RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 9/24/2017 at 2:50 PM, Ohokaman said:

The guy is a complete moron...or dotard as Rocket Man calls him. Nothing better to do than criticise athletes now....?? 

http://www.bbc.com/sport/basketball/41373916

And the predictable response...? " Fuck you Trump.." Has a US President ever been so derided before...??

http://www.bbc.com/sport/american-football/41381896

I have no problem with sports people speaking out about issues.

The FBI have just released figures for 2016 showing that the murder/manslaughter rate went up 8.6% on 2015,especially in Baltimore,Chicago,Washington,Loisville and Phoenix.

These sportsman living in their houses surrounded by 10ft high walls and security systems what do they have to say. Nothing.

Black on black violence inceases every year and yet these guys stay silent.

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

I have no problem with sports people speaking out about issues.

The FBI have just released figures for 2016 showing that the murder/manslaughter rate went up 8.6% on 2015,especially in Baltimore,Chicago,Washington,Loisville and Phoenix.

These sportsman living in their houses surrounded by 10ft high walls and security systems what do they have to say. Nothing.

Black on black violence inceases every year and yet these guys stay silent.

What do you want them to say ? More importantly, what can they, as individuals, do about it ??

Saying something would be a start.Now i obviously don't have access to all o/e publications but i have seen or heard nothing from the NFL/NBA stars regarding this.

As individuals they possibly can't do anything but as a group the NBA/NFL players should be able to do something or bring influence to bear. I might just be expecting too much from people who are worshipped everywhere they go.

Somebody or group has to do something or we will be looking at an Escape from New York scenario for some of these cities .

They need to address all the hundreds of millions of guns they have in USA and why 40k lives are taken every year by guns.But then we know that will never happen while they have the second amendment rights which go back to the wild west days.

On 9/26/2017 at 5:30 PM, bloke said:

They need to address all the hundreds of millions of guns they have in USA and why 40k lives are taken every year by guns.But then we know that will never happen while they have the second amendment rights which go back to the wild west days.

The Second Amendment rights are now more important than they have ever been. Since the founding of the Constitution in 1788, the right to bear arms are now more relevant than ever before. Good law abiding people need to be able to defend themselves from the loony left, made up by, anarchist, feminist, black lives matter terrorists, and other racist hate groups now pervading American society. 

Under President Trump, whom had no hand in creating the social unrest, but has inherited it, the Constitution is safe. There maybe some tinkering with gun laws, and tougher vetting, but every day law abiding citizens will always have the right to bear arms. The day that the Second Amendment is struck out, will and would be the beginning of the second American revolution. It will not happen.

People like bloke make the mistake of comparing NZ, or Australia, or Europe, or Asia, with America and its gun laws. It cannot be done. America is unique in its Second Amendment, and goes to the core of its society and its culture. And the more American society breaks down, the more relevant the Second Amendment will be.

8 hours ago, aquaman said:

The Second Amendment rights are now more important than they have ever been. Since the founding of the Constitution in 1788, the right to bear arms are now more relevant than ever before. Good law abiding people need to be able to defend themselves from the loony left, made up by, anarchist, feminist, black lives matter terrorists, and other racist hate groups now pervading American society. 

Under President Trump, whom had no hand in creating the social unrest, but has inherited it, the Constitution is safe. There maybe some tinkering with gun laws, and tougher vetting, but every day law abiding citizens will always have the right to bear arms. The day that the Second Amendment is struck out, will and would be the beginning of the second American revolution. It will not happen.

People like bloke make the mistake of comparing NZ, or Australia, or Europe, or Asia, with America and its gun laws. It cannot be done. America is unique in its Second Amendment, and goes to the core of its society and its culture. And the more American society breaks down, the more relevant the Second Amendment will be.

Mate you are a nut job. 40k a year killed by guns in USA  and you are Ok with it. Don't fprget to pay your NRA subscrpition

14 hours ago, bloke said:

Mate you are a nut job. 40k a year killed by guns in USA  and you are Ok with it. Don't fprget to pay your NRA subscrpition

I see your comprehension skills have not improved since your departure for Mecca, err sorry UK. Now please point out where I state I am OK with people killed by guns.

A point for you bloke, guns do not kill people, people do. Just as automobiles do not kill people, drivers do.

A second point for you to ponder bloke, the genie is out of the bottle when it comes to guns and America. It is ingrained in the culture, it is irreversible, and any attempt to disarm Americans would end up in a second civil war. You probably do not know this bloke, but the 2nd Amendment was put in place for the civilian population to be able to defend itself from a fu#ken Federal Government that has ideas of taking over.

Whether for good or bad, guns are a fact of life in America, and any attempt by the Federal Gov to strike out the 2nd Amendment would invite their destruction. And one more point bloke, this is not Donald Trumps fault, he has inherited the situation, and he has the good sense to protect the Constitution.

25 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I see your comprehension skills have not improved since your departure for Mecca, err sorry UK. Now please point out where I state I am OK with people killed by guns.

A point for you bloke, guns do not kill people, people do. Just as automobiles do not kill people, drivers do.

A second point for you to ponder bloke, the genie is out of the bottle when it comes to guns and America. It is ingrained in the culture, it is irreversible, and any attempt to disarm Americans would end up in a second civil war. You probably do not know this bloke, but the 2nd Amendment was put in place for the civilian population to be able to defend itself from a fu#ken Federal Government that has ideas of taking over.

Whether for good or bad, guns are a fact of life in America, and any attempt by the Federal Gov to strike out the 2nd Amendment would invite their destruction. And one more point bloke, this is not Donald Trumps fault, he has inherited the situation, and he has the good sense to protect the Constitution.

I doubt the founding fathers had the remotest idea how America would turn out John. The idea may have seemed appropriate back then, but to see how the country has degenerated to have what is it, 300 million guns in private hands, is probably not what they envisaged.

Ingrained it certainly is. Not a problem I would like to have to find a solution to. I doubt there is one.

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I doubt the founding fathers had the remotest idea how America would turn out John. The idea may have seemed appropriate back then, but to see how the country has degenerated to have what is it, 300 million guns in private hands, is probably not what they envisaged.

Ingrained it certainly is. Not a problem I would like to have to find a solution to. I doubt there is one.

Agree, as I said, the genie is out of the bottle when it comes to guns and America. I think the best they can hope for is tinkering with the 2 Amendment, and improve vetting, changing laws surrounding magazines, and automatic converted weapons, and stiffening penalty's for those caught with unlicensed guns. Beyond that, there is very little else they can do. The bottom line is, law abiding citizens shall have the right to bear arms, and this will not change.

Even in this country, mass shootings happen, and thats with extreme gun laws. Norway that has tough gun laws was not saved from a shooter that shot twice as many as the Las Vegas killer. I think its more a sign of the times, rather than gun laws. Trucks are good for killing on a grand scale as in France and elsewhere, and thats not to mention bombs.

10 hours ago, aquaman said:

Hey Water Boy my Mecca is New Zealand even though I enjoy travelling to UK and Europe. I guess your Mecca is Rangiora with Dannevirke  on your bucket list. You will see in my original comment on guns which was before The Las Vegas Slaughter, I said that gun controls will never happen because of the wild west mentality.

Yes you are defending their gun laws by stating that one Norway incident was worse than Las Vegas sonething I had heard Trump's Puppet, Hannity go on about on numerous occassions to justify mass killings.

Problem for you is USA has mass killings every week where Norway's was a one off. Also you are comparing USA  with Terrorist killings in Europe (carried out by low lifes) these  are insignificant in number compared with USA killing fields.

Suicides are by far the main contributor to gun deaths followed by gang related deaths.

Mass shootings are almost insignificant..maybe 2% I believe.

Gun deaths consisted of 11,208 homicides, 21,175 suicides, 505 deaths due to accidental or negligent discharge of a firearm, and 281 deaths due to firearms use with "undetermined intent". Of the 2,596,993 total deaths in the US in 2013, 1.3% were related to firearms.

OK Flag The Racist. You talk a lot about South Africa and support their Rugby teams. Is that where you are from? Sounds like you are OK with  the shooting deaths in USA beacuse many are  by gangs.

I agree with you though we need  a public inquiry into treatment of children in NZ as well as the catholic church for the all the child abuse by Priests. Many in Parliament are Catholics including Bill English who attended a school that had one of the worst offenders so there will be no inquiry.

13 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Suicides are by far the main contributor to gun deaths followed by gang related deaths.

Mass shootings are almost insignificant..maybe 2% I believe.

Gun deaths consisted of 11,208 homicides, 21,175 suicides, 505 deaths due to accidental or negligent discharge of a firearm, and 281 deaths due to firearms use with "undetermined intent". Of the 2,596,993 total deaths in the US in 2013, 1.3% were related to firearms.

I suppose you got that from The NRA website. 

On 13/10/2017 at 0:48 PM, Flagship uberalles said:

No I am from nz bloke, but did get sent to zim and south Africa by the u.k company I used to work for, I have seen how former self sufficient countries are now run into ground where crime and murder are a normal part of everyday. And when I used to fly from Jo'burg to harare in zimbabwe I would sometimes be the only European on the plane, the other passenger's were all Chinese going to exploit Zimbabwe's mineral wealth. The Chinese have come to get their share of that country after supplying the guerillas in the 1970s with money and arms to oust the Europeans. As they will in nz when the time is right and we are up to our eyeballs in debt to them.

You are right about the Chinese. It is unfortunate that to trade with them we are left open to future manipulation which will be inevitable. It doesn't take an Einstein to realise this. Politicians will sell us down the river as long as the trade deals look good for the Economy right now. They won't be around when China finally calls .

As for the gun problem. I agree with Aqua that it is humans that pull the trigger . Unfortunately they did not recognise the human condition when formulating the constitution. Remember this was before Slavery was abolished and Woman were allowed to vote.

Interesting to see that Larry Flynt that fine upstanding peddlar of tits,c..ks ,p...y and a...e is offering 10 million dollars for anyone who can provide dirt on Trump that can lead to his impeachment.

Crawl back into your den of filth you dirty old maggot.Go and join your mate Hefner.

3 hours ago, globederby12 said:

You are right about the Chinese. It is unfortunate that to trade with them we are left open to future manipulation which will be inevitable. It doesn't take an Einstein to realise this. Politicians will sell us down the river as long as the trade deals look good for the Economy right now. They won't be around when China finally calls .

As for the gun problem. I agree with Aqua that it is humans that pull the trigger . Unfortunately they did not recognise the human condition when formulating the constitution. Remember this was before Slavery was abolished and Woman were allowed to vote.

In fact it looks bloody good right now as we export far more to them than we import.  The trade is tipped in our favour, they need our products far more than we need theirs. Australia's largest trading partner is China, China is the US largest trading partner & Canada's 2nd largest. I guess it looks like we are in good company.

We were open to manipulation by the British for many a year and they threw us to the wolves in the 70's & nearly f**ked us financially.

FU, do you actually know what you are talking about or are you just trotting out rubbish.

There national debt is 4.3Trillion US or 41% of GDP., NZ National debt is 24% of GDP.

Australia’s is 19%. USA 19 Trillion or 105% of GDP,  UK 89%, France  96%, Germany 68%.

3 hours ago, barryb said:

In fact it looks bloody good right now as we export far more to them than we import.  The trade is tipped in our favour, they need our products far more than we need theirs. Australia's largest trading partner is China, China is the US largest trading partner & Canada's 2nd largest. I guess it looks like we are in good company.

We were open to manipulation by the British for many a year and they threw us to the wolves in the 70's & nearly f**ked us financially.

Hey, this is a thread about the best President ever in the USA. Donald Trump in case you have forgotten. Start another thread on economics if thats your wish, or one on how wonderful the Chinese are.

And speaking of Donald, one yr coming up, and no impeachment. All the doom merchants were wrong on him lasting a yr. And what a great year its been, so much done, and its only beginning.

18 hours ago, aquaman said:

best President ever in the USA.

Groan I had nearly forgotten. Really ??. Your meds still aren't working Aqua. Sorry about the politics , I know it acts as a distraction from your fixation with that bad smell left on the pages of history. Oh !, and the year aint up yet buddy.