RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

They are getting Avenatti to bring super witnesses they are going to pardon him just watch CNN, Toobin has taken his hand off it and now you blokes with TDS should follow suit.

Oh dear Mr (I put my name to my posts) 270744. You'd need your hand surgically removed, and I saw on the news tonight about all of the elective surgeries that are being cancelled. Or do you choose to have yours permanently attached?  

21 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Another fucking idiot raises his head……🙈

I’ll be very surprised if they don’t nail him this time.

The evidence on many fronts is overwhelming……it will be up to the DOJ to make it happen.

you make a interesting point there ohakaman!!

which really puts you on the spot...

let me explain LOL...

now that all the power seemingly resides in the hands of the democrats... the very ones who have been trying to impeach President Trump for all this time,

they have their own DOJ.. and everything is rolling according to their plan, supposedly with their Jan6th enquiry, as their main method to get at Trump...

makes me wonder how good it will make you feel... when Trump ends up back in the White house... serving the United states for a second term?

boy oh boy.. ohakaman.. alot of people are waiting for this to occur... God willing!!   *winx

4 hours ago, 6xes said:

let me explain LOL...

now that all the power seemingly resides in the hands of the democrats... the very ones who have been trying to impeach President Trump for all this time,

they have their own DOJ.. and everything is rolling according to their plan, supposedly with their Jan6th enquiry, as their main method to get at Trump...

makes me wonder how good it will make you feel... when Trump ends up back in the White house... serving the United states for a second term?

boy oh boy.. ohakaman.. alot of people are waiting for this to occur... God willing!!   *winx

When he ends up in jail perhaps…..that’s more likely then The White House……🤞

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

When he ends up in jail perhaps…..that’s more likely then The White House……🤞

So so deluded

The last clown to wake up

Tell us all why the people of the world are questioning their own govts, the mainstream  media, big pharma, institutions, UN, WEF, Central Bank, Hollywood, Big tech, etc etc?

It is by design.... the good guys are exposing the bad guys

Team Trump are running the show....it's called The Great Awakening

They are in complete control

Enjoy the show

16 hours ago, 100 1 said:

So so deluded

Tell us all why the people of the world are questioning their own govts, the mainstream  media, big pharma, institutions, UN, WEF, Central Bank, Hollywood, Big tech, etc etc?

Enjoy the show

You used to be good for a hearty laugh Hundy. Now you're nothing more than a cure for insomnia. You're using exactly the same catch phrases you were five years ago, yet ...........

So cliched. So cliched. Wake me up before you go go zzzzzzzzzzzzz 

20 hours ago, 100 1 said:

So so deluded

Enjoy the show

Oh I will…..😆

E3A2FD0E-5A09-4588-83D5-C86920ED9CE3.png

DA8414C5-43AE-4737-B1AD-FC6EA7852538.png

On 7/5/2022 at 12:49 PM, 6xes said:

let me explain LOL...

This seems appropriate for you……

72F2FCAF-D989-4874-9E6E-E64D86B70473.jpeg

don't wet your pants just yet ohoka ......

the following week the white house lawnmower and toilet cleaner are special guests for the mini series.....

save some pop corn for them......

apparently the skid marks left on the toilet after trumps last shit spelt the words "insurrection" 

its going to damming evidence and you wait till the lawn mower tells his story 

about when trump threatened too drive the john deer over too the pentagon steal the codes

and blow up the capital only thing that stopped him was a banana up the tail pipe.......

next few weeks should be real fun for you and the other 4 people that give a shit 

7 hours ago, shodsie said:

the following week the white house lawnmower and toilet cleaner are special guests for the mini series.....

apparently the skid marks left on the toilet after trumps last shit spelt the words "insurrection" 

about when trump threatened too drive the john deer over too the pentagon steal the codes

and blow up the capital only thing that stopped him was a banana up the tail pipe.......

next few weeks should be real fun for you and the other 4 people that give a shit 

99781433-3122-470D-8E82-592BFC8ABFA4.jpeg

7 hours ago, shodsie said:

This your idea of humour ?  Tell your mates up in the hills, they will love it. Won’t understand it, but will still love it……🤪

3 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Another presidential visit to the middle east,fist pumping and hand shaking and not a lot else achieved.

So similar to every other visit.

Senile old crook Biden covered himself in glory while in Israel---couldn't read the teleprompter and mumbled about" the Honour of the Holocaust" instead of "the Horror of the Holocaust". C'mon Man!!