RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

NewcRacing minister

Dont think these ministers would know one end of the horse to the other. This job i needs sum one with knowledge of the game. Never had one yet that understands racing. They are just number crunchers with no interest or passion for the game.

9 minutes ago, biff said:

Now have a look at the eyes, glassed over, far away look.......either out of it, or just confused........or a bit of both..........Key has a lot to answer for.

Never trust a bloke with a monobrow the horse equivalent is having eyes to close together . 

Surely in amongst all those Government MPs there must be one who goes to the TAB or logs into the TAB site from a laptop or mobile on a regular weekly basis. That should be our Minister for Racing, don't care if a lowly back bencher. At least he/she would know racing, know what we are talking about and have a passion for the industry. If there isn't one in Government, then the industry needs to find the right person and get them elected. Shitty Minsters for Racing, Government yes men who say to our faces they are interested and care, then return to the Beehive and do nothing. Another case of speech making no action.

Thank you Ohokaman.     My question is to all.. . The four independent board members that have been politically appointed    ARE they what N.Z.Racing needs? with their fancy qualifications. I  think we are pretty well all agreed Guy, as Minister for racing is as useless as tits on a bull . Have Glenda and the other three stepped up to the mark or are they through their appointee just as stagnant.? Where the hell does Purcell fit into the picture where did you dig him up from.? 

On 2/20/2016 at 9:15 PM, puha said:

The current one is  acting like a dick trying to get M hoskings down to his farm. How about doing the  bloody job you are being payed for ! . The Mighty Mc Cullum has just retired from cricket has  a passion for racing come aboard son! 

HaHa trouble with B Mac is he changes his story ( Cairns case 3 times ) and i dont think Ross taylor would appreciate it he may think another back stabber in the racing industry 

PS just a joke

I vote Colin Meads

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Thank you Ohokaman.     My question is to all.. . The four independent board members that have been politically appointed    ARE they what N.Z.Racing needs? with their fancy qualifications. I  think we are pretty well all agreed Guy, as Minister for racing is as useless as tits on a bull . Have Glenda and the other three stepped up to the mark or are they through their appointee just as stagnant.? Where the hell does Purcell fit into the picture where did you dig him up from.? 

No. No. Yes. Purcell heads NZTR..another import...you would think after Brown, Bayliss, Saunders etc we might have learnt...