RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

16 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

A really good speaker...?? :lol::lol::lol:  When he has a teleprompter script to read from. Let him adlib and disaster happens...

Compare the speech in Phoenix ( look at the morons behind him..one idiot had a " Drain the swamp" sign....obviously lives under a rock..) to the one today to the Veterans.....completely different, saying different things to different people. Snake oil salesman.

We all know he has a teleprompter, but even without, he is very good. Its all about delivery and timing, somthing Donald is good at. Far better than the bumbling ooh arg Obama. Cannot recall any disasters with Trump when he goe's of script, just good humour that make weak snowflakes squirm.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

We all know he has a teleprompter, but even without, he is very good. Its all about delivery and timing, somthing Donald is good at. Far better than the bumbling ooh arg Obama. Cannot recall any disasters with Trump when he goe's of script, just good humour that make weak snowflakes squirm.

any comment on the point Ohoka made about saying two different things within 24 hours ?

Surely he isnt telling fake news.....

Reading some things written on here by the anti trump brigade has made me realise  how they reflect the usa ,and how those views thrive off  the hate and division that has come  from the opponents of his presidency. They have no interest whatsoever in any positive changes he and his administration can make to the americans lives.  I believe trump supporters have a total understanding of what drives these people and have given up trying to reason with them,and now treat anything they say as amusing and open to sarcastic replies. At least that's the way I see it.   

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

"Drain the swamp" ??  Then you have these morons....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41027854

On 8/22/2017 at 5:12 PM, aquaman said:

Not when the destroyer loses steering. Why the loss of steering?. Helmsman error, or worse, were they on autopilot in the busiest shipping lane in the world at its narrow point. My guess is, the tanker was in its correct shipping lane when the out of control destroyer crosses their bow. You cannot pull up a laden tanker quickly. Clearly the fault of the destroyer being in the wrong place. Lets not forget, a modern destroyer has every navigational aid available, it was in the wrong place through poor seamanship.

I do not know the full story on "out of control" destroyer or not Aqua or passage of ships prior to collision but generally "t-boning" a ship on it's port side would be the fault of the tanker, no matter the existence of a so-called lane. Bound to be Trump's fault regardless.

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I see in the UK a newspaper reporter by the name of afua hirshe has called for the statue of nelson in Trafalgar square to be toppled, stating that he was in favour of slavery! This woman was not even born in the u k. The POM's have done more than their fair share for immigrants and refugees and now the very people they have provided a good life for are trying to change their history, the same as the u.s. people are getting sick of being bent over and shagged by all the p.c brigade hence why we have Donald trump and brexit long may it continue.

Better still Flagship, ESPN has stood down an asian commentator at a football match, his name being Robert Lee. They did not want to inflame tensions surrounding Robert. E. Lee. Talk about a crazy PC world.

12 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

"Drain the swamp" ??  Then you have these morons....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41027854

Just shows you the crap some news outlets publish.  If her stating the brand names of the sunglasses, scarf and shoes  offends you then that is pathetic.   First it was the statues, now it seems fashion labels  offend.

16 hours ago, chevy86 said:

I do not know the full story on "out of control" destroyer or not Aqua or passage of ships prior to collision but generally "t-boning" a ship on it's port side would be the fault of the tanker, no matter the existence of a so-called lane. Bound to be Trump's fault regardless.

Chevy, I'm of the opinion, a modern state of the art Destroyer, with all its navigational aids, which would make what the Tanker had at its disposal on its bridge look like something from the stone age, had no excuse to be holed by a merchantman. I see the Commander of the 7th fleet has been sacked over this latest incident, supporting my theory this was a case of poor seamanship by the US Navy. Much the same as the near sinking of another US Destroyer 6 mths ago in the sea of Japan.

7 hours ago, what a post said:

Just shows you the crap some news outlets publish.  If her stating the brand names of the sunglasses, scarf and shoes  offends you then that is pathetic.   First it was the statues, now it seems fashion labels  offend.

She posted it herself you idiot. Going to a struggling country and this is how they behave. Deserves all the shit she gets.

Already forced to apologise...a bit late for that.

11 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Hilary to Donald''''get out of my space creep''''

I wonder how many women said the same thing to Slick Willie,and did Hilary use the same phrase when Slick Willie tried it on with her after he was Lewinskied.

The fact her husband played around doesn't impact the fact that Trump's attitude and approach to women is neanderthal

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

She posted it herself you idiot. Going to a struggling country and this is how they behave. Deserves all the shit she gets.

Already forced to apologise...a bit late for that.

Therein ls your problem.  You think I am not able to comprehend that.   I don't operate at your level sunshine.  You quoted one of the many stories about it,have you forgotten?Just to spell it out for you.

Kentucky, USA is not a struggling country.  When did stating the designer labels of her accessories in an Instagram become offensive?  Right about the time her husband became associated with Donald Trump I'm guessing.  That may be the world you want to live in ,not me.  Got to go,my wife has just gone to town. She chose to take her chanel handbag today, not her Gucci or her louis vuitton. They're what she likes to collect. Does not like fakes. Personally I'm a fan of mIumiu. No hermes,too expensive for this working class family.   

11 minutes ago, what a post said:

Therein ls your problem.  You think I am not able to comprehend that.   I don't operate at your level sunshine.  You quoted one of the many stories about it,have you forgotten?Just to spell it out for you.

Kentucky, USA is not a struggling country.  When did stating the designer labels of her accessories in an Instagram become offensive?  Right about the time her husband became associated with Donald Trump I'm guessing.  That may be the world you want to live in ,not me.  Got to go,my wife has just gone to town. She chose to take her chanel handbag today, not her Gucci or her louis vuitton. They're what she likes to collect. Does not like fakes. Personally I'm a fan of mIumiu. No hermes,too expensive for this working class family.   

Interesting post there 

Simple answer - it has always been offensive to flaunt your wealth by posting stuff like that as she comes across like a twat. Now I totally agree that there is nothing wrong with owning nice stuff or being able to afford it. I'm all for that.

But when you are getting off a Government plane and your husband is pushing the agenda of cutting health insurance, funding programs for the poor etc and cutting Estate taxes for the top 1% - well she also comes across as incredibly naive/dense/stupid as well.

Which is why she deleted the post and apologised right ??

19 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

Interesting post there 

Simple answer - it has always been offensive to flaunt your wealth by posting stuff like that as she comes across like a twat. Now I totally agree that there is nothing wrong with owning nice stuff or being able to afford it. I'm all for that.

But when you are getting off a Government plane and your husband is pushing the agenda of cutting health insurance, funding programs for the poor etc and cutting Estate taxes for the top 1% - well she also comes across as incredibly naive/dense/stupid as well.

Which is why she deleted the post and apologised right ??

Ive read the response she deleted. Have you?  Saw nothing wrong with it whatsoever.   So what's she supposed to dress in.   Borrow the local vagrants cast off. Come on, she comes from a wealthy background so why shouldn't she dress fancy    I don't interpret what she did as flaunting her wealth.  For crying out loud, can't you see there"s something wrong if dressing fancy and having designer labels is going to offend, simply because of the Trump association.  

By the way, were you ever offended by the designer dresses michelle Obama wore. 

33 minutes ago, what a post said:

Ive read the response she deleted. Have you?  Saw nothing wrong with it whatsoever.   So what's she supposed to dress in.   Borrow the local vagrants cast off. Come on, she comes from a wealthy background so why shouldn't she dress fancy    I don't interpret what she did as flaunting her wealth.  For crying out loud, can't you see there"s something wrong if dressing fancy and having designer labels is going to offend, simply because of the Trump association.  

She is a moron..a Scottish one too which is hard to take. She belittled someone for taking her to task on her initial post, without knowing her or her personal circumstances. Came across as an arrogant, patronising cow. Fits right in with Donald's mob.. Not the first time she has done this either...not hard to see why she married Mnuchin is it..two months ago.....:o

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/mnuchins-wife-touts-fashion-labels-slams-critic-49354475

32 minutes ago, what a post said:

There you go.....that last sentence tells you all you need to know.

40 minutes ago, what a post said:

Mate did you read what I wrote ?

It was the social media stuff SHE posted which was offensive - not the fact she wears expensive clothes

I don't care if she covers herself in liquid gold and rolls round in diamonds before she goes out. As I said (which I will repeat because you didn't get it) " there is nothing wrong with owning nice stuff or being able to afford it. I am all for that"

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

She is a moron..a Scottish one too which is hard to take. She belittled someone for taking her to task on her initial post, without knowing her or her personal circumstances. Came across as an arrogant, patronising cow. Fits right in with Donald's mob.. Not the first time she has done this either...not hard to see why she married Mnuchin is it..two months ago.....:o

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/mnuchins-wife-touts-fashion-labels-slams-critic-49354475

You know what they say about the Scottish, that mean they only breath in.    That's a joke by the way,   How about you post the full post she made. Go on.  Ive read it .   Also post the full comment she was replying to.       

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

Mate did you read what I wrote ?

It was the social media stuff SHE posted which was offensive - not the fact she wears expensive clothes

I don't care if she covers herself in liquid gold and rolls round in diamonds before she goes out. As I said (which I will repeat because you didn't get it) " there is nothing wrong with owning nice stuff or being able to afford it. I am all for that"

Mate did you read what I wrote???   In my world (that of a trump supporter),i don't get offended what those with wealth wear or whether they post what designer labels they are wearing.  Why should I?  Lots like to follow this stuff though, haven't you seen the magazines. They even make very successful reality tv programmes based around it.  If I got hung up over stuff like that I would be an angry man and support the democrats.. And again I ask you,did you read the full content of what she said. Do so then make up your own mind about whether it was offensive,don't just go by another crap article by   One of the biased media outlets

1 hour ago, what a post said:

Mate did you read what I wrote???   In my world (that of a trump supporter),i don't get offended what those with wealth wear or whether they post what designer labels they are wearing.  Why should I?  Lots like to follow this stuff though, haven't you seen the magazines. They even make very successful reality tv programmes based around it.  If I got hung up over stuff like that I would be an angry man and support the democrats.. And again I ask you,did you read the full content of what she said. Do so then make up your own mind about whether it was offensive,don't just go by another crap article by   One of the biased media outlets

If you read what I wrote - why did you say to me

" For crying out loud, can't you see there"s something wrong if dressing fancy and having designer labels is going to offend, simply because of the Trump association"

I keep telling you that doesn't offend me. What she said about it and her attitude in the social media etc was the offensive part. I have no problem with wealth or money or nice things. Guess what - I work hard to make sure I get some of all of those myself. But I don't do what she did on social media etc.

Yes what she said was insensitive - she got called on it and has subsequently apologized and changed her instagram account to a private one - she knows she did wrong.

"I apologize for my post on social media yesterday as well as my response. It was inappropriate and highly insensitive," Linton said in a statement from her publicist.

Leave you to it

Can anybody tell me whats happened to the Russian narrative, and Trump colluding to rig the election. I'll tell you what, nothing. Funny how its disappeared completely from all the news. Why, because now the media are turning it into a racial attack on Trump and his supporters. Next week, it will be something different. Further proof that this is all media driven, and not sustainable without facts, but rather, fake news.

27 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Do you like that Globe?.

Mate , I love the biggest stain on American history, and i am lapping up the circus performance .

To actually think that Mickey Mouse would actually become President of the good ole USA beggars belief.

I pinch myself some days to get my senses used to the fact it is true and being played out in real time.

What really gets my juices running is that mugs like you actually condone it and support it.

Now that REALLY BEGGARS BELIEF.