RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

hey globederby12, im suprised you never picked up on the Kim Clement video comment.. about Hillary Clinton @ position 2:13..

honestly it had me wondering about it, and to be completely honest, it would definately cause people to stumble and be a reason to scoff at the very Idea of the comment....

however, if one has the Spirit of the Lord upon them, anything is truely possible!!

take another look at the Kim Clement Video 2:13

28 minutes ago, barryb said:

Seriously 6xes, any ounce of credibility you had disappeared when you posted that video. Next thing you will be trying to convince us that sensing murder isn't a sham as well.

well lets just say, The information that the Late Kim Clement had voiced, was of more value than alot of the Fake Mainstream Media, thats continuing to present itself as Truth!!

3 hours ago, 6xes said:

well lets just say, The information that the Late Kim Clement had voiced, was of more value than alot of the Fake Mainstream Media, thats continuing to present itself as Truth!!

Hey, thanks 6xes for the Kim Clements angle, have watched some of his sermons through you bringing him to life. Have not seen Hannity lately, could it be that he's teeing up an interview with Dot. Com.

Trip to the Middle East has gone very well for Trump, just the body language said it all. He is hugely respected. I pray that he achieves the peace he is looking for. Donald Trump has been received with dignity and honour throughout the Middle East from all religions, a far cry from the reception afforded Obama.

Just now, aquaman said:

Hey, thanks 6xes for the Kim Clements angle, have watched some of his sermons through you bringing him to life. Have not seen Hannity lately, could it be that he's teeing up an interview with Dot. Com.

Trip to the Middle East has gone very well for Trump, just the body language said it all. He is hugely respected. I pray that he achieves the peace he is looking for. Donald Trump has been received with dignity and honour throughout the Middle East from all religions, a far cry from the reception afforded Obama.

Yes  and yes,  Major attacks vented towards Sean Hannity  #satanicattacks #twitter

24 minutes ago, 6xes said:

I thought this might brighten someones day

Everybody then except Fox apparently.....what doesn't add up there...? And nothing in Russia ? He has been trying for years to get a Trump Hotel in Moscow, he's said so....no interest there then...:rolleyes:

The Pope looks ecstatic....and you have to love the comment below....:lol:

16 Comments

TedPungent2 hours ago

Look at his creepy face, his addle-brained "wife" and his rat-faced daughter, who'd want to be photographed with that collection of human sewage? The pope takes morning dumps that have more worth and merit than anything Daffy Don and his nasty brood of leeches have ever done. I honestly don't know how anyone can resist the urge to punch him in the face repeatedly. 

IMG_2330.JPG

Well TP did bring up the idea of parasitic behaviour--out in front by at least 6 lengths would be the Catholic Church and their Vatican riches as they preach God's salvation for those that help the disadvantaged. The ultimate hypocrites.

41 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The Pope looks ecstatic....and you have to love the comment below....:lol:

16 Comments

TedPungent2 hours ago

Look at his creepy face, his addle-brained "wife" and his rat-faced daughter, who'd want to be photographed with that collection of human sewage? The pope takes morning dumps that have more worth and merit than anything Daffy Don and his nasty brood of leeches have ever done. I honestly don't know how anyone can resist the urge to punch him in the face repeatedly. 

IMG_2330.JPG

President Donald Trump seems like the only person who is enjoying himself lol, and thats a positive!! 

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

Awesome news, this is what everyone was hoping for!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-gop-lawmaker-calls-federal-investigation-seth-rich-murder/

i certainly hope it aint Fake-news

now lets watch the Globalists move into destruction mode

Anything cited by Hannity, Limbaugh and Fox ain't worth a cracker....

Its amazing how the lines of Freespeech and being pushed to its absolute limits in America. The current story about Kathy Griffin is borderline sedition.

This is liberty taken to its extreme