RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
von Smallhaussen

Interprovincial

Does anyone know how the horses have been allocated saddlecloth numbers for the Interprovincial at New Plymouth?

It does not appear to be by weight, rating, barrier or alphabetically.

example No. 7 McRae 53kg

No. 11 Malachite 58Kg

At a guess it would be region they represent starting at Northland no.1 and no.15 Otago.

In my opinion this annual event is way past its use by date. Unless those responsible can get it back to what it was at its inception then I really dont see the point of such a race.

In my opinion this annual event is way past its use by date. Unless those responsible can get it back to what it was at its inception then I really dont see the point of such a race.

Agree ! It is truly a CLAYTONS interprovincial. What, who, and how were they representing.

Sorry buts what the point.

The colours are just no help what so ever.

If you are going to change the colours why are they not in the actual province's colours.

I took no joy from the race what so ever and can only imagine the poor race caller took no joy either