RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Trump

Winx

Interesting to read Chris Waller's comments after Winx became only the 3rd horse to complete the Cox Plate/ Apollo Stakes double (Sunline and Red Anchor). Given the tags freak, champion, etc. Are bandied about like confetti, it was refreshing to hear Waller reply when asked if he called Winx a champion after her 6th win in a row, " Not yet. She has to win another Cox Plate. But she has the opportunity and potential to be a champion".

Waller is just being modest. She has won 10 from 16 including three Group 1 races and three Group 2 races and she is winning group races for fun just like Sunline used to.

I guess we all have our own interpretation of what makes a champion, but she looks like one to me.  Waller says she has to win another Cox Plate to be a champion but i reckon if she wins another 2 or three group 1s in this campaign, including the QE, then you'd be hard pressed not to call her one.

Beautiful mare and great to watch!

27 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

He was travelling easily... the mare just too good a superstar.

Turn Me Loose went too hard in front, the jockey couldn't hold him back after he worked to hit the lead.

He actually fought on quite well in the straight when he looked like running last.

Amazing performance yesterday, i took $2.14 on betfair and wasn't confident during the run but she has turned into the complete race horse. Anyone know what price she hit during the race? 

How many foals has Vegas Showgirl had? I see a 2yo Colt won on Thursday at Gosford. Snitzel x Vegas Showgirl with Waterhouse.