RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eshe

Any voluntary work in the Waikato?

Hi,

I am posting here just out of curiosity if anyone is willing to let me volunteer around there kennels in the Waikato area. I really enjoy watching the dogs and am keen to get a foot in the door without yet purchasing anything. I am currently dairy farming in Manawaru so Cambridge would probably be the ideal location for me to travel to. I can help out on both a Saturday and Sunday  with the possibility of some weekdays if wanted and I have no problem whatsoever doing the shit jobs. Have been sifting around this forum for awhile and thought I would take the plunge and see what comes of it. 

Thanks.

You can contact me (Matt) on 0277043056 or 072124174.

Good on you for the offer Matt.

While I can not answer your question, I can point you in the direction of someone that should be able to.

I'd get in contact with Wayne Steele, president of the Waikato GRC. (He's very approachable)

waynesteele@tZzzzzzkennels.com

He'll either be able to answer your question, or point you to the person within the club that can.

49 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Good on you for the offer Matt.

While I can not answer your question, I can point you in the direction of someone that should be able to.

I'd get in contact with Wayne Steele, president of the Waikato GRC. (He's very approachable)

He'll either be able to answer your question, or point you to the person within the club that can.

huh, how'd that happen?

lol, that email address somehow showed up incorrect.

The correct address is 

ok.. what's going on here... the website will not allow me to post the correct address.

It should be (without spaces) 

w a y n e s t e e l e @ t m r a c i n g k e n n e l s . c o m

1 minute ago, eshe said:

There must be a filter on the forum or something, I have found the correct one at The dogs nz site.

Thanks again for leading me on the right direction.

all good, you're on to it.

Good luck