crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

4,603 posts in this topic

On 1/9/2020 at 8:39 AM, tripple alliance said:

Trump wins again , he said Americans would win so much that they would get sick of it , the dems are certainly sick of it .

Killing the war crim has become another win , the trade off has been killing one high ranking Iran murderer for a few bombs on a paddock at an airbase that was given a warning , that's winning .

Add to that the trade deficit is now going in the right direction , wining winning and more winning , the winning is endless .

He just keeps on winning .

A federal appeals court has lifted the block on $3.6 billion in military construction funds that President Trump intends to use to finance the border wall.

Newshub article by Proffessor Paul Gillespie of Waikato University says that Iran called Trumps Bluff.

Pretty good article in the Washington Post today debunking that theory well and truly.

Article was written by Danielle Pletka.

Gillespie has shown himself to be Anti American/Trump in the past and his type teach our future leaders.

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Newshub article by Proffessor Paul Gillespie of Waikato University says that Iran called Trumps Bluff.

Pretty good article in the Washington Post today debunking that theory well and truly.

Article was written by Danielle Pletka.

Gillespie has shown himself to be Anti American/Trump in the past and his type teach our future leaders.

If I was a senior US diplomat I would be very worried Crusty. I can’t see the Iranians leaving it at a minor rocket attack.

They believe in an eye for an eye and anyone would be fair game right now. Who, when, where, who knows......:rcf-thinking-1:

18 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

If I was a senior US diplomat I would be very worried Crusty. I can’t see the Iranians leaving it at a minor rocket attack.

They believe in an eye for an eye and anyone would be fair game right now. Who, when, where, who knows......:rcf-thinking-1:

Nobody is safe on any side.

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

7 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Nobody is safe on any side.

Soleimani was the puppet master for the Deep State.

He has been eliminated now the Mullahs are weak and now on their own and the people of Iran will uprise and take control.

They have essentially been freed just like North Korea so there is now no danger.The piddly missile attack was for Iran to save face.

How come only those  brainwashed by the MSM were in fear of a WW3?

Just like North Korea when Trump takes action the deal has already been made and the result is determined before the actual event.

All the anons/Q followers knew this while the uniformed idiots like Ohokaman panic because that is the aim of the corrupt deep state MSM

Enjoy the show 

Trust the plan

Look at his record. The bomb in Syria was to destroy the deep state base. ...while you clowns thought it was WW3

He took out the leader of Isis

He destroyed the Deep state in NK   ....you thought it was going to a nuclear war but the deal with Kim had already been done months before

Now he has taken out deep state terrorist Soleimani

Also traitor John McCain and I'm guessing GHW Bush.

The deep state is being destroyed and they know it.  Panic

Trump, the military and the people are firmly in control and the public are beginning to see it.

The world is a much safer place and Trump has a total of 4 important DS players eliminated for the good of everyone.

2 days ago poor old ohoka was out buliding his bunker theres no way CNN would lie too me again :rcf-laughing-1:

tomorrow all we have too worry about is if the DOW hits 290000...........:rcfe-happy-2: 

poor old nancy didnt look good today and its only going too get worse.........

18 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Soleimani was the puppet master for the Deep State.

He has been eliminated now the Mullahs are weak and now on their own and the people of Iran will uprise and take control.

They have essentially been freed just like North Korea so there is now no danger.The piddly missile attack was for Iran to save face.

How come only those  brainwashed by the MSM were in fear of a WW3?

Just like North Korea when Trump takes action the deal has already been made and the result is determined before the actual event.

All the anons/Q followers knew this while the uniformed idiots like Ohokaman panic because that is the aim of the corrupt deep state MSM

Enjoy the show 

Trust the plan

Look at his record. The bomb in Syria was to destroy the deep state base. ...while you clowns thought it was WW3

He took out the leader of Isis

He destroyed the Deep state in NK   ....you thought it was going to a nuclear war but the deal with Kim had already been done months before

Now he has taken out deep state terrorist Soleimani

Also traitor John McCain and I'm guessing GHW Bush.

The deep state is being destroyed and they know it.  Panic

Trump, the military and the people are firmly in control and the public are beginning to see it.

The world is a much safer place and Trump has a total of 4 important DS players eliminated for the good of everyone.

This guy gets more deluded by the day....not a brain cell in sight.....:rcf-sick-1:

So now Trump wants to prevent Bolton from testifying at the Senate Impeachment trial. 
To “ preserve the integrity of the White House”.......??!  What integrity...??  He fucked that the day he took office.

Bolton would have some very interesting things to say.....Trump and his cronies will make sure we never hear them.

These incompetents have no clue. One lie after another. No details, no back up, no supporting evidence....?!

The attack on Soleimani was carried out because of “ an imminent threat”...yet they didn’t know when or where.....??!!

47 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

These incompetents have no clue. One lie after another. No details, no back up, no supporting evidence....?!

The attack on Soleimani was carried out because of “ an imminent threat”...yet they didn’t know when or where.....??!!

Ohokaman stop making a fool of yourself , the only evidence required was to confirm this guy was a mass killer , NOBODY disputes he was a mass killer that's all anyone needs to know .

Good old Trumpy , he knows the real questions to ask , WHY WASN'T THIS DONE LONG AGO  , no that's a good question to ask .

On 1/10/2020 at 12:39 PM, Ohokaman said:

100 plus of Their own, straight away and in Teheran  :rcf-sad-5:

2 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Ohokaman stop making a fool of yourself , the only evidence required was to confirm this guy was a mass killer , NOBODY disputes he was a mass killer that's all anyone needs to know .

Good old Trumpy , he knows the real questions to ask , WHY WASN'T THIS DONE LONG AGO  , no that's a good question to ask .

Nobody denies what he was you twat, just why they moved now with flimsy evidence and the likely repercussions. Trump does not care. There was a reason neither Bush or Obama acted, they had more sense.

If they think this is over, they are even dumber than you are.

40 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Nobody denies what he was you twat, just why they moved now with flimsy evidence and the likely repercussions. Trump does not care. There was a reason neither Bush or Obama acted, they had more sense.

Traitors Bush and Obama were funding them you idiot.

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Aljazeera say Iran are offering $8k compensation for those blown out of the sky in Tehran. :rcf-embarrassed-3:

That’s rather extraordinary given that they don’t really value life. 

16 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Ohokaman you are not only a moronic TWAT you obviously cant  FUCKING read what you have written or hear what Pompeo said. Pompeo came first at West Point and graduated at Harvard Law School and is a lot smarter than the idiot doing the video I can promise you that, read his CV and tell me you believe the idiot on the video.

10 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Ohokaman you are not only a moronic TWAT you obviously cant  FUCKING read what you have written or hear what Pompeo said. Pompeo came first at West Point and graduated at Harvard Law School and is a lot smarter than the idiot doing the video I can promise you that, read his CV and tell me you believe the idiot on the video

Pretty obvious what he said even for a fuckwit like you.

”We don’t know where, and we don’t know when....”

Not my idea of “imminent”, but that’s probably over your head anyway.

14 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Worrying about "POSSIBLE" repercussions is just being chicken shit , appeasement is a proven failure and people who fret about possible repercussions are only showing cowardice and empowering the opposition ,  treachery .

This mass  killer should have been dealt with long ago , his associates now have to worry about themselves before they have another go .

Well done Super Don .

iran bribes cats nuclear.JPG

Will the world soon learn about the secret, direct contact between Obama and Soleimani? The alternative media knows and soon the presstitutes and propagandists will have to MEET THE TRUTH.

iran thread.jpg

pedophiles blackmail.JPG

iran fake news cnn democrats.jpg