RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Uriah Heap

Super 17 or 18 or.... is here

I may not be sure how many teams are in the comp.

I may have picked the Cheetahs in the first round, after thinking the Juguar's were a South African team.

I may not be able to understand the pools system and who can make the finals.

But ..... Super Rugby is back for another season, starting this weekend, when Tana and his team are thrown in the deep end. U beauty.

Temperature at the moment (in Auckland) 27 deg.     Fields harder than the Onewa Netball Courts.      Who's idiotic idea is it to play 1st class Rugby in such conditions.       Oh yes, sponsors like Sky TV - the players should do like the Jockeys do, refuse to play because the conditions are too dangerous.     I wonder what the most serious injury will be this weekend?       Someones season over because of someone else's greed! 

41 degrees in Sydney at the moment.Cooling a bit for Sat.

Yes I think there is 18 teams this year but I wouldn't make a big bet on it.There is someone called the Sunwolves involved.

As long as the Canes give it a red hot go like last year I'll be happy.

Time for beer chips nuts.Great here.5.30 and 7.30 games  and sometimes 9.00 game.Utopia

Five rounds in and which players are performing.

Cruden, Ngatai, McKenzie from the Chiefs. Ardie Savea from the Hurricanes, Collins from the Highlanders.

What do they all have in common? They did not play in the World Cup. A number of those who did, are still warming to the task.

It was nice to see those "old warriors" Corey Jane and Isreal Dagg, produce games that harked back to their glory days.Jane got the fend going and Dagg had those twinkling feet working like we haven't seen in quite some time. Maybe they're not ready to go out to pasture just yet.

I feel Jason Emery has been very hard done by in getting 4 week suspension on top of the red card. He appeared to have eyes on the ball and even looked to do a small jump before smashing into Le Roux. Also, I reckon if Le Roux had landed on his side and jumped back up to his feet, Emery might not have even been sent off.

Ref won't make a difference. Joubert fair bloke just prone to the odd error. Maybe an Ozi ref would be seen to be above board but have they got one up to standard 

They just pick the best one regardless. Can't argue with that 

15 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

Ref won't make a difference. Joubert fair bloke just prone to the odd error. Maybe an Ozi ref would be seen to be above board but have they got one up to standard 

They just pick the best one regardless. Can't argue with that 

It's about time they selected the "best and/or in form ref" for the final. Have always had the odd chuckle with "neutral" ref's the norm for finals. These guys are professionals are they not? Joubert certainly wouldn't worry me(very good ref)....the Lions biggest concern is believing their own press. 

The Canes will hold tight for the 1st 20 minutes with continued solid defense then blow these yarpies all the way back to South Africa.....

This is OUR YEAR.........go the Canes!!