RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Mueller has been trying to consolidate himself as special council.

This will be to his own detriment, and like Comey, he will fall one way or another

i have held a belief based on Kim Clements prophetic words.. that Mueller will fall.. just as the 9/11 twin tower buildings did in 2001

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Days to hit a 60% disapproval rating:

Carter: Never
Reagan: Never
H.W. Bush: Never
Clinton: Never
W. Bush: 1,756
Obama: Never
Trump: 144

based on fake polls?? like how the polls suggested Hillary Clinton was going to win..

funny how that turned out to be wrong! 

12 hours ago, 6xes said:

based on fake polls?? like how the polls suggested Hillary Clinton was going to win..

funny how that turned out to be wrong! 

Also a completely different political climate these days. Obama always had a high rating because he fed a welfare state, and was politically expedient. The other Presidents were not up against poorly educated millenials that have been spoon fed left wing doctrine throughout their education. Another factor that past Presidents didn't have to combat was the ammount of immigrants from rubbish countries.

Kennedy back in the 60's changed the immigration criteria for entering the USA to favour Mexicans and Sth Americans and rubbish from anywhere at the expense of traditional migrants from Europe. This had the effect, and is really showing through now to favor Democrat's. A huge portion of the New York population, forget the exact number, but something like 1 in 3 was not born in the USA. California would be much the same. Most of these immigrants vote Democrat, and thats why Kennedy did it.

Trump unfortunately is driving a wedge between the USA & other Western Democracies, very soon it wont be America first, it will be America alone.

America and the Western World needs a leader to unite, not divide. History will show him as the Leader who hastened the demise of Western Society.  

1 hour ago, barryb said:

Trump unfortunately is driving a wedge between the USA & other Western Democracies, very soon it wont be America first, it will be America alone.

America and the Western World needs a leader to unite, not divide. History will show him as the Leader who hastened the demise of Western Society.  

Utter crap, where America go's, the rest will follow. Western Democracies are in decline, and have been for sometime, they need a strong America like never before. Trump will provide that, along with strong decisive leadership. Europe is in the process of being invaded by a cult called Islam, the only ones repelling it are the former Eastern block countries of Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, etc. France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, England, Sweden, and Norway are all stuffed. Trump will slow the decline. Just imagine if crooked Hillary had won, or even worse, if the closet loving Moslem Obama had another term, then we would all be in deep shit.

Spoken like a true arrogant American racist redneck.

America doesn't need Islamic immigration to shag it, it has enough internal problems to sink it.

The only one talking crap is yourself,  American intervention in regional troubles has been disasterious since WW2 and Trumpie has taken it to a new level in shitting on his friends as well.

1 hour ago, barryb said:

Spoken like a true arrogant American racist redneck.

America doesn't need Islamic immigration to shag it, it has enough internal problems to sink it.

The only one talking crap is yourself,  American intervention in regional troubles has been disasterious since WW2 and Trumpie has taken it to a new level in shitting on his friends as well.

Well said barryb, spoken like a true snowflake, when you run out of argument, you bring it down to racism.

32 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Well said barryb, spoken like a true snowflake, when you run out of argument, you bring it down to racism.

It just gets very tiring reading your 100% support for the guy, its boarding on fanatical lunacy.

I am as worried about the rampant tiny minority of extreme Islamists as you are, as much as I am concerned about rampant human breeding that the Catholic church fails to accept as one of the leading causes of global climate change/pollution etc. Unfortunately I have not as much confidence in an American egotist turning things around. 

However unlike a good number of NZers I also understand that the US and ourselves share many common beliefs and that our interests are far better aligned with Australia/US than Chinese or Russian. Both of whom have done little in terms of worldwide humanitarian aid compared to the US.

Just having a read on here for the first time and it seems the same old story that those who debate with trump supporters end up name calling as if it illustrates their argument is somehow superior to those of different views.   What troubles me in these times of  such polarized views is the way the nz media appear to have such a one sided view of what is happening in the USA.  Its as if they think by repeating the same negative message over and over again they believe they can influence peoples views. Actually I think they are right in thinking that which personally I find disturbing.   Many examples of that. 

For instance if you listen to radio live  and other news outlets you often hear Paul Buchanan being referred to for supposed expert comment on usa matters, where he never fails to paint Trump and his supporters in a very negative way.  This is the same man who at one point worked for the bill Clinton administration, the same person who gave Trump no chance of ever being the republican nominee, the same person who publicly declared in a prominent nz magazine the bulk of Trump supporters as " white middle class who want someone to blame for being left behind by the technology revolution, further labelling them as racists, bigots and xenophobic."       This is the type of person many anti trump people look to for their unbiased view of the usa as presented by the nz media. Yeah right.

One further thing I have noticed is the avalanche of biased stories on google which pop up whenever I turn on my computer. For example earlier this week when the gunman shot and wounded 5 people at a republican baseball practice including a very high ranking republican I could not find a story on google about it. If it did exist at all it was very well hidden , one assumes because it was a self proclaimed democrat attacking republicans. You could however read a nice article about the house meryl streep lives in.  

Looking at what is happening in the usa, or more correctly not happening and it would appear the far right of the republicans are happy to see trump undermined, no doubt for their own purposes.  

Personally I think this biased is creeping into nz media coverage of local politics with our news media pushing their own agenda.

15 minutes ago, what a post said:

Just having a read on here for the first time and it seems the same old story that those who debate with trump supporters end up name calling as if it illustrates their argument is somehow superior to those of different views.  

You will also notice the Trump supporters have a Holier Than Thou perspective & are always 100% right.

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

its always the last stance statement... shouting "racism" or some type of phobia..

I agree there are BIG problems in Europe created by the Trojan horse that the EU have imposed

The Countries that are refusing to back down from the EU are more likely supportive of Donald Trumps Policies on Border Control.

heres a sobering reminder of the exploitation of the immigration problem.. 

24 minutes ago, what a post said:

Looking at what is happening in the usa, or more correctly not happening and it would appear the far right of the republicans are happy to see trump undermined, no doubt for their own purposes.  

Personally I think this biased is creeping into nz media coverage of local politics with our news media pushing their own agenda.

Im in agreement with you..  when Donald Trump became President, i thought about the Media here in NZ... and i see Winston Peters calling out the Media for being Dishonest at times.

Sometimes with the Nz Media.. its not what they report is overly important.. but what they fail to report, and in extreme cases Media choose not to cover a major issue.. which has a major impact on NZ's society.. TPPA is a classic case and point

imagine if NZ Media took the time.. to look over quotes and public statements made.. and lined them up with current policy they are advocating... we would see many embarassed politicians!!

30 minutes ago, barryb said:

You will also notice the Trump supporters have a Holier Than Thou perspective & are always 100% right.

Actually that applies to both sides when it comes to talking about trump, I hope the usa prospers under his leadership. Why so many American news outlets seem  so fixated on seeing him  removed and appear to rejoice in any ill advised statements he may make, illustrates how much they and the establishment are threatened by him.  

I read recently where one of the very few survey groups to accurately predict the election results, stated support he received identified that he appealed to middle America, not because there was any shift in those voters views, but that trump and his policies were what middle America most identified with and wanted.  So the view that he is out to look after the rich obviously is not,nor never was the way middle America views him. 

There seems to be a disconnect with the Nz Greens Party and some of the policies which President Donald Trump ran on.. and although we are not The United States of America, The concern behind taking refugee's from the 6 middle eastern countries listed on the Presidents Travel Ban list was the infrastructure for identifying individuals has not been re-established or non-existent in some areas

i might be over-reacting but its worth taking note of

Once again todays Georgia  special election showed what a load of bullocks those polls are in America. According to the polls the democrat was in front, albeit by a diminishing 2%  the day before the election.  What happens, the republican representative looks likely to win by a clear 6%.   Watching from afar its clear the views of the anti trump news outlets in usa,(and I believe in nz that cover the usa)  do not reflect what those voting actually think.    I wonder whether the democrats broke out the tissues this time? Do they have any left?

Its obvious whats going on with the polls, its fake. We have been seeing this ever since Donald Trump looked like being a threat to the establishment. It is the deep state at work. The power brokers at work. Fake news will be the norm as long as Donald Trump remains in power. It is beautiful to watch the deep state, and their minions the media and left leaning snowflakes squirm. It is a new world, and the swamp is draining.

And what a joke the NZ media are, completely manipulated by fake news coming out of America. Trumps Presidency will roll on for the next 7 yrs.

Supreme Court partially lifts ban on extreme vetting of 5 lawless moslem countries. Full decision will come later. But right now, vetting can resume. The decision reinforces the Presidents right under the constitution to enforce this measure. Full decision may take until November, but it will be in the Presidents favour as it should be. Shows how out of touch, and wacky the two circuit courts were in putting the ban on in the first place.