RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You are watching a world wide military operation in real time.

Corona virus is a psyops designed to lock down the world and rehome the people.

Once in lock down the internet will be shut down for 10 days which will grind everything to a halt. 

Power will be available but there will be zero communication to people other than the EMS (Emergency Broadcasting System on phone) which will explain to the people what has taken place and why it is necessary.

During the 10 days the military will present evidence and verification of the deep state crimes and show videos to inform the people of basically what I have been telling you for 3 years.

After 10 days normal services will resume but it will be the beginning of a new and far better world as the bullshit stops and the perpetrators are dealt with.

The USD will return the gold standard and the sharemarket will once again break all time highs.

Amazingly the CV cases will decrease and disappear.

As I said in the beginning this is the biggest event of your lifetime and you get front row seats.

It will be amazing.

You sound very confident about this scenario 100 1.  I'm not sure why these impressive forces have got you in the loop, but you seem well up with their plan.

If this doesn't come to pass, just as you say it will, are you going to stop posting? I hope so.

1 minute ago, Uriah Heap said:

You sound very confident about this scenario 100 1.  I'm not sure why these impressive forces have got you in the loop, but you seem well up with their plan.

If this doesn't come to pass, just as you say it will, are you going to stop posting? I hope so.

Me too.....no doubt he is pleased with his genius today. Another 1000 Coronavirus cases, now over 4400 and 81 dead. Dow down 3000 points.

:rcfe-clown:

Just now, Ohokaman said:

Me too.....no doubt he is pleased with his genius today. Another 1000 Coronavirus cases, now over 4400 and 81 dead. Dow down 3000 points.

:rcfe-clown:

You sure will be the worlds biggest sucker for the psyops....being the last person left standing that trusts CNN

Way too much mass hysteria for a chest cold

This guy guessing the same ....click on and click show this thread

57 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

The Q plan has worked perfectly so far. 

This in my opinion is a likely outcome based on previous Q posts

53 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You sure will be the worlds biggest sucker for the psyops....being the last person left standing that trusts CNN

Way too much mass hysteria for a chest cold

This guy guessing the same ....click on and click show this thread

You are the dumbest fuck we have ever seen on here...keep taking the pills and keep those blinkers on....the nightmare will be over soon....:rcfe-clown:

8 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

The Q plan has worked perfectly so far. 

This in my opinion is a likely outcome based on previous Q posts

There's one Quote that is stated in the Q-drops

"moves and counter-moves"

with this quote being very centric to operations... it will inevitably be a evolving battle of Good vs Evil!!

however when you consider the "God Almighty" element theres a timing that will inevitably play out, so that the Victory will coincide with with Gods timing.. so that inevitably we will recognise him during this chaotic time

consider this scripture

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

You are the dumbest fuck we have ever seen on here...keep taking the pills and keep those blinkers on....the nightmare will be over soon....:rcfe-clown:

Sorry you have the grand prize

4 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Sleepy Joe has promised to have a female VP candidate.Whatever happened to selecting the best candidate.

He needs all the help he can get to beat Trump and imo this won't help him  or the Dems n this election or 2024.

the USA's presidential election for 2020, has almost lost its entertainment Value...

pre post mortems i have lost a taste for.. its as if the intrigue has gone by the wayside *shrugs

i think the NZ elections has more intrigue than the US, it seems a bigger uncertainty to me *shrugs

i have followed this particular youtube channel  for a while... 

One is the Widow of Kim Clement and the other is the Daughter...

i have come to understand... that the Daughter of Kim Clement has been gifted with recognising the timings of the seasons of prophecy

and there is a point in this video... where she recognised her Fathers Prophetic utterances, that give a indication of the timing... and the outcome for the corona virus..

100_1    Q-drop interpreters would do well to parallel their analysis with the prophetic seasons....

Im watching to see Bill Gates come into the picture regarding this connected miracle to take place in America... He does seem to connect on 2 different levels regarding a Message revealed by Kim Clement on a earlier video i posted...

but for the sake of sharing a message of hope from the spirit of God...  A miracle is around the corner!! *winx

heres a reminder of Kim clement and some of the earlier prophetic utterances given to him by the spirit of God

only a blind man cannot see what has occurred during the time of Trumps presidency regarding this mans utterances

To God be all the Glory!!

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Sleepy Joe has promised to have a female VP candidate.Whatever happened to selecting the best candidate.

He needs all the help he can get to beat Trump and imo this won't help him  or the Dems n this election or 2024.

even the most loyalist trump fan would see the last few weeks as a pretty big event during an election year its something he didn't need anyway ......

biden has abit of momentum and what does he do in the debate??

go straight back to the left wing madness open borders no more cars the end of oil and gas etc.........

they just make it so hard for the average joe blogg too vote for them.......

very interesting times not just american politics but seems every country is in for one hell of a financial earthquake 

57 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

No President has survived a recession.

Hate to think what the cost of all this will be Crusty..Airlines wanting $50B bailout for starters and the flow on effect to Tourism, Hospitality etc and the jobs lost will be huge. They are talking about sending cheques out to people now....how they handle that will be interesting.

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Hate to think what the cost of all this will be Crusty..Airlines wanting $50B bailout for starters and the flow on effect to Tourism, Hospitality etc and the jobs lost will be huge. They are talking about sending cheques out to people now....how they handle that will be interesting.

Govt debt doesn't appear to be a problem for the Yanks.It's produced it would seem out of thin air and then its just a figure in a debt ledger.

i just about went into cardiac arrest when i seen this ohoka 

i hope you never spat out to many cornflakes when you watched it :rcfe-money:

even the fake news commending the big man............

never thought that day would come

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

i just about went into cardiac arrest when i seen this ohoka 

i hope you never spat out to many cornflakes when you watched it :rcfe-money:

even the fake news commending the big man............

never thought that day would come

She must have been spiked.....it’s a bloody disaster so far.....:D

100 1

heres something interesting which the Q drops many a time reference...

"these people are sick"

its kinda obvious in one respect... but as we know, there are layers of understanding or hints being dropped

the reference of course is tied in with Elites,Trafficking,Covid and the adreno

11 hours ago, 6xes said:

100 1

heres something interesting which the Q drops many a time reference...

"these people are sick"

its kinda obvious in one respect... but as we know, there are layers of understanding or hints being dropped

the reference of course is tied in with Elites,Trafficking,Covid and the adreno

Must be God’s plan eh 6xes....?? Introduce a horrible virus to get rid of another one......:rolleyes:

Just now, Ohokaman said:

How do you lose all or any gains made in the last four years, drive businesses to the wall and cause massive unemployment...? Genius....

How do you destroy the Fed Reserve?

It will all be over in 2 weeks