RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

13 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Groan I had nearly forgotten. Really ??. Your meds still aren't working Aqua. Sorry about the politics , I know it acts as a distraction from your fixation with that bad smell left on the pages of history. Oh !, and the year aint up yet buddy.

Hi Globe, the yr is nearly up, next month, and what a fantastic yr its been for Donald Trump. I do not think at any time in history, that a President has had so many crisis's thrown at him at once. Hurricane's, fires, mass shootings, Nth Korea, Iran, ISIS, not to mention home grown racist groups such as black lives matter, and the KKK. Throughout this, Donald Trump has displayed great leadership. And despite all these disasters has managed to grow the economy at record levels, and reduce unemployment in the millions.

Yes Globe, all in all, a very good yr for Trump in what has been very difficult times for America and the World. Really, we can thank our lucky stars that we have a strong and wise leader in the White House in this difficult time in history.

And one other thing Globe, isn't it refreshing to see a Politician stick to his campaign pledges to the letter as has Trump.

11 hours ago, aquaman said:

Hi Globe, the yr is nearly up, next month, and what a fantastic yr its been for Donald Trump. I do not think at any time in history, that a President has had so many crisis's thrown at him at once. Hurricane's, fires, mass shootings, Nth Korea, Iran, ISIS, not to mention home grown racist groups such as black lives matter, and the KKK. Throughout this, Donald Trump has displayed great leadership. And despite all these disasters has managed to grow the economy at record levels, and reduce unemployment in the millions.

Yes Globe, all in all, a very good yr for Trump in what has been very difficult times for America and the World. Really, we can thank our lucky stars that we have a strong and wise leader in the White House in this difficult time in history.

And one other thing Globe, isn't it refreshing to see a Politician stick to his campaign pledges to the letter as has Trump.

Mmmm...fantastic. Shame about the wall, Repeal of Obamacare and Tax cuts but hey, keep those rose tinted glasses on....:rolleyes:

Just watched the tv3 news and was disappointed they are still peddling the same old totally biased crap against Trump.

They highlighted  Republican senator Jeff Flake,who was very critical of Trump and said he was standing down for that reason. What a load of crap. 

No mention that he has no chance of re selection as the republican party candidate,

No mention that 3 times as many Arizonians disapprove of him than approve of him,

No mention of polling across the country showing senators running afoul of Trump is poisonous  with the GOP base.

No mention of latest reports on the Fake Trump dossier which was prepared so as to derail the trump presidential campaign. And who is it being reported as having paid for this dossier.. The Clintons and the Democrats. Imagine that. Its hilarious.

10 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Not to mention the phone conversation he supposedly had with the mother of the soldier who died overseas, when the truth came out about that call it hardly got a mention, another beat up from the anti trump brigade.  At least jimmy carter came out in support of trump as well.

So the wife, and others who heard the conversation are all liars...? Who is it that is known for lying again.....???

The dumb prick could not even remember the wifes name....dementia probably setting in......:rolleyes:

The false Mueller Russian investigation has finally boomeranged back to the real crooks.

Wow..….guess what

Fake Trump dossier was paid for by Clinton campaign and DNC.

20% of US uranium secretly sold to Russia by Obama administration with bribes of $145m

to the crooked Clinton foundation + Bill + Podesta bros + Holder. FBI and CIA new and covered up all the corruption including Mueller and Comey. Talk about collusion and national security at stake.

Unmasking (spying) by the Obama admin on Trump before, during and after the election.

Corruption at the highest level….as expected all is unravelling and Trump proved right again.

Too hot for MSM to handle yet so you won’t hear it on NZ news…DRAIN THE SWAMP

Jacinda/Winnie could do NZ a big favour and stop donations to the corrupt Clinton foundation along with pulling out of the climate hoax accord…..saving $2+billion

t

59 minutes ago, bloke said:

You did not  mention that 3 times as many Americans disapprove of Trump than approve of him

Your right I did not mention that,had I said that it would show I was making things up.  I will leave that to you. Latest polls have his approval rate at about 38%,disapproval about 55%.    Of course those figures are not much different to what he was polling prior to his election.  

27 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

just another beat up.

C,mon Flagship, even his own congressmen are putting his weights up over this . The guy is a moron. No President in living History has acted in such a undignified manner.

And lets not forget there has been some pretty poor examples over time. This idiot takes the cake. As the leader of "supposedly" the greatest nation on Earth , he is ,Hands Down, a disgrace.

A very poor example of a human being. The USA will continue on despite him, thankfully.

58 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

C,mon Flagship, even his own congressmen are putting his weights up over this . The guy is a moron. No President in living History has acted in such a undignified manner.

And lets not forget there has been some pretty poor examples over time. This idiot takes the cake. As the leader of "supposedly" the greatest nation on Earth , he is ,Hands Down, a disgrace.

A very poor example of a human being. The USA will continue on despite him, thankfully.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

There you go Globe.... let Donny talk directly to you.....have a read every day and give up your current media cause its giving you a bad case of DTS. 

For those Trump supporters who are happy to ignore his constant lies what does that say about your integrity and values?

I can understand that some of you are Republican supporters but why would you continue to support someone who is so dishonest?

Hillary is also dishonest but Trump is in a league of his own and in time it surely must be his undoing even in USA.

Looks like Trump will be around for another 7 years

Ohoka  Globe  Bloke … at least you can have a good scream on Nov 8 to help cure your DTS.

By PIERS MORGAN FOR MAILONLINE

In two weeks it is the first anniversary of Donald Trump’s astonishing US election victory.

To ‘celebrate’, thousands of Trump-hating liberals in cities like Boston, New York and Philadelphia are planning a day of protest in which they will go outside, stare upwards and shout their little heads off in rage.

I’m not joking.

The planned event is actually titled on Facebook: ‘Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election’.

Organizer Johanna Schulman told Newsweek: ‘This administration has attacked everything about what it means to be an American. Who wouldn’t feel helpless every day?’

Hmmm.

Well, let me try to explain, Johanna, if you haven’t already started preemptively screaming.

+4

·          

To ‘celebrate’ the first anniversary of Trump's election, thousands of his haters are planning a day of protest in which they will go outside, stare upwards and shout in rage. The event started in Boston, though quickly spread to other cities including Philadelphia (event page pictured), New York and Austin

There are tens of millions of Americans right now who don’t feel helpless at all. In fact, they’ve never felt happier that they’ve finally got a guy in the White House who THEY believe stands up for THEM.

They don’t share YOUR view of what it means to be an American.

They share Trump’s view, because it’s THEIR view.

That’s why he was elected President, and that’s why I am beginning to think he will be comfortably re-elected in 2020.

For those who think I’ve gone completely mad, here is what I told British GQ magazine in September, 2015, when they asked me: Who will win the US election?

‘I think Donald Trump will win the Republican nomination,’ I answered. ‘The Democrats will only stand a chance of beating him if they ditch Hillary Clinton, who is now a busted flush, and go with Joe Biden, possibly with Elizabeth Warren as his running mate.’

So, putting my Nostradamus hat on again, here are 10 reasons why I think Trump can pull it off again:

1)He’s the most resilient, uncompromising man in America. Love him or loathe him, Trump hasn’t changed or pivoted one iota from the candidate who ran for office. He is both absurdly thin-skinned AND absurdly thick-skinned – incapable of ignoring any slight, however small, but also showing quite extraordinary strength of character in repelling what even Jimmy Carter just called the most frenzied media attack on a serving president in US history. Yes, Trump’s an inveterate bulls**tter, the by-product of life as a shameless salesman, but to date he hasn’t lied us into an illegal war like one of his most recent critics George W. Bush

did in Iraq – so political fibbing is all relative.

2) Trump’s enemies are bailing out from the fight like conscientious objectors in the war. Yesterday, two Senators, Bob Corker and Jeff Flake made grandiose media-grabbing attacks on the President, effectively branding him a lying useless goon. Both are standing down, and in (Snow) Flake’s case, he’s only doing so because he knows he’s going to get an absolute drubbing in the next election. This, remember, is a guy so principled that he wrote to a Sandy Hook relative saying he agreed with her about introducing background checks on gun sales, then voted AGAINST it just months later. That was a major reason why his poll numbers collapsed. So spare me the sanctimony now, Senator. You’re a fraud.

3) Hollywood’s liberal elite, Trump’s most vociferous, influential and vicious opponents, have exposed themselves to be a bunch of shocking hypocrites whose high moral and ethical plinth now lies in a pile of ruins.

The Weinstein scandal was just the tip of the unedifying iceberg. Today we learned that Woody Allen, a man who ran off and married one adoptive daughter and was accused of sexually abusing another adoptive daughter when she was just seven, is currently making a movie about a pedophile who preys on a 15-year-old girl. Meanwhile, Trump’s most indignant Hollywood opponents like Meryl Streep continue to celebrate convicted fugitive child rapist Roman Polanski. Middle America is watching all this and thinking: ‘Don’t you lot DARE lecture us about anything ever again.’

4) The Democrats don’t have anyone yet who can run against Trump and actually beat him. Say what you like about the man but he’s proven himself to be a formidably fierce political campaigner who wipes away opponents with the flick of a mocking ‘Low Energy Jeb’ nickname switch. My preferred choice last time, Joe Biden, will be 78 by 2020 – surely, sadly, too old by then to mount a winning challenge? If not Joe, then who? The clock is ticking.

·  Joe Biden is going to be 78 in 2020 - meanwhile Hillary Clinton, seen here Monday in Montreal, is hanging around as a constant reminder of her massive defeat

5) Hillary Clinton’s still hanging around like a malodorous failure to remind everyone on a daily basis of the world’s biggest and most shocking political defeat. Her global loser tour, in which she continues to blame everyone but herself, is a vote-destroying disaster for the Democrats. She needs to be pushed out into the political long grass, but who will tell her? Every day Hillary stays in the limelight is another win for Trump. Today, it was shockingly revealed that after all her pontificating about Russia, it was ‘Halo’ Hillary who secretly paid for the dirty Russian dossier on Trump to try to smear him. She’ll collude with the worst of them when it suits her, and voters know it.

6) Trump’s doing very well with the crucial election-deciding issue: the economy. The stock markets keep roaring to record highs (Lest we forget, top liberal economist Paul Krugman told us on election night, when the markets tanked, that they would never recover under Trump!), growth continues around a steady 3%, and unemployment numbers have fallen consistently in the past year. If Trump gets his game-changing tax plan through, and I think eventually he will, then the US economy will likely surge forward just in time for his 2020 campaign. As Reagan and Clinton proved, when an incumbent president runs with a strengthening economy behind him, he’s pretty much unbeatable.

7) His base is rock solid. The polls suggest everyone who voted for Trump last time would do so again. I’ve spent time down in states like Florida and Texas recently and they’re revelling in Trump’s presidency. Everything the screaming liberals loathe about him, from The Wall and travel ban to his ‘Fake News!’ mantra and attack on kneeling NFL players, they love.

8) On the foreign stage, far from being the disaster that Corker and Flake claim, I’d argue that Trump’s proven himself to be rather effective in re-establishing America’s status as the world’s No1 superpower. He slapped Syria dictator Bashar al-Assad round the chops when he tested him with a chemical weapons attack, he’s got ISIS on the run from places like Raqqa exactly as he promised, and he’s stood up to North Korean lunatic Kim Jong-un and told him if he messes with America, he and his country will be vaporized. I very much doubt bellicose self-preservationist Kim will now test that theory. Trump’s visits to places like Saudi Arabia, Poland and France were all huge successes, and I confidently predict now that his trip next week to Japan and China will be too. For all his faults, Trump’s a world-class schmoozer when he needs to be, and a savvy negotiator. By all accounts, most foreign leaders have enjoyed their interactions with him.

9) Trump’s Twitter feed continues to dominate the world’s news agenda.

It remains astonishing that a 70-year-old man is the best social media practitioner on the planet, but he is. Trump uses his tweets to refute damaging stories, promote positive ones, take down enemies and talk up friends. More importantly, he’s been able to by-pass mainstream media to get HIS message out to millions of people, exactly how HE wants to, and in an often brutally frank manner that his supporters thoroughly enjoy. That is Utopia for any politician. By 2020, Trump will have trebled or quadrupled his current social media follower counts, giving him an unprecedented and incredibly powerful platform to fight the next election.

10) Trump’s the incumbent president and historically, 70% of those who run again get re-elected. The stats are on his side.

So scream all your like next week, hysterical Trump-hating liberal snowflakes, but I’d save some of your voice for Wednesday, November 4, 2020.

Because that’s when, as things stand, I predict Donald J. Trump will be re-elected President of the United States.

Altogether now: AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, bloke said:

I had no time for Clinton but this guy cannot lie straight in bed. I have watched him lie whilst being interviewed and his various tweets. He has been caught out many, many, times.

Still waiting....read the tweets and show us the lies

10 hours ago, bloke said:

For those Trump supporters who are happy to ignore his constant lies what does that say about your integrity and values?

I can understand that some of you are Republican supporters but why would you continue to support someone who is so dishonest?

Hillary is also dishonest but Trump is in a league of his own and in time it surely must be his undoing even in USA.

Its kinda funny.. and all too familiar

all the liars(MSM, Rinos, FBI, CIA, The View etc ) were at one point accusing President Trump of Russian Collusion... with nothing but intent to do damage to his name and presidency

Turned out to be nothing but a lie!!

And still they accuse and slander..

Bloke what i see.. as you tend to accuse President Trump of lying.. is the difference between a lie with malice and intent.... and a lie without malice and intent

9 hours ago, 100 1 said:

here are 10 reasons why I think Trump can pull it off again:

I will give you one reason he wont last  the next election.

1 - America would have woken up from their slumber and realized he is what I have, and millions of others have ,that he isn't a Presidents arsehole.

5 minutes ago, what a post said:

I agree ohokaman.  Anyone who resorts to publishing a private letter 13 years after the event is a vindictive p....     

That feud has been going on for a while....Branson expressed an opinion and had something to back it up. Fair enough.

44 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

I will give you one reason he wont last  the next election.

1 - America would have woken up from their slumber and realized he is what I have, and millions of others have ,that he isn't a Presidents arsehole.

Now Globe...Looking back on this thread you have proved to be a very poor judge.....Do you think he will be impeached in the next 2 weeks as you predicted?

Here's a few lies from Trump The Liar

-He lied about the size of the crowd for his innaugaration.

- He lied about the size if his victory claiming it was the biggest since Reagan

- He lied about OBama Claiming that Obama tapped his phone

- He lied about Obama claiming he was born in Kenya even after Obama produced his birth certificate showing that he was born in USA

- He lied about his tax return claiming that he would produce it after audit but of course he never did.