RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

7 hours ago, aquaman said:

Another election pledge honoured by President Trump this morning. Another useless deal done by an equally useless Obama throwen overboard. What a good President Trump is proving to be.

Yes....He's making the other leaders look stupid.

Good on President Donald Trump for pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord,

ive had debates with individuals over the Climate change efforts that mankinds so called scientists would have us believe

Senator Ted Cruz in this clip highlighted the government and scientists collusion to in essence promote the Climate Change agenda.

Ted Cruz highlights Nasa's Satellite instruments prove the opposite to what Global warming alarmists subscribe to...

this is golden!!

i found this on the Sierra Club's website as a result of President Donald Trump's decision on the Paris Climate Accord

Add your name to condemn Donald Trump's reckless abandonment of the Paris Climate Agreement!

Add your name to condemn Donald Trump's reckless abandonment of the Paris Climate Agreement!

http://www.sierraclub.org/

Interesting to see that the Mayor of Chicago and 60 other large American cities will continue to implement the Paris agreement.

I would have thought making the streets safer,fixing the education system,fixing the slums and generally looking after your voters would make more appeal to people..

The murder rate in some of these cities is atrocious but instead of fixing that they are going to deal with something else they can't fix.

8 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Interesting to see that the Mayor of Chicago and 60 other large American cities will continue to implement the Paris agreement.

I would have thought making the streets safer,fixing the education system,fixing the slums and generally looking after your voters would make more appeal to people..

The murder rate in some of these cities is atrocious but instead of fixing that they are going to deal with something else they can't fix.

He's pulling out because his Rust belt voters would desert in droves if he didn't.....no more coal mines, factories and jobs that he has promised. Most of the rubbish he spouted today was wrong, temp reductions, India etc....but what's new.....:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

democrat states no less..Democrats will endeavour to press forward in their attempt to win back supporters by doing the Jill Stein tactic,

asking for support from their members. Their supporters will eventually awaken to the futility of fighting a lost cause

I totally agree with you Crustyngrizzly, Mayor's setting priorities as a political statement is puzzling when Chicago is well known for its social-problems

Apparently from what ive looked into... theres moves from the likes of George Soro's to plant people on a Local Level.. ie Mayor's, District Attorneys, police commisioners etc etc.. so the corporate elitist will eventually gain power through the State wide level... which is exactly how Chicago and California and other Democrat states sustain themselves.

So basically peoples of each state will have to fight to keep control of their local governments, lest they fall to corruption.. a exercise of vigilance for those who give a damn

I believe in global warming. I believe the Pole and Antarctic ice is melting, I believe it is man made. What I do not believe is the so called answer to this problem, that is, this agreement stitched up by Obama and Carey called the Paris deal. It is a bad useless deal to make Obama's legacy look good. It did nothing for the planet. Trump is correct in pulling America out of it, and seeking a new course to combat Global warming, he is leaving the door open.

Under this Paris deal, the two biggest polluters, China and India are allowed to carry on building coal fired power stations until 2040, unlike America that is a much lower polluter, they having to start on their emissions now, they also have to pay for most of it. Just a bad deal all round that is not going to accomplish what it set out to do.

The real reason for Global warming is over population, and we do not help our cause by feeding Africa and managing to double their populations in the last 30yrs. They couldn't feed themselves pre 1980 let alone now.

The second real reason for Global warming is the internal combustion engine. All automobile manufactures need to be building electric cars and trucks immediately.

And the third main culprit is coal fired power plants in China and India, they need replacing with clean green nuclear plants.

Trump I am sure will get a real deal in time.

Dow closed up,

S&P 500 CLOSED UP

Nasdaq closed up all at fresh highs.

Down were Exxon Mobile who wanted to stay in the agreement and also down was TELSA

owned by Elon Musk who  quit his position as an advisor to Trump after he withdrew from Paris.

Winners and Losers.

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Dow closed up,

S&P 500 CLOSED UP

Nasdaq closed up all at fresh highs.

Down were Exxon Mobile who wanted to stay in the agreement and also down was TELSA

owned by Elon Musk who  quit his position as an advisor to Trump after he withdrew from Paris.

Winners and Losers.

Elon Musk never had the right heart for the job, and it would seem he wasnt aligned with the "Make America Great Again" movement

such a pity

Perhaps there a person of Russian descent in America that could fill his position, lol

wouldnt that just cause a huge Media Frenzy lol

10 hours ago, aquaman said:

I believe in global warming. I believe the Pole and Antarctic ice is melting, I believe it is man made. What I do not believe is the so called answer to this problem, that is, this agreement stitched up by Obama and Carey called the Paris deal. It is a bad useless deal to make Obama's legacy look good. It did nothing for the planet. Trump is correct in pulling America out of it, and seeking a new course to combat Global warming, he is leaving the door open.

Under this Paris deal, the two biggest polluters, China and India are allowed to carry on building coal fired power stations until 2040, unlike America that is a much lower polluter, they having to start on their emissions now, they also have to pay for most of it. Just a bad deal all round that is not going to accomplish what it set out to do.

The real reason for Global warming is over population, and we do not help our cause by feeding Africa and managing to double their populations in the last 30yrs. They couldn't feed themselves pre 1980 let alone now.

The second real reason for Global warming is the internal combustion engine. All automobile manufactures need to be building electric cars and trucks immediately.

And the third main culprit is coal fired power plants in China and India, they need replacing with clean green nuclear plants.

Trump I am sure will get a real deal in time.

Oh give us all a break Aqua. Anthropomorphic global warming. really!!!! How long have you been a member of the flat earth society.

Real science supports cyclical aberrations in our planets atmospheric conditions .The world we live on is a self regulating organism, and no amount of computer modeling or presuppositions based on the flimsy amount of chronological records we have ,will ever support your theory or belief.

I cant believe the amount of drivel you serve up.

Found this the most sensible climate change analysis.

Some facts stated.

Earth is approx 4.5 billion years old.

For the last billion years the av. temperature has been around 22 deg C

In that time there have been 4.5 Ice ages where the av. temperature dropped to 10-12 deg C.

We are in an ice age now (just coming out of it) where the av earth temp now is a cool 14.5 deg C.

Interesting the temp has risen 0.8 deg C in the past century......  0.4 deg 1910-1940  & 0.4 deg 1970 -2000 and cooled since then.

Yet the so called "scientists" somehow can't explain the "man made"  1910 - 1940 rise.

Personally I think the optimum av temp would be around 20 deg C... but would quess have to wait about 500 million years for that!

6 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Best what...??? Another clueless twat like Hannity, Gutfield, The Five ( idiots) et al on Fox.....:wacko:

Watch Fox for all my American News, they are the only channel that are unbiased. The simple truth is, the rest are liars. They are only intent on bringing down the President at all costs. They are working hand in hand with the deep state, they are part of the swamp. Hannity, and Tucker are two of the best, both display common sense, and are able to report the truth.

2 hours ago, aquaman said:

Watch Fox for all my American News, they are the only channel that are unbiased. The simple truth is, the rest are liars. They are only intent on bringing down the President at all costs. They are working hand in hand with the deep state, they are part of the swamp. Hannity, and Tucker are two of the best, both display common sense, and are able to report the truth.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How about they focus on the real reason for global warming (if it is measurable)--unfettered fornication and resource depletion due to annual universal population growth of 72 million people. Ah, that is OK because it is part of Muslim and Hindu religious doctrine coupled with systematic rape by rebel forces through sub-Saharan Africa.

Anyway, earliest start for the ski season in NZ for decades--just waiting for Al Gore's explanation.

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

This is definately great news coming to light all over again, this is believed to be where Nunes got his information.. concerning the illegal unmasking of American Citizens,  Sueing James Comey highlights the lack of investigations.. forcing the narrative in a direction where the Intelligence Agencies can no longer hide anything

The timing of this move is perfect!!

Swampy swamp

Wow ....listen to those tapes.

Whistleblower Tapes: Trump Wiretapped “A Zillion Times” By ‘The Hammer,’ Brennan’s and Clapper’s Secret Computer System

http://theamericanreport.org/2017/03/17/whistleblower-tapes-trump-wiretapped-zillion-times-hammer-brennans-clappers-secret-computer-system/