RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

What is it about the yanks and 9/11 you would think one disaster would be enough on that date without a worse one, and they have asked for this one.

Aqua, you sound like the Germans after they listened to Hitlers propagander of how he would make Germany great again.

If there is one" positive" out of all this it is that USA is already leading the world in a new area after the election as they headed Nth Korea off for having the biggest lunatic running their contry.

Crusty, the sun comming through your window or the Maurice Williamson syndrome is the  most illogical and childish comment of the lot. The sun still came up every morning while Hitler was buring millions of Jews but not for the previous days offering.

6 minutes ago, GOM said:

What is it about the yanks and 9/11 you would think one disaster would be enough on that date without a worse one, and they have asked for this one.

Aqua, you sound like the Germans after they listened to Hitlers propagander of how he would make Germany great again.

If there is one" positive" out of all this it is that USA is already leading the world in a new area after the election as they headed Nth Korea off for having the biggest lunatic running their contry.

Crusty, the sun comming through your window or the Maurice Williamson syndrome is the  most illogical and childish comment of the lot. The sun still came up every morning while Hitler was buring millions of Jews but not for the previous days offering.

Come on, admit it, you are wrong, misinformed, and guilty of rushing to judgement. Just because you lost all your predictions, and the election went the opposite way you thought it would, you now chuck your toys out of the cot in a feeling of pique. I don't need propaganda from the lieing news media to form an opinion. And comparing Trump to Hitler is so wrong on all levels, and is downright ignorant. The simple fact is, i along with about 60.000.000 Americans elected the right person.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

This is a great day for America. Donald Trump will be a great President, not only for the USA, but also the world. America has always been divided, Trump will bring it together. He will build up the military, law and order, destroy ISIS, fix the refugee crisis, and work with Russia rather than against it. Between these super powers they will solve a lot of the worlds problems, especially the Middle East. They will create safe zones in Syria so as to enable the refugees to return home. I say this is a huge turning point for the good of the World.

Hilary and Bill will now be held to account for their thieving corrupt ways. This is far bigger than Watergate. Their crimes are unrivalled in American history. They deserve jail. Trump will sack the corrupt Attorney General, and appoint Rudi Guliani who will make sure the Clintons are held to account.

The future is now looking much brighter with a non Pollitical President. Now is the time to buy shares while all the leemings panick.

My vision for the future is, Donald will only serve one term, not because he will lose the next election, but because he will not want to carry on. He will hand the reins over to his running mate Mike Pence.

The leemings will say this is a disaster, believe me its not. Now for the draining of the swamp. God bless America.

Checked the sharemrket yesterday around 1615hrs and found that a share i hold had fallen 12%.Purchased more and by 1700hrs shares had risen 8%.

Plenty of opps out there today and the coming weeks.Jump in now.

Trumps victory is not all doom and gloom and was never going to be.

Who among you doesn't want to see AMERICA great again.

43 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Come on, admit it, you are wrong, misinformed, and guilty of rushing to judgement. Just because you lost all your predictions, and the election went the opposite way you thought it would, you now chuck your toys out of the cot in a feeling of pique. I don't need propaganda from the lieing news media to form an opinion. And comparing Trump to Hitler is so wrong on all levels, and is downright ignorant. The simple fact is, i along with about 60.000.000 Americans elected the right person.

I was wrong because I believed even the yanks would be able to see a charlatan for what he is. Not chucking the toys out as my comments to you are the same as before the election. Mind you if your idea of two souls capable of saving the world belong to Trump and Putin you are the deluded one.

All the best.

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Checked the sharemrket yesterday around 1615hrs and found that a share i hold had fallen 12%.Purchased more and by 1700hrs shares had risen 8%.

Plenty of opps out there today and the coming weeks.Jump in now.

Trumps victory is not all doom and gloom and was never going to be.

Who among you doesn't want to see AMERICA great again.

Checked NZX just now shares i purchased yesterday up another 5.6%.Time to sell.

Thank you Mr Trump for bringing stability to the sharemarket

On 10/11/2016 at 9:14 AM, aquaman said:

Hey Aqua, let's see how many of these campaign promises President Trump manages to keep

1. Build a wall

2. Make Mexico pay for the wall.

3. Ban Muslims from entering the US.

4. Place tariffs on all goods made in China.

5. Renegotiate NATO agreement.

6. Fully repeal Obamacare.

7. Renegotiate the Iran nuclear weapons deal.

8. Cut taxes for everyone in US.

9. Maintain Social Security at it's current level in US.

10. Take the oil off ISIS (This would involve invading Syria).

Lets tick these off as President Trump achieves each one. Or should we just dismiss them as the bullshit and bluster of a Politician running for office. Twisting a turning, promising and never delivering - like all politicians do.

But hang on a minute. That would make him just like the "Washington establishment" wouldn't it?  Oh dear! Now that's difficult.

If history tells us anything,we should know that elected officials rarely make good on promises no matter what party they represent.Reminds me of what

RED CLOUD the OGLALA TETON SIOUX  chief said when talking about politicians. (white men) he said

''They made us many promises,more than i can remember,but they never kept but one.

They promised to take our land and they took it.''

5 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Hey Aqua, let's see how many of these campaign promises President Trump manages to keep

1. Build a wall

2. Make Mexico pay for the wall.

3. Ban Muslims from entering the US.

4. Place tariffs on all goods made in China.

5. Renegotiate NATO agreement.

6. Fully repeal Obamacare.

7. Renegotiate the Iran nuclear weapons deal.

8. Cut taxes for everyone in US.

9. Maintain Social Security at it's current level in US.

10. Take the oil off ISIS (This would involve invading Syria).

Lets tick these off as President Trump achieves each one. Or should we just dismiss them as the bullshit and bluster of a Politician running for office. Twisting a turning, promising and never delivering - like all politicians do.

But hang on a minute. That would make him just like the "Washington establishment" wouldn't it?  Oh dear! Now that's difficult.

You have missed the main point Uriah, Trump is not a Politician, he is an outsider. And yes, when he takes over in Jan, we will tick them off. Incidentally, your list is incorrect, but i'm not going to waste time on it. Almost immediately you can expect the Wall to start, and Taxes to be cut..

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

No I haven't "missed the main point" at all Aqua.

My point was that Donald Trump was an "Outsider", but now he's elected, he's a "Politician". Now he will begin to act like all the Politicians who have gone before him.

Thats not what you said. Quote,   Or should we dismiss them as the bullshit and bluster of a POLITICIAN running for office. Twisting and turning, promising and never delivering - like all POLITICIANS do.

Get it right Uriah, and stop being obtrusive.

Is the word you're looking for "obtuse"

Donald Trump is no longer an "Outsider". He's an elected Politician and has acted like one (a very crass one) from the minute he went on the campaign trail. This will come increasingly apparent as he begins to wriggle out of promise after promise. That's what Politicians do. Remember John Key took that girl to Waitangi and was going to fix up her street. What was it called? Something like "Desperation St". Was never going to happen and never did happen, but it won him votes.

How's that - clear enough? 

8 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Is the word you're looking for "obtuse"

Donald Trump is no longer an "Outsider". He's an elected Politician and has acted like one (a very crass one) from the minute he went on the campaign trail. This will come increasingly apparent as he begins to wriggle out of promise after promise. That's what Politicians do. Remember John Key took that girl to Waitangi and was going to fix up her street. What was it called? Something like "Desperation St". Was never going to happen and never did happen, but it won him votes.

How's that - clear enough? 

Obtuse, is that you Uriah, mentally slow, or emotionally insensitive, i think not. I will stick with obtrusive in your case.

Well Uriah, looks like the wall will begin straight away, with Mexico being sent the bill. Taxes will drop in the first 90 days, and Obama care will be repealed almost immediately. How refreshing to see a non PC non Politician running the show. This is going to be a great year for America. A great year for the world, where America claws back from the abyss to reclaim itself as the most powerful country in the world. Ronald Reagan was arguably the greatest President of the 20th century, Donald has the potential to be the greatest this century. Thank goodness for the Republicans.

Imagine how it would look today if lying Hilary had got in along with her extremist left wing mates from the Democrats. What a sorry mess it would off been. No wall, taxes going up to pay for all the bludgers crossing the border, the military going down the gurglar, the Chinese, Nth Koreans, Iranians, and Russians taking over. No, the world has escaped a bullet here, and the landslide victory of Donald Trump was the best thing since Brexit.

Interesting developments on the Polish boarder. I feel Obama has sent an Armoured Brigade to the Polish boarder to make it as difficult as possible for incoming President Trump. He knows this will upset the Russians and Putin. This has nothing to do with NATO. It has everything to do with Trump.

The Americans shouldn't be in Poland. They are breaking a treaty with Russia over the placing of troops on the boarder with Russia. This was signed as part of the missile and nukes agreement. The Americans agreed not to put troops on Russia's boarders. My view is, this will backfire on Obama. Now when Trump takes over later this week, he's going to inherit an active hot spot, and if all goe's to plan, Putin will be sour on Trump, and their relationship will be undermined. This may happen, but i think a more likely scenario is.  Trump will look at this as a plus, he's now got a wild card thanks to Obama in that he didn't create the mess with Russia, so Putin cannot hold him responsible.  On the other hand Trump now has the opportunity to have a strong bargaining chip when it comes to making deals with Putin.  Just watch, betcha we see the troops pulled out in the not to distant future.  This will help Trump get off to a good relationship with Putin thanks to Obama.

You still here Aqua..?? I would have thought you would be rushing back home to pay homage to your orange God...??

Amazing how many foreigners come here and then proceed to pontificate about how great "their old country" is..

New Tui Billboard coming soon :

"Trump will make America great again..".   Yeah right.

He will be a disaster and I'd be surprised if even decent Republicans put up with him if the recent goings on are any guide, and that presumes he makes it through next week...

Trump is a Megalomaniac and pathalogical liar. And that stupid bitch Conway is just as bad. That performance with CNN was disgusting, and events have proved you can't believe a word any of them say.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/139858/donald-trumps-transition-officially-disaster-historic-proportions

And I know Americans like fucking up the English language, but do learn the difference between "border" and "boarder"...:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

How ironic, one Circus leaves town as a new one arrives....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38627073

IMG_2039.JPG

I see you are as negative as ever, always trolling. Which one of the three clowns is you, bet you are the one on the left, that is the extreme left. Now lets have some more pretty pictures. And guess what, i'm not American, i'm a NZer, and another surprise, i live in Ohoka.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

I see you are as negative as ever, always trolling. Which one of the three clowns is you, bet you are the one on the left, that is the extreme left. Now lets have some more pretty pictures. And guess what, i'm not American, i'm a NZer, and another surprise, i live in Ohoka.

You talk so much bullshit, you actually believe it. If you are not a Poor misguided Yank, how did you "elect" this Clown as you claimed  in a previous post ? You would fit right in with the Trump team, they all talk crap too.