RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hooters

harness fixed odds bets today

8.20 am and the fixed odds and Multis aren't open yet???

Not good enough TAB

bet that pissed off a lot of harness folk looking to put on the wager before leaving home..

hope it hasn't crashed , Been working long shifts since Thursday and am having withdrawal symptoms

9 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

I was going to have a bet on a horse with shocking form and stinking hot favourite on FF .

Negative again I know, but they are getting shorter if that is possible.

Fields of 9 or 10 horses and 5 or 6 less tha 1.80 for a place.

Place percentage now crept out to about 420 per cent.

They have the roughies at good odds but you can't get enough on them, and the first few favourites aren't worth touching.Interesting to know the amount being bet on fixed is increasing early on?

Agree with all the above,i dont bet as much as i used to but if i was a big punter i would be totally pissed off with the lack of service as a customer.

But unfortunately it same all over the world.A punter i know in Aussie has same trouble with poor odds and he with 12 different betting agencies.

2 hours ago, hooters said:

8.20 am and the fixed odds and Multis aren't open yet???

Not good enough TAB

bet that pissed off a lot of harness folk looking to put on the wager before leaving home..

hope it hasn't crashed , Been working long shifts since Thursday and am having withdrawal symptoms

Geez Hooters all business have opening hours even "Hooters". Give them a break. I bet you don't complain to them if they won't open early to fulfill your needs.?

Give them a break.