horses run for her. I've seen her sit 3 wide the journey and the bloody horse kept rolling and won.......she'll get better and better, a race brain is earned by experience, and then natural ability and good mentoring. That's the worry, good mentoring, apprentices don't receive the same tutoring and discipline that we did back in the 60's and 70's, as bad as some bosses were, and as we know some were ruthless, most of us learned horsemanship skills enough to sustain us into older age. I hope the young lady gets the tutoring she deserves and goes onto a great career, good luck Danielle.

Shit here i am quoting myself, oh well, old age does that I suppose, but fair to say this young lady has done something brilliant, how many jocks can boast this, especially so early in their careers. Something special, if anyone at Petone has the smarts, here's a new role model for aspiring young school leavers, if we could have a ''carrot'' for them in our industry,……….if we can save it, ………last thing we need is for an industrious SYD/MEL stable to recognise this talent and whisk her across the ditch,……keep Danielle here I say, well, for now anyway,