RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

10 hours ago, 6xes said:

classic!!  caught red handed creating propaganda!!

Yes saw this on Fox. Just go's to show everyone is now a reporter with a camera. This creation of fake news by CNN was recorded by a member of the public.

Have found another channel besides Fox that reports down the middle. Channel 92, RT is the brand. Good factual reporting. Still enjoy Fox though, but miss O'Reilly.

A survey done here in NZ on would you vote for Donald Trump if they could, found only about 15% would have. Fairfax, ran the poll. After 18 mths of Fairfax and TVNZ bombarding the NZ public with only negative news on Trump, including all the fake news they could get from their partners at the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, ABC, etc, its amazing that there is 15% of the population that are not sheep, and can see the wood for the trees.

4 hours ago, aquaman said:

Yes saw this on Fox. Just go's to show everyone is now a reporter with a camera. This creation of fake news by CNN was recorded by a member of the public.

Have found another channel besides Fox that reports down the middle. Channel 92, RT is the brand. Good factual reporting. Still enjoy Fox though, but miss O'Reilly.

A survey done here in NZ on would you vote for Donald Trump if they could, found only about 15% would have. Fairfax, ran the poll. After 18 mths of Fairfax and TVNZ bombarding the NZ public with only negative news on Trump, including all the fake news they could get from their partners at the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, ABC, etc, its amazing that there is 15% of the population that are not sheep, and can see the wood for the trees.

No Aqua they are just not as "dumb" as you. Which puts you lot in a lower decile rating if you were a school. There goes yah funding son

Comey in my opinion is being genuinely honest in the Congressional hearing... and to his credit this will work in his favour as a Man wanting to expose himself, to the mercy of both public opinion and congressional scrutiny

i thought the best line of questioning which could be disruptive to President Donald Trump and America was Senator Mc Cain's line of questioning.... which Mc Cain tries to highlight a double-standard.

Mc Cain has always been an opponent of the President Donald Trump, irrespective of Mc Cain's so-called allegiance to the republican party
He has a history of selling out his country.. but this im sure you people are already aware of this

i saw a previous video of Donald Trump Junior growing frustrated with how the leftist democrats/media were attacking his Father..

Its great to see Donald Trump Junior smiling again, and his frustration now turning to Triumph and Victory

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:24 AM, Uriah Heap said:

"Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity" is the FBI motto and it would appear Comey believed in this 100%. I haven't heard anyone say otherwise. He reminds me of that zealous, christian, Federal Agent in the TV show Boardwalk Empire. The one who used to regularly flagellate and drowned his underling, when he found out he as taking bribes. (Ironically he drowned him in a swamp)

I had the man nailed back in mid May. He is ridiculously honest this bloke, don't worry about that.

13 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

I had the man nailed back in mid May. He is ridiculously honest this bloke, don't worry about that.

Its a crying shame he was being used... he seems to realise this now!! he has been a puppet in the greater scheme of things, now that his strings are cut, he has done the right thing in now coming correct.

It was believed by many of the Left that Comey was going to add fuel to the fire... oh how wrong they were.. He's thrown in a stick of Dynamite that is going to blow up in the faces of the corrupt!! DRAIN THAT SWAMP!!

14 hours ago, 6xes said:

Its a crying shame he was being used... he seems to realise this now!! he has been a puppet in the greater scheme of things, now that his strings are cut, he has done the right thing in now coming correct.

It was believed by many of the Left that Comey was going to add fuel to the fire... oh how wrong they were.. He's thrown in a stick of Dynamite that is going to blow up in the faces of the corrupt!! DRAIN THAT SWAMP!!

Comey in my view is a swamp dweller of the worst kind. He has been one of the leaks to the corrupt media. He is untrustworthy, and a prima donna. Things are not looking good for Comey.

9 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Nancy Pelosi is worried about Trumps fitness and has said that he needs more sleep.

Nancy,if i was you i would be more worried about where your doctors are going to inject your next round of botox,because it looks like your'e full of plastic already.

Rich coming from you Crusty....;)

18 hours ago, 6xes said:

i saw a previous video of Donald Trump Junior growing frustrated with how the leftist democrats/media were attacking his Father..

Its great to see Donald Trump Junior smiling again, and his frustration now turning to Triumph and Victory

Plastic Jnr.....and about as bright.....:lol::lol::lol:

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

There is only one liar here....and it sure ain't Comey. This prick Trump couldn't lie straight in bed.

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/trump-calls-comey-liar-ck-204006

Have a decent read this time Ohoka

Comey in the swamp

http://circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans

Swampy swamp

Wow ....listen to those tapes.

Whistleblower Tapes: Trump Wiretapped “A Zillion Times” By ‘The Hammer,’ Brennan’s and Clapper’s Secret Computer System

http://theamericanreport.org/2017/03/17/whistleblower-tapes-trump-wiretapped-zillion-times-hammer-brennans-clappers-secret-computer-system/

It just amaze's me that what ever the evidence against Trump , like the man himself, his supporter just get on the "fake news" band wagon.

Impeachment procedures will happen........whether successful well that's another story.

1 hour ago, craigosz said:

It just amaze's me that what ever the evidence against Trump , like the man himself, his supporter just get on the "fake news" band wagon.

Impeachment procedures will happen........whether successful well that's another story.

Impeachment? I dont see how that is going to fly.

honestly, The president has been exonerated of the Russian hacking/collusion

the obstruction of Justice has no leg to stand on.

Al green wishing to push the issue further will only uncover more corruption lol.. President Donald Trump just goes about his day working for the American people... and his successes continue, while slowly the corrupt officials become exposed

12 hours ago, craigosz said:

You are so wrong craigosz, in fact the opposite of what you say is true. Fake news is a weapon of the deep state in conjunction with the corrupt main stream media. You like the rest of the dim snowflakes on here are testimony to that. You believe everything you are fed. Donald Trump and his administration are victims of this treason that is been displayed by Sorros and the Clinton machine.

I am afraid to say, much to the disappointment of the snowflakes out there, there will be no impeachment. There is not a shred of evidence of obstruction of justice. Nor is there any evidence of collusion with the Russians. What there is, is evidence of corruption at the highest level concerning Lorretta Lynch ex Attorney General, and a corrupt James Coney. This will unravel over the coming weeks. Expect to see special prosecutor Mueller sort out these corrupt officials where I expect charges will be laid. Coney as I have already stated is untrustworthy and a liar. Coney is going downhill fast.

what i have found interesting, is how everyone is assuming President Donald Trump has incriminating tapes,

its kinda odd, how President Donald Trump said in a tweet, Comey better not have tapes

then all of a sudden its changed to... President Doanld Trump has tapes?

this has come as a result of the reporter asking the Question, which had a incorrect premise...hmm another witch-hunt?

17 hours ago, craigosz said:

No point trying to reason with these unfortunates Craig....the blinkers are on well and truly.

Whether he's impeached or not doesn't matter ( you wouldn't back the Republicans to have any morals or ethics ) he will be gone soon enough......;)

26 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

No point trying to reason with these unfortunates Craig....the blinkers are on well and truly.

Whether he's impeached or not doesn't matter ( you wouldn't back the Republicans to have any morals or ethics ) he will be gone soon enough......;)

just a bit over 7years and youll be correct!! :P

23 hours ago, craigosz said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Hope you blokes read the daily Trump twitter to get the real news....otherwise how do you know whats going on?

The most transparent leader in history.

Mainly about infrastructure today.