RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Wether you like Trump or not he has been elected under the American voting system.

Did he get help from Russia? Who would know.

The politicians saying he did all voted to invade Iraq because of WMD.

Mrs Clinton can only blame herself for losing the electionunder the present voting system.

As Senator for New York she had the chance to change the voting system,but did nothing.

Is Trump a liar,probaly but then can you name a politician who doesnt lie.

Clinton and her posse certainly aren't free of b/s thats for sure.

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

You talk so much bullshit, you actually believe it. If you are not a Poor misguided Yank, how did you "elect" this Clown as you claimed  in a previous post ? You would fit right in with the Trump team, they all talk crap too. 

You surprise me Ohoka, most of the people that live in Ohoka are smart people, they need to be, as you can't buy a property here under a million, clearly you slipped in the backdoor.

Now the subject is Obama sending an Armoured Brigade to the Polish boarder, and i will spell it how i like. Now lets here some intelligent discussion on this move, or is that beyond your comprehension.

And yes i would love to be on team Trump.

39 minutes ago, aquaman said:

You surprise me Ohoka, most of the people that live in Ohoka are smart people, they need to be, as you can't buy a property here under a million, clearly you slipped in the backdoor.

Now the subject is Obama sending an Armoured Brigade to the Polish boarder, and i will spell it how i like. Now lets here some intelligent discussion on this move, or is that beyond your comprehension.

And yes i would love to be on team Trump.

You don't surprise me. I note you never answer obvious questions. I doubt you know where Ohoka is, never mind live here.

We have been here for a while as it happens, having sufficient nous to buy up land in a top area many years ago.

And putting you and "intelligent" in the same sentence is unwise, given your obvious English deficiences.

As for Poland, The Americans are making it clear that they will support their allies, as they should.

If Russia see that as a threat, that's Putin rattling his empty tin again.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38592448

I see Trump has now upset the French with his Jerusalem Embassy talk, though hardly surprising he is supporting Israel is it..?

That's Russia, China and France off side so far....and he's not in office yet.....should be fun to watch.

Yes, i do, NW today, about 25 deg, you have any olive trees Ohoka. Doubt you live here though. Glad to see you are finally addressing the subject even though you have very little idea about world affairs, just another dickhead sucked in by the so called news media. Try looking outside your little bubble, and come into the real world. 

Disagree with your summation, which isn't surprising. And incidentally, Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, learn your history. Trump is correct in shifting the embassy there. And who gives a toss what the French think, they don't count. As for Russia, they will move closer to the US under Trump, especially when he pulls out of Poland. China will come to heel whether they like it or not. And by the way hoks, Donald will make America Great Again. Clouded over out here in Ohoka now, but still warm with a NW arch forming.

Yes I know you moron, that Northerly is a constant pain in the arse...a bit like you really.

Trump won't do, or be able to do, most of the things he sucked gullible fools like you in with.

He'll run the country like a business alright, his....and the plastic orange lot will be the only winners.

Keep dreaming Aqua, with luck it will get so good, you will just have to scuttle back home to Redneckville.

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

I'v told you before Ohoka, when will you learn, the news media is garbage. And i wouldn't waste my time reading your childish cut and paste's.

13 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Yes I know you moron, that Northerly is a constant pain in the arse...a bit like you really.

Trump won't do, or be able to do, most of the things he sucked gullible fools like you in with.

He'll run the country like a business alright, his....and the plastic orange lot will be the only winners.

Keep dreaming Aqua, with luck it will get so good, you will just have to scuttle back home to Redneckville.

So far Ohoka, you have a 100% record of being wrong, if your memory is that short, which it appears that it is, go and reread this thread. You got it wrong on the election big time, and now that it didn't go the way you predicted, you insult everybody for supporting Trump. You are a sad individual, and my hope is that you snap out of whatevers ailing you. You must remember, the USA is a democracy, and Donald Trump won in a landslid. The good hard working, salt of the earth middle belt of America voted for Trump, and he will deliver. Now stop throwing your toys out of the cot, and except that the people have spoken. Incidentally, isn't it strange how people such as yourself have to resort to labeling Trump voters as rednecks as if that justifies their position, sad really.

Won in a landslid...whatever that is...actually he was nearly 4m votes behind Clinton but don't let that stop you.

99 organisations have been given permits to demonstrate this week, that's how popular this bloke is, with the lowest approval rating of any President in US history. Pretty obvious what the majority think, and I agree with them.

The prestige of the White House will be tarnished forever by this lot. America will regret making this decision.

Yes, that's my view, rightly or wrongly and I'll stick by it. 

Now run along and feed the dogs.....

54 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I'v told you before Ohoka, when will you learn, the news media is garbage. And i wouldn't waste my time reading your childish cut and paste's.

News certainly is garbage if it comes out of your favourite channel...Fox.

Prefer balanced reporting thanks...people who ask the questions others don't want asked...pretty much anyone else.

36 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Won in a landslid...whatever that is...actually he was nearly 4m votes behind Clinton but don't let that stop you.

99 organisations have been given permits to demonstrate this week, that's how popular this bloke is, with the lowest approval rating of any President in US history. Pretty obvious what the majority think, and I agree with them.

The prestige of the White House will be tarnished forever by this lot. America will regret making this decision.

Yes, that's my view, rightly or wrongly and I'll stick by it. 

Now run along and feed the dogs.....

News certainly is garbage if it comes out of your favourite channel...Fox.

Prefer balanced reporting thanks...people who ask the questions others don't want asked...pretty much anyone else.

Wrong again, now lets get it right, 3 million is the correct figure. And you display your total ignorance in the system of voting in America. Just for you, its called the Electoral College system, not the popular vote. Our old system was not to dissimilar. The founding fathers in their wisdom created this system so States such as California, and NewYork where the main population is cannot sway the vote. Under this system that has worked perfectly well throughout their history, Donald J Trump won in the biggest landslide in 50yrs. The Trump family will grace the White House with dignity, he has a family that he can be rightly proud of, and they will represent America well, unlike the dishonest Clintons whom stole and corrupted and perverted the White House.

Now go and make your placard Ohoka, i expect you to join all the snow flakes out there in protest against the newest and possibly greatest President elected to lead the free world. Looks like another beautiful day here in Ohoka, sun is shinning, birds are singing.

I hope that all these Senators and Congressmen/woman that are boycotting Trumps inauuration, spend the day serving the people that elected them to their positions rather than staying home and watching it on TV.

While they are watching TV maybe they can throw more toys out of the cot.

On 1/18/2017 at 8:26 AM, aquaman said:

Because of your name calling, and the denigration of this thread, i shall not respond to your nastiness anymore. I prefer to debate with sensible people. Looking black to the NW today, hope the suns shining where ever you are Ohoka.  Over and out to you.

Thank God for that.....like talking to a brick wall....stick to the dish lickers mate...

The sun is shining.....at least for now......:rolleyes:

IMG_2041.JPG

6 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Great speech today,if he can achieve 20% of what he wants to do,OBAMA and CLINTON will be distant memories.

If Trump has his way those protesters won't be protesting nest election,they will be too busy in their new found jobs.

Agree, big day, and went really well.

10 hours ago, globederby12 said:

One third of the turnout for Trump compared to Obama, and a nation in protest, including here. Does that not ring alarm bells Aquaman.

The whole world sits on the edge of its seat, waiting for the biggest fuck up since ginga din.

No alarm bells here where Donald Trump is concerned Globe, but rather one of celebration.

More concerned with the halfwits that i saw protesting in NZ. Mainly made up of female feminists that strangely ignor the fact that a billion women under the thumb of Islam are treated like shit. Why are they not interested in the fact women cannot vote, women cannot drive, women must be covered with towels from head to foot, women can be raped by their husbands, women cannot be educated, need i go on. No these stupid feminists are gutless. They are only interested in soft targets, ones that don't fight back. Bet that ugly sue bradford is at the front, and no doubt minto won't be far behind. 

And further to the above. What a contrast between the celebration that i saw unfold yesterday which i must add was compelling viewing, it was a beautiful event. The peaceful handover of power, and all the pomp and ceremony that went with it. Then compare that with what we saw, or should i say fed by our news media. They only focused on the negative as they have throughout the entire election. The news media represents the establishment, they now lie, spin any news to suit their agenda. The news media cannot be trusted, they are dying, and they know it. Trump will by pass them, as he did in the election, and when he finishes his 8yr stint, all news will come via the internet. 

12 hours ago, globederby12 said:

One third of the turnout for Trump compared to Obama, and a nation in protest, including here. Does that not ring alarm bells Aquaman.

The whole world sits on the edge of its seat, waiting for the biggest fuck up since ginga din.

The other two thirds were breaking windows and setting fire to cars,you know just normal behaviour for spoilt little brats.

If you keep this up you will all be sent to bed with no spongey pud for a week.

Once went to a concert where half the seats were empty but did i care........NO.

we  saw the protest in san francisco last night .    quite a few turned out for it , mostly women by the way it looked yet we have spoken to  probly a hundred americans , all in the middle age category, and all told us they voted trump. 

2 hours ago, barryb said:

I am not sure how long I give Trump on this job, 6 months tops?

Yep he is saying a lot of things that are true and need sorting, his approach is as to be expected I guess.

The constant news articles on him are very tiring to say the least.

I'll give him 8yrs.

Doing a brilliant job.

And he is the news.