RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You have to use old posts, as there's nothing new. 

So what has played out is exactly what we were told 18months ago

Future proves past

You are watching a movie

The war has already been won ....the public are at the awakening stage...

Biden and Harris are actors...Team Trump actors and doing a great job

Do you really think they are this dumb?  Maybe it seems normal to you ?

10 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So what has played out is exactly what we were told 18months ago

Future proves past

You are watching a movie

The war has already been won ....the public are at the awakening stage...

Biden and Harris are actors...Team Trump actors and doing a great job

Do you really think they are this dumb?  Maybe it seems normal to you ?

Oh, I'd missed that. Didn't realise Kamala was an actor too. Figures. Biden, George Floyd, goodness knows who else. 

A movie? It's more like a tired old rerun of "The Days of our Lives" mated with "The Young and the Restless", while you try and promote it as "The Bold and the Beautiful". 

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Go nail the bastards…….😆

Emmersing yourself in fake news only sets you up for another giant fall as usual

How can you watch blatant propaganda? 

The very reason your credibility here is zero.

Go read some facts like Faucis own emails or watch what is really happening with the Maricpopa election fraud proceedings and how other states are folllowing suit.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

06/10/21

Now that I have been totally exonerated on the Mueller Witch Hunt with a charge of No Collusion, I have often wondered, if a fake investigation is illegally started based on information provided and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, shouldn’t they be held accountable? Not to mention, wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and interfering with years of a presidential administration? I fought the made-up Hoax strongly and effectively, and I won.

Then they fabricated, out of thin air, the fake allegation that I obstructed justice, and I won that too. Think of it, how can you obstruct justice when you were fighting a false and illegally submitted narrative?

This week I have been totally exonerated by the Inspector General in the clearing of Lafayette Park, despite earlier reports that it was done for political purposes.

And I have also been totally exonerated in Congress by the testimony of former White House lawyer Don McGahn. It came, it went, and it was a big “nothingburger.”

But fear not, the Radical Left, country destroying, illegal Witch Hunts continue, and I will win those too!

It is now unanimous, and I have been proven right (once again) that the initial World Health Organization Report on the Wuhan Lab was flawed and must be redone, this time by a truly transparent investigation. We were right about the China Virus from the beginning, and now the entire world sees it. This is why the Chinese Communist Party should pay $10 Trillion in global reparations for what they allowed to happen, the worst event in world history. Even here in the United States, the so-called experts like Dr. Fauci were wrong about the Wuhan Lab and China’s role the entire time. Just think how bad things would have gotten if I followed Dr. Fauci’s advice and never closed down travel from China (and other things)? Dr. Fauci likes to say that he is “science,” when in fact he is merely science fiction! 

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Yep, there are a few of them……🙄

A4EED3B2-9535-467A-ADD8-B9CBD0F5E86C.png

Hahaha

The last idiot standing that still believes the fake news propaganda....haha the walls are closing in again and again and again and again

Let me see, whos really under pressure and feeling pain right now?....not Trump ....he has never been stronger...just watch the upcoming rallies

The people are seeing the light and fighting back.

But...who trusts these scumbags?

Fake news, Fauci, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke companies, WHO, Biden, Harris, Royalty, Covid narrative, Hollywood, Universities, Critical Race theory, Antifa, BLM,

The Central Bank, Electoral officers, Smartmatic, Dominion, Ghislane, Maxwell, Hunter Biden, MSM, Zuckerberg, China, Unelected officials, EU, Twitter, Institutions, Corrupt Govts, Vatican,School Boards etc

They have all been set up to fall at the same time.

They are bringing down their giant corrupt system.

A new financial system will replace the Central bank.

Team Trump are in total controll...they have it all

Information warfare

On 6/10/2021 at 9:43 PM, Idolmite said:

Yep Fauci and me knew the facts the whole time
Yep Fauci and me knew the facts the whole time 
Yep Fauci and me knew the facts the whole time Yep Fauci and me knew the facts the whole time 

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha 

Sorry Mighty 100 is right about Fauci, and if you think hes been wrong for 5 years you know he hits the mark sooner or later 😆

5 minutes ago, shodsie said:

must be fake news im bloody sure idol ohoka and cnn told us this was a conspiracy theory lol

I love seeing their Responses but as time goes by they will be few and far between 😐 They are not Dumbos im sure, but Brainwashing can turn Smart People into Chimpanzees 😢

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Sorry Mighty 100 is right about Fauci, and if you think hes been wrong for 5 years you know he hits the mark sooner or later 😆

Any team can score one goal in 101 shots (hence the name 100 1)................the problem is the other 100 being own goals 😆

32 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Trump "I fought the made-up Hoax strongly and effectively, and I won".

How can it be made-up AND a hoax? A "made-up hoax" actually means it's TRUE ffs..........

Trump pushed Operation Warp Speed, we are being played by all of these Pricks, Population not good for the ‘Elite’ offspring. We are just Mugs 😆

14 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Hahaha

The last idiot standing that still believes the fake news propaganda....haha the walls are closing in again and again and again and again

Let me see, whos really under pressure and feeling pain right now?....not Trump ....he has never been stronger...just watch the upcoming rallies

The people are seeing the light and fighting back.

But...who trusts these scumbags?

Fake news, Fauci, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Woke companies, WHO, Biden, Harris, Royalty, Covid narrative, Hollywood, Universities, Critical Race theory, Antifa, BLM,

The Central Bank, Electoral officers, Smartmatic, Dominion, Ghislane, Maxwell, Hunter Biden, MSM, Zuckerberg, China, Unelected officials, EU, Twitter, Institutions, Corrupt Govts, Vatican,School Boards etc

They have all been set up to fall at the same time.

They are bringing down their giant corrupt system.

A new financial system will replace the Central bank.

Team Trump are in total controll...they have it all

Information warfare

They have it all…..???? Four years and counting…….BBWWAAAAHHAAAHAA….😆

15 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Emmersing yourself in fake news only sets you up for another giant fall as usual

How can you watch blatant propaganda? 

The very reason your credibility here is zero.

Go read some facts like Faucis own emails or watch what is really happening with the Maricpopa election fraud proceedings and how other states are folllowing suit.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

06/10/21

Now that I have been totally exonerated on the Mueller Witch Hunt with a charge of No Collusion, I have often wondered, if a fake investigation is illegally started based on information provided and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, shouldn’t they be held accountable? Not to mention, wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and interfering with years of a presidential administration? I fought the made-up Hoax strongly and effectively, and I won.

Then they fabricated, out of thin air, the fake allegation that I obstructed justice, and I won that too. Think of it, how can you obstruct justice when you were fighting a false and illegally submitted narrative?

This week I have been totally exonerated by the Inspector General in the clearing of Lafayette Park, despite earlier reports that it was done for political purposes.

And I have also been totally exonerated in Congress by the testimony of former White House lawyer Don McGahn. It came, it went, and it was a big “nothingburger.”

But fear not, the Radical Left, country destroying, illegal Witch Hunts continue, and I will win those too!

It is now unanimous, and I have been proven right (once again) that the initial World Health Organization Report on the Wuhan Lab was flawed and must be redone, this time by a truly transparent investigation. We were right about the China Virus from the beginning, and now the entire world sees it. This is why the Chinese Communist Party should pay $10 Trillion in global reparations for what they allowed to happen, the worst event in world history. Even here in the United States, the so-called experts like Dr. Fauci were wrong about the Wuhan Lab and China’s role the entire time. Just think how bad things would have gotten if I followed Dr. Fauci’s advice and never closed down travel from China (and other things)? Dr. Fauci likes to say that he is “science,” when in fact he is merely science fiction! 

Well, if Trump says so, IT MUST BE TRUE……HAHAHAHAHAHA…..never mind, August soon……😆

21FA4D06-4A43-4890-AE20-CEE1E6C1C9C4.jpeg

23 hours ago, Gruff said:

Smart Money is avoiding the Jabs, but time will tell 😐

Oh god, the smart money? Hundy put all of his 'smart money' on Trump winning the election in a landslide. Easiest money ever he reckoned. Hundy was close. Trump LOST in a landslide. Keep your hard-earned in your pocket Gruff. You don't want to end up making a hundy of yourself. 

8 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Oh BTW; I'm having my first jab on June 14th (Monday), my second on July 17th. I'll post on here if I die before Tuesday. 

haha

So why would you take an unproven vaccine for a virus that already has cures?

What about the more than 100 million other viruses you breathe in every day....or are you only worried about the one fake news spruikes every day?

The one that they use bs PCR test, that is so deadly,, you need testing to see if you have it.

It is a fake pandemic based on fake statistics and driven by fake news

Poor deluded soul

6 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

haha

So why would you take an unproven vaccine for a virus that already has cures?

What about the more than 100 million other viruses you breathe in every day....or are you only worried about the one fake news spruikes every day?

The one that they use bs PCR test, that is so deadly,, you need testing to see if you have it.

It is a fake pandemic based on fake statistics and driven by fake news

Poor deluded soul

A "fake" or "hoax" virus that the "orange arsehole" claimed to have had. You must have been born with two dicks. Fuckwit.