RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 2/14/2022 at 1:25 PM, 100 1 said:

Ohokamans source of truth he bases his opinions on....Pedo network CNN

Even Anderson Cooper has now jumped ship.

How did we know this was going to happen?

Truth Social will destroy all MSM censored platforms. The bullhorn will be ripped away from the deep state and we the people get all the say.

Trust the plan

Jumped ship ?? He is taking time off to be with his newborn son…..which you knew no doubt…..🤥

10 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Jumped ship ?? He is taking time off to be with his newborn son…..which you knew no doubt…..🤥

Which one gave birth to the son?

You do know according to you Wok people men can give birth to babies.

John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham 

John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham John Durham 

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Found Google have we ??
Appointed by Bill Barr…….😆

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Found Google have we ??
Appointed by Bill Barr…….😆

haha

Obama spied on Trump OFFICIAL

Cheif Justice John Roberts ( You know the one that flew on Epsteins plane) signed the FISA application.

Hillary paid for the Russian Hoax

Biggest sting operation in history

Team Trump have it all

Enjoy the show

Photo Real Biden BTW

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

haha

Cheif Justice John Roberts ( You know the one that flew on Epsteins plane) signed the FISA application.

Team Trump have it all

Enjoy the show

Photo Real Biden BTW

Trump is rarely right about anything, but his “Alternative facts” always help out….

Anf if ever there was a person who needed “watching”, it was this bucket of slime…..💩

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

haha

Team Trump have it all

Enjoy the show

Photo Real Biden BTW

Spare us….the never right village idiot is back with more conspiracies and lies from the Fuhrer…….🥱

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Trump is rarely right about anything, but his “Alternative facts” always help out….

Anf if ever there was a person who needed “watching”, it was this bucket of slime…..💩

You wok mob have a fascination with the emoji and the brown hatters at CNN, do they excite you?

I hope the cafers have feelings for Hokey and Mitey when they are criticizing President Joe Biden about going toe to toe with Vlad.

Couldn't imagine this happening when the prior President Donald J Trump was in command.

BTW North Korea let 7 missiles go last week that's 7 more than when DJT was in command.

29 minutes ago, shodsie said:

imagine having cheered on biden about now 

Ukraine falls and Taiwan next  

i bet a lot of people be happy too see those mean tweets about now 

so sad 

Xi Jin Ping will be smiling and the Tsai Ing Wen will be shitting herself.

How are those sanctions going Joe.

don't worry guys its all good 

for the last 13 months the US military has been focused on "white rage" "diversity" making sure they have been "inclusive"

they really had Putin shitting in his pants.....

its a disgrace 

i really do hope someone is playing 4D chess out there otherwise this is going to be really bad 

17 minutes ago, shodsie said:

don't worry guys its all good 

for the last 13 months the US military has been focused on "white rage" "diversity" making sure they have been "inclusive"

they really had Putin shitting in his pants.....

its a disgrace 

i really do hope someone is playing 4D chess out there otherwise this is going to be really bad 

Don't worry 

You have to show the people before meaningful chamge can occur.

You are watching the biggest sting operation in world history.

Enjoy the show

Why aren't the Allies launching cyber attacks on Russia?

Do Google and other big tech companies operate in Russia?

Time for sports administrations to ban Russia from the Olympics,Football World Cup and any other sports played at a global level.

Any of those individuals targeted by sanctions got kids in the Russian forces.?

45 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Putin took Georgia while Bush was in charge and Crimea when Obama was in charge now Ukraine while Biden is President must have been something about Donald Trump that deterred Putin from trying that when he was President.

Hokey and Mitey will know the answer their man is in charge now.

This is where your 'dickness' raises to a deluded level. I've many times said I don't have an ounce of time for Biden either. Just because I hate Trump does not mean I support Biden. I know most Americans operate at that level, but I'm no stupid American. It has to be said if Trump was any cop at all as President he would have got a second term, and in that case this would have happened on his watch. 

John Kerry former Sec of State and now Bidens Climate Change Tsar said this today

""I hope President Putin will help us stay on track with what we need to do in terms of climate change""

For f..ks sake John the Ukrainian people are dieing and your worried about the bloody climate.

This fellow i rated highly as Sec of State,must have caught the Sleepy Joe disease.

Putin/Zelensky draining the swamp in Ukraine....targeting the deep state strongholds

Ukraine the epi centre of deep state crimes

Interesting they have targeted 7 of 11 US biolabs (producing bioweapons like Covid ....no more pandemics?)

The big names will be exposed Bidens and son, Polosi son, Kerrys son in law, Obama, Clintons, Schiff

I have said from the start US Military, China, Russia working together  to bring down the cabal.

Expect China to follow the same pattern