crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

4,558 posts in this topic

Donald Trump arrives in Poland to a very warm welcome, the Poles love Trump. This G20 meeting will be very interesting. I expect Trump will dominate it, and carve out a new world order, especially where Nth Korea and China are concerned. Expect to see China being told, rein in Nth Korea, or you will be shut out of doing business with the USA. I expect Trump and Putin to work out a formula for the Middle East. What ever happens, it will be very interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aquaman said:

Donald Trump arrives in Poland to a very warm welcome, the Poles love Trump. This G20 meeting will be very interesting. I expect Trump will dominate it, and carve out a new world order, especially where Nth Korea and China are concerned. Expect to see China being told, rein in Nth Korea, or you will be shut out of doing business with the USA. I expect Trump and Putin to work out a formula for the Middle East. What ever happens, it will be very interesting.

No offence to your good self Aqua ,but the more I read your posts the more convinced I am you are taking the piss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some on hear make everything about Donald  Trump.   These protests may be reported as a bit more violent but to single out the protests as directed at Donald trump just illustrates in my view how distorted some opinions are on trump,and how they twist things .   These high profile summits always attract big protests, often  having turned violent in the past. Same thing happened when Obama was president. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bloke said:

Crusty the reason the Germans are protesting against Trump is that they endured Hitler and identify similarities  and also they see Trump for the fuckwit that he is.

The only f#ckwit as you put it is yourself, stupid and moronic, if you new anything, you would know the protests are not against Trump, but rather the G20 and what it stands for. They are deluded anarchists, and professional protesters that come out at every G20 meeting. And please tell all what the similarities are between Trump and Hitler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hitler blamed the Jews, Trump blames the Mexicans. Hitler shut down the free press Trump blames the press as fake and would love to shut it down apart from Fox and at the same time is a shocking Liar. 

Like Hitler, Trump would accept not democracy if he loses claiming it is rigged. Do want me to keep going? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bloke said:

Hitler blamed the Jews, Trump blames the Mexicans. Hitler shut down the free press Trump blames the press as fake and would love to shut it down apart from Fox and at the same time is a shocking Liar. 

Like Hitler, Trump would accept not democracy if he loses claiming it is rigged. Do want me to keep going? 

 

There's not a lot I can say in answer to such rubbish, other than to say that you are poorly informed, and believe anything. Pointless responding to such stupidity.

Meanwhile Trump had a very good meeting with Putin. This can only be good. They are making progress on Syria and Nth Korea, and appear to have good chemistry between them. Their meeting was set for 30 minutes, but went for over two hours. Trump is tremendously popular in Europe, especially Eastern Europe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, he's popular alright.....with his family presumably......

And just what the bimbo will contribute is anyones guess......fashion tips.....?? :rolleyes: 

You can imagine what Merkel is thinking.....talk about a bloated sense of self importance...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40540359

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-40541611

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The silence on here is deafening. Are the acid rain mob trying to regroup and come up with something remotely credible to back their " stain on the pages of history".

I just love the picture of Trump shaking hands with Putin. One can almost picture what Putin is thinking.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:55 PM, Ohokaman said:

I assume you are aware that this bloke works for an organization with a known anti trump bias.  How about in future regurgitating some stories written by someone without a known bias, albeit I know they may be hard to find.

The bloke you quote works for the ABC network.   Here's a quote from an article in melbournes leading newspaper relating to the ABC networks bias after trump won the election. 

"The ABC is meant by law to be political impartial. But now even its managing director Michelle Guthrie has joined her staff in crusading against Trump. After Trumps shock election win Guthrie labeled it  "a bruising experience for women everywhere".

Ever since then that network has been pushing the same old anti trump line.  The nz media has the same bias as well.   A couple of months back I was listening on radio to Tom Scott questioning trumps sanity and stating he would not last long as he was sure trumps health was in serious decline, then switched channels to hear kim hill refer to trump supporters as morons and then carry on with her condescending remarks for some time.  What trumps victory has illustrated is the self grandeur with which many in the media view themselves, and the contempt they have of anyone with different views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, what a post said:

I assume you are aware that this bloke works for an organization with a known anti trump bias.  How about in future regurgitating some stories written by someone without a known bias, albeit I know they may be hard to find.

The bloke you quote works for the ABC network.   Here's a quote from an article in melbournes leading newspaper relating to the ABC networks bias after trump won the election. 

"The ABC is meant by law to be political impartial. But now even its managing director Michelle Guthrie has joined her staff in crusading against Trump. After Trumps shock election win Guthrie labeled it  "a bruising experience for women everywhere".

Ever since then that network has been pushing the same old anti trump line.  The nz media has the same bias as well.   A couple of months back I was listening on radio to Tom Scott questioning trumps sanity and stating he would not last long as he was sure trumps health was in serious decline, then switched channels to hear kim hill refer to trump supporters as morons and then carry on with her condescending remarks for some time.  What trumps victory has illustrated is the self grandeur with which many in the media view themselves, and the contempt they have of anyone with different views.

That would be everybody but Fox then..hardly alone is he...??

Just stating the obvious about the biggest charlatan ever to run for office.....and that's saying something.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before all the snowflakes attached to this thread start, this business with Trump Junior and the Russian Lawyer is going nowhere. There is no smoke, no mirrors, just another weak attempt by the deep state to attack the President. It will be fish and chip paper this time next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, globederby12 said:

The silence on here is deafening. Are the acid rain mob trying to regroup and come up with something remotely credible to back their " stain on the pages of history".

I just love the picture of Trump shaking hands with Putin. One can almost picture what Putin is thinking.

 

 

All else aside, President Trump is an 'out of his depth rookie' when it comes to International diplomacy. Putin is playing him like a fiddle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, aquaman said:

Before all the snowflakes attached to this thread start, this business with Trump Junior and the Russian Lawyer is going nowhere. There is no smoke, no mirrors, just another weak attempt by the deep state to attack the President. It will be fish and chip paper this time next week. 

Yes this time next week its likely to be the fish & chip paper of Robert Mueller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bloke said:

Yes this time next week its likely to be the fish & chip paper of Robert Mueller

Yes , for once you are right bloke, Mueller will be eating his fish and chips looking at last weeks sensational news on his greasy paper wondering where all these dipsticks get their story's from.

In this instance, there is no story, just more rabble rousing from the poor left who lost the election. Nothing here but a fantasy to wrap Muellers fish n chips.

In real America, they couldn't give a toss about junior and the Russian Lawyer. They are not interested in the fake news. They are interested in real things, like, jobs, the economy, building a wall, keeping bad immigrants out, security, rebuilding the military, looking after the vets, all of which President Trump is addressing in spades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

All else aside, President Trump is an 'out of his depth rookie' when it comes to International diplomacy. Putin is playing him like a fiddle.

Please enlighten us all Uriah, how do you know he is out of his depth?, please show us some evidence. From where i sit, i think he is doing a great job internationally. When you see that he is on the wrong side of that old bag in Germany, then you can take it from me, he's doing well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Yes , for once you are right bloke, Mueller will be eating his fish and chips looking at last weeks sensational news on his greasy paper wondering where all these dipsticks get their story's from.

In this instance, there is no story, just more rabble rousing from the poor left who lost the election. Nothing here but a fantasy to wrap Muellers fish n chips.

In real America, they couldn't give a toss about junior and the Russian Lawyer. They are not interested in the fake news. They are interested in real things, like, jobs, the economy, building a wall, keeping bad immigrants out, security, rebuilding the military, looking after the vets, all of which President Trump is addressing in spades.

No Mueller will be very interested, mate he will be investigating. There is no fake news  because Trump Junior admitted his guilt of meeting with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Please enlighten us all Uriah, how do you know he is out of his depth?, please show us some evidence. From where i sit, i think he is doing a great job internationally. When you see that he is on the wrong side of that old bag in Germany, then you can take it from me, he's doing well.

He thinks Putin is his friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bloke said:

No Mueller will be very interested, mate he will be investigating. There is no fake news  because Trump Junior admitted his guilt of meeting with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary.

Guilt????, what do you mean, guilt, he has done nothing wrong to be guilty. You are allowed to meet people from Russia, this is not illegal. People meet Russians all the time, they are part of the human race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He met Russians to get dirt on Hillary. Mueller will investigate it as collusion.

The Trump campaign denied any involvement with Russians at the time of and immediately after the election but that has turned out to be a load of crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now