RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

58 minutes ago, Rules For Some said:

I don't know where you are getting your Information but from what I am seeing in studies and journals thus far, this is most certainly not a 'Normal' flu. While its true the most vulnerable are the ones dying from Covid-19, there are other symptoms showing in younger people and people in their middle years that have been very worrying. Some of these include blood clotting in the bigger valves in peoples bodies and causing strokes, inflammation of internal organs etc. One of the more interesting studies done recently has shown that less than 5% of people who have recovered are showing signs of anti bodies which is also strange. Its also apparent that the damage done to the lungs is not normal. Even in patience with little to no symptoms. Its more likely you are taking one or two unqualified peoples opinions instead of what the majority of research thus far is showing. FYI, you could double the amount of people infected and the percent of people needing medical treatment in hospitals would still be far higher than normal/

maybe you should reveal your source of info . It might make it more credible or not.

7 hours ago, Rules For Some said:

I don't know where you are getting your Information but from what I am seeing in studies and journals thus far, this is most certainly not a 'Normal' flu. While its true the most vulnerable are the ones dying from Covid-19, there are other symptoms showing in younger people and people in their middle years that have been very worrying. Some of these include blood clotting in the bigger valves in peoples bodies and causing strokes, inflammation of internal organs etc. One of the more interesting studies done recently has shown that less than 5% of people who have recovered are showing signs of anti bodies which is also strange. Its also apparent that the damage done to the lungs is not normal. Even in patience with little to no symptoms. Its more likely you are taking one or two unqualified peoples opinions instead of what the majority of research thus far is showing. FYI, you could double the amount of people infected and the percent of people needing medical treatment in hospitals would still be far higher than normal/

The Privacy Act is a Big Hurdle, there are Bills being passed in some states ,Ohio being one where Childrens deaths need to show Vaccine exposure, very hard to make assessments given the vague information being released and this is new to me. Post your sources  . :rcf-thinking-1: As posted earlier , just  because you have Covid doesnt mean its Covid CREATING these problems, large proportions of people who pick up the Antigen recover with fewer issues and Historically the same could be said about Polio..before the vaccine was introduced.... There is no vaccine for Covid 19 yet recovery is on Par with the Flu   :rcf-rich-1:  and this thing is suppose to more Deadly . F%#k people are actually surviving without Vaccine :rcf-shocked-4: 

On 4/29/2020 at 8:36 AM, Gruff said:

What more could he do??????Obamas boy  Fauci was running the show :rcf-thinking: f#%ksake, he tried to sack him and remove the Disgraceful WHO . Geeez wayne

But read, I mean really READ, what he says though. "ALL responsibility becomes yours during a crisis like this, whether or not you're entirely to blame". 

Yet in 2020,every time a reporter asks The Trumpet (repeatedly blows his own horn) whether he accepts any responsibility on this that and the other (seems to happen every day over some different issue), and he repeatedly says "no". I'm yet to see him once say "yes" so far. Everything that happens is the fault of somebody else  

In his original 2009 tweet there were no riders suggesting an out if someone else was running the show, suggesting that if he tried and failed to sack somebody, his claim was null and void. Gees Wayne. 

He's responsible for everything that is happening now in the US, by default of his own statement, and by default of being President. That's how politics work, which he's unable to grasp. As he plummets in the polls, particularly in many of the swing states, he's about to start firing his own campaign team because he doesn't like the news they are bringing him. Next he'll be firing family members. He's not far short of imploding. He hates losing and he hates people laughing at him. Right now, both of those things are happening  

GEEZ Wayne.........

What is coming for the deluded Ohokaman

Hey why didn't CNN report on Flynn????

That's right they are corrupt

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4c23f8 No.8975590 
Apr 30 2020 15:14:12 (EST) NEW

EW4IfYzVcAAZ4D4.jpg

7ed7a8af8ad4f45b9075eaba9c33775ee774f018a8c71796ed0c8c6e107f0c15.jpg
When this is finished a much bigger graphic will be needed.
MUCH BIGGER!
BIGGEST POLITICAL SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY.
Q

No doubt about it Super Don is under pressure on the virus front but has plenty to legitimately blame for the problem which he is doing but once again his opponents are helping him out .

INSIDE JOB: Hand-Written Notes Show FBI Discussed Framing General Flynn . Newly discovered handwirtten notes reveal Deep State FBI officials discussed framing General Michael Flynn for political purposes.

Investigative reporter John Solomon joined  Lou Dobbs on Wednesday night to discuss the latest development:

Lou Dobbs: Let’s start withe the revelations by the attorney for General Flynn and the fact that again there is just more evidence, here we are almost four years into this sorry, sordid attempt to overthrow a president and we’re still finding thousands of pages of documents.

John Solomon: I think we’re going to learn tonight or early tomorrow morning, we will see the release of some new handwritten notes that the FBI failed to turn over to General Flynn and his team in almost a three year source in this legal battle. Those notes are going to show that the FBI was engaged in a conversation in how they could trick General Flynn into lying. Rather resolve the issues that the investigation was designed to, there are references in these notes, according to my sources, to quote “play games” Do we want to resolve this or do we want to catch him in a lie.” If those are in the notes as my sources describe them, it will put the FBI’s work on the Flynn case in the darkest possible light. You’ll actually have FBI proof that the FBI wasn’t trying to investigate facts neutrally, it was trying to quote “play a game.”

14 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

No doubt about it Super Don is under pressure on the virus front but has plenty to legitimately blame for the problem which he is doing but once again his opponents are helping him out .

INSIDE JOB: Hand-Written Notes Show FBI Discussed Framing General Flynn . Newly discovered handwirtten notes reveal Deep State FBI officials discussed framing General Michael Flynn for political purposes.

Investigative reporter John Solomon joined  Lou Dobbs on Wednesday night to discuss the latest development:

Lou Dobbs: Let’s start withe the revelations by the attorney for General Flynn and the fact that again there is just more evidence, here we are almost four years into this sorry, sordid attempt to overthrow a president and we’re still finding thousands of pages of documents.

John Solomon: I think we’re going to learn tonight or early tomorrow morning, we will see the release of some new handwritten notes that the FBI failed to turn over to General Flynn and his team in almost a three year source in this legal battle. Those notes are going to show that the FBI was engaged in a conversation in how they could trick General Flynn into lying. Rather resolve the issues that the investigation was designed to, there are references in these notes, according to my sources, to quote “play games” Do we want to resolve this or do we want to catch him in a lie.” If those are in the notes as my sources describe them, it will put the FBI’s work on the Flynn case in the darkest possible light. You’ll actually have FBI proof that the FBI wasn’t trying to investigate facts neutrally, it was trying to quote “play a game.”

More bullshit....wake up you clowns....:rcfe-clown::rcfe-clown::rcfe-clown:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/01/politics/kayleigh-mcenany-first-press-briefing/index.html

It’s partly sad but wholly funny reading the banter between Ohokason and 100 1 re the merits or otherwise of the current POTUS. There is “one” undeniable fact in all the banter and that is, “Donald Trump is like no other POTUS in history. No contest on that. The question remains though, will the American people vote him in for a second term? At the end of 2019, I was convinced that, despite the Donald’s shortcomings, he was ok for the times, certainly different from the usual politicians (he isn’t one) but the Dems couldn’t field a candidate to beat him. They still haven’t. Despite all the sideshows of Russia, FBI etc, the Donald had the majority of citizens behind him. Then along came Corvid-19. How the World can change in an second. The Donald’s behaviour and lack of leadership during this Global Crisis has exposed his real weakness. It’s all about him. It doesn’t matter that Sleepy Joe is going to be his Opponent. After Trumps bizarre Corvid-19 performances, the Dems could field anyone and they would win. Like him or dislike him, The American Public will crucify him in November for his total lack of Leadership in America’s hour of need. He’s failed the test. Compare Trump’s performance to that of Scott Morrison and the Aust State Premiers is like comparing Ritchie McCaw with Michael Hooper. No contest. The Donald is doomed 100 1 and all of your theories (even if half correct) will not make a diff. As they say in Australia, the Donald will fail the Pub Test.