RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

I am just off again to The UK for 4 weeks Flag so I will not have time to rubbish you and the other wacko clowns that post on here.

Looking forward to a few football games England V Slovakia at Wembley and watching my favourite team Leeds United.

6 hours ago, aquaman said:

I know you have difficulty reading bloke, but just for you I repeat, Steve was not fired, this is fake news. He tendered his resignation 2 weeks ago. His job was finished in the WHouse. Always remember bloke, if you want the facts, you can get them here.

I see that you still live in that fantasy World Aqua. Next time you are talking to Trump remember to swap a few lies.

1 hour ago, bloke said:

I am just off again to The UK for 4 weeks Flag so I will not have time to rubbish you and the other wacko clowns that post on here.

Looking forward to a few football games England V Slovakia at Wembley and watching my favourite team Leeds United.

Chris Wood off to Burnley for £15m....won't help them much Blokey....;)

On 8/20/2017 at 3:17 PM, bloke said:

Bon voyage blokey. Watch those Arabs in London.

Today is a must watch when President Trump addresses the nation, about 1pm NZ time. It is concerning future strategy in the Middle East with the emphasis on Afghanistan. I'm picking Donald Trump will go for an increase of military power in Afghanistan. I cannot see how he can pull out, as this would repeat the mistake of Obama and allow islamic terrorist groups to take over and create a new caliphate. Whichever way he go's, its going to have ramifications for the world for sometime to come, including our own presence in Afghanistan.

On a slightly different tack, the collision between the USS John McCain and the Libyan registered Tanker looks to me entirely a case of poor seamanship. The American destroyer was holed port side aft, indicating to me that the destroyer crossed the bow of the tanker, and was holed by the bulbous bow on the tanker. Quite simply, the destroyer should not of been there, and those on the bridge of the destroyer were derelict in their duty. It was 5.30am in the morning, the most dangerous time when on watch.

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

Bon voyage blokey. Watch those Arabs in London.

Today is a must watch when President Trump addresses the nation, about 1pm NZ time. It is concerning future strategy in the Middle East with the emphasis on Afghanistan. I'm picking Donald Trump will go for an increase of military power in Afghanistan. I cannot see how he can pull out, as this would repeat the mistake of Obama and allow islamic terrorist groups to take over and create a new caliphate. Whichever way he go's, its going to have ramifications for the world for sometime to come, including our own presence in Afghanistan.

On a slightly different tack, the collision between the USS John McCain and the Libyan registered Tanker looks to me entirely a case of poor seamanship. The American destroyer was holed port side aft, indicating to me that the destroyer crossed the bow of the tanker, and was holed by the bulbous bow on the tanker. Quite simply, the destroyer should not of been there, and those on the bridge of the destroyer were derelict in their duty. It was 5.30am in the morning, the most dangerous time when on watch.

Of course he won't pull out....reality is different from the claptrap he talks pre election....he has been saying they should get out for years because he didn't understand the situation. All I've heard now is "we have a new strategy but I can't tell you what it is......."

Were going to win.......yeah right.......:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, aquaman said:

For a moniker like "Aqua" I do not think you have a grasp of "Saline" rights-of -way old boy. To have hit the destroyer port side aft the tanker did not observe correct procedure and alter course to pass clear astern of the destroyer. Well that is the way the rules were when I passed my ticket but then again things may be different now under the "fake news" agenda.

2 hours ago, chevy86 said:

For a moniker like "Aqua" I do not think you have a grasp of "Saline" rights-of -way old boy. To have hit the destroyer port side aft the tanker did not observe correct procedure and alter course to pass clear astern of the destroyer. Well that is the way the rules were when I passed my ticket but then again things may be different now under the "fake news" agenda.

Not when the destroyer loses steering. Why the loss of steering?. Helmsman error, or worse, were they on autopilot in the busiest shipping lane in the world at its narrow point. My guess is, the tanker was in its correct shipping lane when the out of control destroyer crosses their bow. You cannot pull up a laden tanker quickly. Clearly the fault of the destroyer being in the wrong place. Lets not forget, a modern destroyer has every navigational aid available, it was in the wrong place through poor seamanship.

Think Bloke has left to protest with these guys!

Whether it’s authentic or not, this ANTIFA MANUAL is the George Soros playbook

ANTIFA MANUAL FOUND On Evergreen College Campus: Shut Down Their Rallies…Force The Media To Show Our Side As The Righteous One

By 100% FED Up

This copy of the Antifa Manual, that is used by the George Soros funded, violent, anti-American, anti free-speech radical group, was allegedly found on the Evergreen College campus. The content of this manual is disturbing and should be read by every American, so we understand what we are up against. It helps to explain why these groups call our President and his supporters “Hitler” or “racists” or “homophobes.” It’s not that Trump or his supporters are any of these things, it’s just part of a campaign to humiliate and shut down any opposition to radicals whose ultimate goal is a one world order and the destruction of capitalism in America. 

1-1-675x900.jpg

This manual gives every day Americans a look into the mind of a leftist radical who hates America and everything Americans stand for. They clearly have no regard for free-speech and are willing to use any means necessary, including deceit, outright lies and of course, violence to achieve their ultimate goals of a New World Order.

2-675x900.jpg

This page explains how Antifa members are to use name-calling as a means to create a culture of tolerance. “When all else fails, compare someone to Hitler.” Next they discuss how to use ones minority status, and to remember that you are “Black first” and “American second.” or “Gay/Lesbian first” and “American third” and so on.

3-1-675x900.jpg

It’s important to gain control of the media through any means necessary.

Some major media conglomerates are swinging to our side, but they have not gone far enough.

It’s no coincidence that CNN just published a fluff piece on Antifa today: Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement

The CNN piece was clearly written to shed a sympathetic light on the violent group that’s been caught attacking and harming so many innocent Americans, many of them were harmed by Antifa for defending free speech and/or our President Donald J. Trump.

Look for the leftist media to kick it into high gear when it comes to defending the violence perpetrated on innocent Americans by the violent Antifa group. More of these soft pieces on the radical Antifa group are sure to be popping up over the next several months.

If you are seeking positions of power in the media, be sure to obfuscate and hide your true intentions on the various social media platforms.

Use social media as a baton to slap down anyone who hold fascist viewpoints. Call them racist, homophobic, misogynistic. Create an echo chamber around you.

4-1-675x900.jpg

The next step is to threaten the livelihood of anyone who dares speak out against our agenda.

5-675x900.jpg

The pro-abortion page: This page talks about how white people are able to afford to have their “fetuses” aborted, while “people of color” have little choice but to keep a baby to term.

6-1-675x900.jpg

And finally, the ultimate goal is a New World Order and a New World Government where hatred and bigotry no longer exist. Imagine, if Antifa could figure out a way through George Soros funded activity, to shut down the rights of every American using violence and hatred at tools, their dream might just be possible…until they wake up and realize of course, that most Americans don’t hate this country and aren’t interested in Antifa’s special brand of violence and chaos.

7-675x900.jpg

8-675x900.jpg

___

Thanks 100 1 for this insight into the workings of madmen and women. This is blokes and others manual.

Great speech from President Trump yesterday. Absolutely the correct path on exterminating sub humans. Todays speech in Arizona will be good viewing.

Leaving Trump aside for a moment, what do you do about Afghanistan and North Korea?

Successive Democrat & Republican policy errors have put us in the situation that I don't think you can just walk away from Afghanistan (should never have been there to start with), and North Korea has been allowed to get to a point where they can deliver a nuclear warhead.

If you were elected, and handed this mess, what would you do?

6 hours ago, aquaman said:

Thanks 100 1 for this insight into the workings of madmen and women. This is blokes and others manual.

Great speech from President Trump yesterday. Absolutely the correct path on exterminating sub humans. Todays speech in Arizona will be good viewing.

America needs a miracle ,not speeches. He is slowly but surely alienating everything around him including those who put him into power. When he has finally run out of friends ,what then ?. I feel sorry for the person next elected, having to clean up a gigantic mess at home and rekindle diplomatic relationships with those allies  abroad.

41 minutes ago, Catalano said:

Leaving Trump aside for a moment, what do you do about Afghanistan and North Korea?

Successive Democrat & Republican policy errors have put us in the situation that I don't think you can just walk away from Afghanistan (should never have been there to start with), and North Korea has been allowed to get to a point where they can deliver a nuclear warhead.

They have been there for years (2001?), spent billions, suffered thousands of casualties and no closer to a resolution Cat. With neighbours like Pakistan and Iran it is almost impossible to see that happening anytime soon. Trump can talk tough all he likes, but short of frying the place and concreting it over, putting more troops in, and spending millions more, will just cost more lives. Pakistan is no friend of the US, as it showed by harbouring Bin Laden and insurgents, and the chances of them changing are very remote.

North Korea is another no win situation. Diplomatic channels need to try and find a resolution. All this "fire and hell" bullshit just inflames the situation and that other nutjob in NK will not want to show weakness so will continue on. He might talk tough, but no doubt realises any strike against the US would be suicidal. All they want is recognition and to retain power there.

Read this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/world/asia/afghan-victory-trump-plan.html

I agree with you on Afghanistan (with reservations), but I'm not sure I agree that leaving North Korea to their own devices while they keep building on the 4th largest military machine in the world and enhancing their nuclear capabilities is the answer.

Having said that, I don't have an answer (short of a surgical strike on a certain individual perhaps), but I agree that Trump is walking a dangerous tightrope with his rhetoric - or as someone once told me 'you're scratching the arse of a tiger with a very short stick my friend'

Just now, aquaman said:

Great speech today in AZ . Few George Sorros anarchists outside, may be 200 odd. Many thousands to hear the speech. Donald shoved it up the media bigtime, it was very humorous, well worth a listen.

Donald wouldn't know humourous if it bit him on the arse....:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

Great speech today in AZ . Few George Sorros anarchists outside, may be 200 odd. Many thousands to hear the speech. Donald shoved it up the media bigtime, it was very humorous, well worth a listen.

Give me a break. I've been on this planet 64 yrs and you have to be the biggest Piss Taker  I have come across, and you are in exalted company believe me my friend.

Six months in and I can smell that wine.

Ohokaman,  bloke and all the other  Trump haters on here must be over the moon with joy with  some of the news out of the USA yesterday.  No doubt they've cracked open the champagne and are celebrating  until they see the sunrise in the west.  High fives all round  at their Seacliff residence.

You see an Asian  sports broadcaster with the name Robert Lee has been stood down by ESPN  from calling a football game in Virginia because he has the same name as a confederate general who died nearly 150 years ago.     

7 hours ago, what a post said:

Ohokaman,  bloke and all the other  Trump haters on here must be over the moon with joy with  some of the news out of the USA yesterday.  No doubt they've cracked open the champagne and are celebrating  until they see the sunrise in the west.  High fives all round  at their Seacliff residence.

You see an Asian  sports broadcaster with the name Robert Lee has been stood down by ESPN  from calling a football game in Virginia because he has the same name as a confederate general who died nearly 150 years ago.     

Yes saw that Whata a post, and the broadcaster was Korean, so very hard to make a relationship with General Robert E Lee. But never mind that, ESPN which is now owned by a liberal and Trump hater sighted that it might be dangerous for the broadcaster. What utter crap.

I thought Trumps speech yesterday was very good, he really is a good speaker. He speaks from the heart, and pulls no punches, how refreshing, and from a politician. The more successful he is, the worse the Trump haters become. I really do feel sorry for them, as i'm sure they must lead very unhappy lives. No matter how much good he doe's, the spoilers will find room to criticise, always looking on the dark side.

Myself, I think Trump will go on to be a great President. I find it admirable that he can take all this hate from people that have been mislead by a hidden agenda, "Deep State etc", and still function as well as he is. Bear in mind he did not have to take on this task at age 70, what with all his wealth and lifestyle. I believe he is doing it to serve and make his country better, and the Trump haters cannot stand this.

38 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Yes saw that Whata a post, and the broadcaster was Korean, so very hard to make a relationship with General Robert E Lee. But never mind that, ESPN which is now owned by a liberal and Trump hater sighted that it might be dangerous for the broadcaster. What utter crap.

I thought Trumps speech yesterday was very good, he really is a good speaker. He speaks from the heart, and pulls no punches, how refreshing, and from a politician. The more successful he is, the worse the Trump haters become. I really do feel sorry for them, as i'm sure they must lead very unhappy lives. No matter how much good he doe's, the spoilers will find room to criticise, always looking on the dark side.

Myself, I think Trump will go on to be a great President. I find it admirable that he can take all this hate from people that have been mislead by a hidden agenda, "Deep State etc", and still function as well as he is. Bear in mind he did not have to take on this task at age 70, what with all his wealth and lifestyle. I believe he is doing it to serve and make his country better, and the Trump haters cannot stand this.

A really good speaker...?? :lol::lol::lol:  When he has a teleprompter script to read from. Let him adlib and disaster happens...

Compare the speech in Phoenix ( look at the morons behind him..one idiot had a " Drain the swamp" sign....obviously lives under a rock..) to the one today to the Veterans.....completely different, saying different things to different people. Snake oil salesman.

18 hours ago, Catalano said:

OK Cat here we go….

Firstly, in a global crisis I’m backing Team Russia + USA + China

As for Afghanistan, I suggest sending more “troops”.

I would bring back the USS John S McCain for repair and organize an anti-Trump rally onboard, headed by Micheal Moore, Rosie O’Donnall and Maxine Waters… that will attract ANTIFA, BLM, MSM, Hollywood elites, Libtards and the rest with mental issues…..then shut the door and off to Afghanistan to make their way in their new world. A win win win win situation whatever happens for all.

As for North Korea, Donald and Kim desperately need dialogue.

Trump needs to invite Kim to Mar-a-Lago and offer him ice cream and dancing girls.

He needs to offer Kim a position in the White House in charge of healthcare….. KimJongcare.

He has the best record in the world in this area.  Have you seen those fit troops marching and the people all look the same…so healthy and fit …..absolutely no obesity and the best part is, I checked and it costs $1 per person per year…. Talk about a tax cut and health saving!

Anyhow I’m picking Donald and Kim will become great mates and soon

it will be Team USA + Russia + China + North Korea

See how the Jihadists cope with that one.

Mmmmm  while we’re at it Xi Jinping in charge of the Economy, Putin  Defence, Kim Jong un Health

Trump can retire and play golf knowing everything is left in good hands….happy days