RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I always thought of Trump as one of the "Power Brokers" in America. Do you mean "the other power brokers?"

Now don't be factitious Heap, you know what i mean. Just for you, all swamp dwellers and their affiliates. The huge Clinton machine, the news media, men like George Sorros who finances most of the anti Trump demo's, Hollywood.

9 hours ago, aquaman said:

Supreme Court partially lifts ban on extreme vetting of 5 lawless moslem countries. Full decision will come later. But right now, vetting can resume. The decision reinforces the Presidents right under the constitution to enforce this measure. Full decision may take until November, but it will be in the Presidents favour as it should be. Shows how out of touch, and wacky the two circuit courts were in putting the ban on in the first place.

Big deal.....temporary for 60 days. Some win.....:rolleyes:

Trump does it again. A vitriolic tweet. This guy isn't a Presidents arsehole.  Integrity Diplomacy, anything connected to constraint in ones demeanor is anathema to this guys makeup.

A stain on the pages of history and a major speed bump to America ever achieving greatness again. America got what it deserved , but even I am starting to feel sorry for America in general. I bought a classic car off of a chappy in Wisconsin , whom I keep in contact with . He owns a major automotive outlet (bikes, cars , 4 wheelers etc,) and I asked him his views on Trump. They are not printable on here.

12 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Trump does it again. A vitriolic tweet. This guy isn't a Presidents arsehole.  Integrity Diplomacy, anything connected to constraint in ones demeanor is anathema to this guys makeup.

A stain on the pages of history and a major speed bump to America ever achieving greatness again. America got what it deserved , but even I am starting to feel sorry for America in general. I bought a classic car off of a chappy in Wisconsin , whom I keep in contact with . He owns a major automotive outlet (bikes, cars , 4 wheelers etc,) and I asked him his views on Trump. They are not printable on here.

You say America got what they deserved,no they didn't.

They got what they wanted and that was Trump.

They didn't want Clinton.

13 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Globe, you must stay off the booze, its clouding your judgement. When you sober up, you will see that Trumpie is a real President, making real changes. The border wall is starting soon, and may even have solar panels attached producing clean green energy, wow what a great idea. Its all go now in the States, the rebuild has begun.

15 hours ago, globederby12 said:

im curious which tweet triggered you? i could do with a laugh:)

11 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Probably this. The guy is a moron, just can't help himself. Good to see even the Republicans speaking out this time.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40452779

people who live in glass houses should learn not to throw stones.. especially at those people who live in white houses.

These CNN individuals want to be part of the corrupt news network... one doesnt sign up for a job that goes against their conscience...

Mika and Joe.. obviously are quite happy to sit and represent the Fake news network. They get paid handsomely doing so.

Exodus 23:8

And you shall take no bribe, for a bribe blinds the clear-sighted and subverts the cause of those who are in the right.

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

people who live in glass houses should learn not to throw stones.. especially at those people who live in white houses.

These CNN individuals want to be part of the corrupt news network... one doesnt sign up for a job that goes against their conscience...

Mika and Joe.. obviously are quite happy to sit and represent the Fake news network. They get paid handsomely doing so.

And you shall take no bribe, for a bribe blinds the clear-sighted and subverts the cause of those who are in the right.

Funny, I thought it was Saturday......:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, 6xes said:

6xses please don't belittle yourself by quoting scripture to defend President Trump. To say this man has any semblance of wanting to do the Lords work or has accepted Christ as his savior is blind ignorance . In fact as a general rule I would go as far as saying that goes for most in both party's ( although I cant see what lies within their hearts). Stick to the observable facts and stop trying to defend the indefensible. "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord".

3 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

6xses please don't belittle yourself by quoting scripture to defend President Trump. To say this man has any semblance of wanting to do the Lords work or has accepted Christ as his savior is blind ignorance . In fact as a general rule I would go as far as saying that goes for most in both party's ( although I cant see what lies within their hearts). Stick to the observable facts and stop trying to defend the indefensible. "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord".

me quoting scripture, is my perogative.... it shouldnt offend you?

I made a valid statement making the connection between not spreading lies and throwing Dirt, and accepting bribes and the low IQ albeit understanding being subverted. Me using the scripture is simply me ramming home the Truth as i perceive it.

Dont let it bother you...

Why do the trump haters salivate so much at this silly tweet. Its as if this tweet somehow proves everything negative they have said about the man is true and somehow in their minds this silly tweet undermines the vision he has for the United States. I think they may be overstating things a tad.

Exactly.... Ha  This is why he is single  handedly taking  down the propaganda Fake News.....CNN exposed big time this week.

Trump killing it ATM

Ohoka like most of the left has a bad case of TDS

14 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Exactly.... Ha  This is why he is single  handedly taking  down the propaganda Fake News.....CNN exposed big time this week.

Trump killing it ATM

Ohoka like most of the left has a bad case of TDS

The only think that is fake is this Clown Trump mate. A more unsuitable person to be POTUS you could not hope to find. How low can he drag a once proud country ? Constantly attacking the media to distract attention from the disasters all around him - and non achievements.....repeal of Obamacare ? The wall ? Tax cuts ? Millions of new jarrbs...??? Hasn't a clue...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/07/02/lawmakers-blast-trumps-crude-false-and-unpresidential-cnn-tweet/?utm_term=.b9107216ab0e

IMG_2422.JPG

20 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The only think that is fake is this Clown Trump mate. A more unsuitable person to be POTUS you could not hope to find. How low can he drag a once proud country ? Constantly attacking the media to distract attention from the disasters all around him - and non achievements.....repeal of Obamacare ? The wall ? Tax cuts ? Millions of new jarrbs...??? Hasn't a clue...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/07/02/lawmakers-blast-trumps-crude-false-and-unpresidential-cnn-tweet/?utm_term=.b9107216ab0e

IMG_2422.JPG

I really think you need help Ohoka, it is not healthy to harbour such hate. We all know Globe has drink problems, but living in Masterton would drive even the most sane person to the bottle. But you Ohoka live in a very affluent area, and your cut and paste attacks on a decent man such as Donald Trump, who is without doubt the best President since the great Ronald Regan is decidedly unhealthy. Have you considered Aged Concern, they maybe able to help you through this dark period. I shall include you in my prayers.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

I really think you need help Ohoka, it is not healthy to harbour such hate. We all know Globe has drink problems, but living in Masterton would drive even the most sane person to the bottle. But you Ohoka live in a very affluent area, and your cut and paste attacks on a decent man such as Donald Trump, who is without doubt the best President since the great Ronald Regan is decidedly unhealthy. Have you considered Aged Concern, they maybe able to help you through this dark period. I shall include you in my prayers.

If anyone needs prayers John, it's the Americans.......:lol::lol::lol: