RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Auck cup- thoughts?

Personally I was pretty keen on the $9 about Fantastic Sid before yesterday's heats and after his run yesterday my confidence has only increased, a super run first up in NZ. Pretty confident he would have been to strong for Vikkers if he got across them early yesterday.

Obviously Fahey's Kava Blu and Opawa Shackley were mighty impressive and both ran time, both vulnerable if they draw out wide in the semi's / final tho.

Couldn't believe crouch was paying single figures to win the final and 2.4 for the heat yesterday, personally thought that was the lay of the year, bookies can't have watched the majority of his runs at Auckland where he clearly doesn't get the 527. Straight into the Golden Easter Egg heats now Wassa? :D:D:D 

2 hours ago, GONSTA said:

Personally I was pretty keen on the $9 about Fantastic Sid before yesterday's heats and after his run yesterday my confidence has only increased, a super run first up in NZ. Pretty confident he would have been to strong for Vikkers if he got across them early yesterday.

Obviously Fahey's Kava Blu and Opawa Shackley were mighty impressive and both ran time, both vulnerable if they draw out wide in the semi's / final tho.

Couldn't believe crouch was paying single figures to win the final and 2.4 for the heat yesterday, personally thought that was the lay of the year, bookies can't have watched the majority of his runs at Auckland where he clearly doesn't get the 527. Straight into the Golden Easter Egg heats now Wassa? :D:D:D 

It is truely amazing to see you love our dog failing, he has tows missing and got a bump on the corner then was off balanced and that's it for his style of racing. Do you really think it's funny. The track was a disgrace dogs ending their carriers everywhere. Yes he is flying to NSW with Matty to race. Better to try than sit on your chuff pushing a button on your computer wondering, PS don't you wish you had one as good as CC all the best to you :DWatch this space GONSTA as We have several dogs just as good as this boy as we give our dogs every opportunity as money has no object and give them a lovely retirement as a big thank you to them as all dogs deserve cheers ;)So we move forward and do not look back

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye said:

It is truely amazing to see you love our dog failing, he has tows missing and got a bump on the corner then was off balanced and that's it for his style of racing. Do you really think it's funny. The track was a disgrace dogs ending their carriers everywhere. Yes he is flying to NSW with Matty to race. Better to try than sit on your chuff pushing a button on your computer wondering, PS don't you wish you had one as good as CC all the best to you :DWatch this space GONSTA as We have several dogs just as good as this boy as we give our dogs every opportunity as money has no object and give them a lovely retirement as a big thank you to them as all dogs deserve cheers ;)So we move forward and do not look back

image.jpg

All your dog's get a lovely retirement do they?

6 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

People only love to see you fail as you appear to be so arrogant and love to boast and gloat about your successes, maybe if you were a bit more humble and not so up yourself people might be a bit more respectful.

;)I feel you are jealous all the best to you who knows, nothing wrong with a winner remember that each time you loose, lol I do

What is wrong with people?  Why do all these posts need to be turned into something negative?

Why does it need to revolve around how much money someone has?  Who cares to be honest.  Money can't buy the heart and soul of this sport.  It may buy a few wins but there is a lot more to this than just that.

Why is it important to show how much better one is than everyone else?  Is it a competition?  Does making oneself seem bigger than another mean one is more worthwhile? Not by a longshot.  Actions and words speak volumes about oneself.

What is so fantastic about how much of a better retirement someones dogs have?  I didn't know they passed out grades. Does someone personally go to every single retired dog and do a performance review on their owners?  Hold an interview with the greyhound to learn all the ins and outs of what makes one retirement so much better than another?  What rubbish is that?  A retired dog with a loving owner is a damn lucky dog.  Two retired dogs with loving owners are the same - damn lucky dogs.

Why do there have to be posts nit picking on other peoples dogs?  Snide comments and remarks?  Does belittling others racers give one a sense of achievement or success? What can the outcome be other than another word fight?  How productive is that?  

I don't understand the line of thinking.  What can come out of this that is in any way positive for the sport?  Absolutely nothing.

This is a thread focusing on a cup race, but seems to be turning into a slagging match.  Who cares if people do or don't like someone.  Who cares what they think at all.  It's what one does oneself that is important.  We are all here for the dogs.  We represent them.  We need to be a role model not only for the dogs but the whole industry.

Focus on the Topic.  The Auckland Cup.

Focus on the Dogs:  We have some great ones in the fields from all over the country.

Focus on being an example for the Industry:  We have enough shit to deal with rather than add more to it.

To be honest I am sick and tired of Gary and Wassa turning these threads into little 13yo girl bitch fights. Get a life you guys and take it to personal messenger!!! Gets so tedious after 5 years+ of reading you two argue. 

I see $7.5 was still available for Fantastic Sid after the box draws for the semi's. I expect him to qualify for the final and be awfully tough to beat! 

On 21 February 2016 at 7:03 AM, GONSTA said:

You have a cheek to say your last statement practice what you preech, I'm sick of you too it's rude cheers

5 hours ago, GONSTA said:

To be honest I am sick and tired of Gary and Wassa turning these threads into little 13yo girl bitch fights. Get a life you guys and take it to personal messenger!!! Gets so tedious after 5 years+ of reading you two argue. 

I see $7.5 was still available for Fantastic Sid after the box draws for the semi's. I expect him to qualify for the final and be awfully tough to beat! 

Umm just wondering which Gary your meaning as there are 2 of us on here with that name?