RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Lance O'Sullivan

I have expertise in determining and working with serious emotional distress admin. Some of Midget's posts have definitely caused me that. In fact I have also suffered physical injury as well as the emotional injury. That was a sprained thumb from when I fell off my chair as a result of uncontrollable laughter.

I don't troll you Hesi, but I certainly react when you troll me.

My lacerating responses to various posters do not constitute trolling, just intolerance when posters demonstrate stupidity or peddle incorrect or misleading information.

There is no poster that I troll or continually react to other than those who antagonistically troll me first. You fall into that category unfortunately.

You should be banned for trolling and I have considerable faith that admin will look at your history and take a proactive position with regard to your behaviour. 

With regard to your degree, I should have ignored that but my position is that it's not polite to boast about what you've done or not done in racing or with regard to your education, and when you do you'll be humoured for what might be considered to be acting like a wxxxker.

Stop trolling please, find someone else to be fixated with.

Thsnks

Midget 

55 minutes ago, gazza123 said:

if the defence is correct and high  readings are from water troughs,is this a admission that all winners from this stable will have had high cobalt readings and were presented to race under the influence technically,opens a can of worms

what about those that placed and were never swabbed?

Guys I am over all this sniping and back biting and he said she said shyte... anymore personal attacks and I WILL step in and ban whoever does it, I hope I am clear on this as I have said many times healthy debate is totally fine but a few of you in here seem to need to stoop to personal attacks on each other so keep it up and see where it lands you. This is not a site that will tolerate that.

Leigh

20 minutes ago, Yorkielad said:

Anyone know who got swabbed last Saturday ?

Matamata:

Swabbing: AOTEAROWER, MARY QUANT, LAUBERHORN, HEROIC VALOUR, MONGOLIAN FALCON, TRIACTION, GOLD RUSH, SASSY ‘N’ SMART, PERFECT FIT, GUARANTOR, THEE OLD FLOOZIE, CHENILLE

Otaki:

Swabbing: ROCK MY SOUL; MORSE CODE; INCANTATION; PIECE OF KATE; BORDEAUX; IRISH WHISPER; VOLKSTOK’N’BARRELL; JULINSKY PRINCE SCAPOLO; POSTER GIRL

Guest 2Admin2

Welcome regman - interesting first post.  May I ask what motivated you to post in racecafe?

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

He is entitled to his opinion just as I am entitled to think it was not warranted here, I am happy for honest debate but disrespecting people until the case has been proven i don't agree with...just my opinion.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with his post. Great to see certain opinions aren't tolerated on here even when they havn't broken any rules. The case doesn't need to be proven Scooby, regardless of what happens they still had an unfair advantage and their horses were running far from au natural. The defence is hardly believable don't you agree?

On 3/1/2016 at 3:09 PM, Yorkielad said:

Anyone know who got swabbed last Saturday ?

Yorkielad you ought to know that every winner gets swabbed these days and the first three placegetters in listed and group races(thought to be fair I see only the first two at Matamata - maybe they do not have swabbing facilities for three or only two vets available

That occurs every meeting every week.  No need to wonder whether the O'Sullivan Scott horse got swabbed after the Breeders - you can guarantee it did without even looking at the stewards report.

On 2/29/2016 at 9:56 PM, Midget said:

Your use of words is a touch ambiguous, not sure if you've done that on purpose but I'll answer by saying "no, I wouldn't take cobalt in any form other than VB12 as I don't need to radiate and glow at night ". You ?

If you meant would I accept the readings claimed then I'll just say that I would acknowledge that based on all available evidence it's "possible" the levels indicated did in fact occur by water contamination.

Like you though I'd like to know more and I eagerly await the hearing.

It's not possible! To test 600 it would have to be injected everyone knows that. Feel free to show anything that says otherwise. PS Lance was my idol growing up, i believe any trainer using Cobalt should be banned for life, very dangerous at those levels. 

Midget...

You say that "...that based on all available evidence it's "possible" the levels indicated did in fact occur by water contamination." I don't believe that this is correct. It has been established, I believe, that the said "limit" can be exceeded by water contamination but nowhere has it been established that the levels recorded could be, This is a salient point that, I believe, will become of major significance as this matter plays out.

All the best.

Ashoka

Guest 2Admin2
2 hours ago, Goat said:

It's not possible! To test 600 it would have to be injected everyone knows that. Feel free to show anything that says otherwise. PS Lance was my idol growing up, i believe any trainer using Cobalt should be banned for life, very dangerous at those levels. 

Can you provide the science that supports your contention that "it's not possible to test 600 without injection"?

There is evidence to the contrary.