RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
N1MUE

LGL III results

Gold Coast  January 9th.

Lucky Hussler  --------  Mahuta ---------- Capitalist --------  Husson Eagle

Treble             ------   1/1/9             ----   55.90

Quaddie         ------   1/1/1/9         -----  204.20

Easy as that.

Exactly the same process on Saturday.

As already explained --- ///  --  (three Ts) ---  Chautauqua --- Winx ---- Field.

The only thing which would altered the bets, was if 2-3 people had taken WINX, I then would taken 3 or 4 extra horses in that race, maybe even left Winx out !!!

I either win or they get knocked out, ALL GOOD ....   :) ;) :) 

7 hours ago, Yorkielad said:

You in fact know damn well that I have offered to take over this comp and introduce real prize money, not the bizarre forms offered here.

Sorry mate that's it.  You can finish this comp and claim whatever "bizarre" prize you may be entitled to, but after that you're not welcome in any comp that I run.  I should have followed PJ's lead sooner.

No I don't know "damn well" that you have offered to introduce real prize money to this comp.  I've never seen this offer - I've asked you on several occasions to put up prize money but you're all talk.  We all remember the time you tried to organise your own comp but cried off after a few people sought clarification about your rules (oh the irony in that).

I've told you before, and I'll do it again - the people who put the prizes up here are not sponsors of this site - they get nothing for it.  I'm happy to do it for the vast majority of people on this Comps forum because they are good people, but people like you questioning the level or type of prize money is beyond comprehension.

You should never look a gift horse in the mouth, and unfortunately you did it once too often.   So long!  Enjoy the moolah on the other channel.

10 hours ago, hesi said:

Quite simple then, you have a TAB account, just copy and paste the quaddie bet details from the activity report, then we can all genuinely applaud you

If I had won some or all of the 16k I would in a heartbeat post the ticket to brag!!!! The delay or tip toeing around the subject gets me suspicious as well.

2 hours ago, hesi said:

You don't need permission to step up to the mark and run a LGL comp Yorkie.

This one finishes in 3 weeks, and John could probably do with a break.

The rules are all set in place and pretty much tried and tested, so all you have to do is run it each week, add your own little twists if you must

Seeing as you have belittled other peoples input(Nimue, Moose and Last of 40 have all put up money), and scoffed at the amounts, let's say you put up $1000.

Should not be a prob with all this money you are winning on these supposed bets, and that is probably a small amount for you anyway.

People on here are very skeptical about you, but I'm sure with such a good prize, they would put that to one side and enter

I know myself and Sarah would not EVER enter a comp if he ever run one not even for $1000. The comps are always fun and the banter awesome and that would be lost if that special individual was ever in charge. And I would highly doubt he would get any support ( if his highly successful shot on starting his own punters club is any indication !!!!!)

Dear John,

I forgot you don't actually read my posts, just dip a foot in and see what every one else says.

Feel free to ask Admin and Scooby about my offers to take over this comp or even assist you.

In regards to my own comp, they weren't people enquiring but merely sh*t stirring trolls.

I have no problem with you or the admins (as I have stated numerous times).

But the little men on this site, just wear ya down with their bullsh*t.

Sorry its turned out this way but no worries, as the sun came up again this morning and hopefully it will again tomorrow.

And for hesi,

well I was going to let you bleat on and drag it out for a week, but the bet was a ticket, you fool.

And if technically I can't win the comp owing to Saturdays hiccup, I am going to support Sarah to take it out, :o, which is weird as you know how much I dislike the dogman, but I see an interesting finish coming up now.

:)

8 minutes ago, hesi said:

Take offence at what you like, in the eyes of most people on this site, you have a credibility problem, which hard to comprehend that it might be possible, just took another step downwards with the obvious fabrication of your betting.

Tread carefully little man.

1 hour ago, hesi said:

C'mon Leigh, there are a few of us on here that put in an effort to run some of the very popular comps, so anyone that takes a pot shot at that, is going to get it back, without the need to resort to the personal abuse or threat level

Occasionally I stir it up, but in general my posts are helpful, positive, informative and I try to be humourous

You said it there is NO need for you to stir it up... that really pisses me off... why you all can't just be grown up!!!

9 hours ago, hesi said:

now there is 4 with the forced departure of yorkielad makes the last 3 weeks very strategic but it appears a mccook will run in to a dividend bearing position which is a first for us as we normally haven't lasted very long !!!!

22 hours ago, Yorkielad said:

There is a chance 4 won't make it, but I can assure you, this one will ...  ;)

Todays hiccup has forced my hand, but it is all good.

I won a tidy amount off the quaddie.  I had all the Ts in the first (Tarzino, Tally, Tavago),  anchored CHAU & WINX with the field.  

So the comp result is of no matter, other than flag flying, very much like last time when I got axed and won the treble and quaddie, anchoring my pick.  :)

Obviously his crystal ball was off the mark saying he would be there to the end

12 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

now there is 4 with the forced departure of yorkielad makes the last 3 weeks very strategic but it appears a mccook will run in to a dividend bearing position which is a first for us as we normally haven't lasted very long !!!!

Hey Jason, it's highly unlikely, but technically Yorkie could still make the top 3.  If he doesn't (or can't) post he will go on to the BEST BET and if that gets beaten he will survive and could outlast a couple of the other four.

The irony of course is that if it happens he will have benefited from one of the rules that he has rubbished in the past :unsure:

1 hour ago, N1MUE said:

Hey Jason, it's highly unlikely, but technically Yorkie could still make the top 3.  If he doesn't (or can't) post he will go on to the BEST BET and if that gets beaten he will survive and could outlast a couple of the other four.

The irony of course is that if it happens he will have benefited from one of the rules that he has rubbished in the past :unsure:

Yorkieman likes your post how is that possible if he is "gone" in scoobys words?

9 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Jason you calling me a liar???? He is being moderated .....or is that not enough for you?..

Definitely not calling you a lier Leigh I just read it incorrectly it seems as I thought "gone " meant go away play in another playground that is not racecafe. Moderated is good as then he can't threaten others without you knowing.