crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3,096 posts in this topic

imagine having too listen too, and answer those left wing lunatics, the good thing is there's only ohoka and few others listening to them now........... 

old trumpy just flying along win after win great time too be an american i guess.....

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Must say i enjoyed Huckabee Sanders.I think she struggled early on but got better as the days went on.

Did the job she was paid to do.She would have made some of our nz reporters like Tova O'Brien , Paddy Gower and Jess Mush look weak.

The problem Crusty was that she stood up there and lied through her teeth every day, and knew it.

Just toeing the party line ? Just doing what she was told ?  Just following orders....?? 

Seem to remember a few Germans saying the same thing not that long ago. They were scum too.

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

imagine having too listen too, and answer those left wing lunatics, the good thing is there's only ohoka and few others listening to them now........... 

old trumpy just flying along win after win great time too be an american i guess.....

Your rock is calling......:rcf-clown:    

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

Mate Fuckwit Trump is a habitual liar and many of his cronies are now in jail. What does that say about your integrity?

Posted July 14, 2017  Bloke said

Fake news Aquaman? That is what we get from Fuckwit Trump. "Obama was not born in USA" he went on about that for years " Obama wire tapped me"  Yeh Right. The idiot is a compulsive liar.

Your a joke Bloke 

Look from 2 years ago . Your fake news was lying to you and you believed it just like Ohokaman

Obama was a gay muslim fake and he spied on Trump

And your a racist remember

Plenty more idiotic statements of yours back there you.snowflake

There is treatment for your TDS 

On 6/15/2019 at 11:41 AM, Trump said:

Who do you think would be “better” at getting NZ moving? The Donald or Jacinta? 

By default Trump is going to fix most problems anyhow by destroying  the corrupt Globalists who control Jacinda

But here ya go

Within the first week Trump would have pulled out of the Paris scam

Pulled out of the Migration Pact

Expose Stuff news NZ Herald TVnews for fake  propaganda news

Expose all the deep state puppets in govt

Reform the looney left indoctrinated education system

Reduce the size of govt

Reduce and restructure and expose the looney left local councils

Restructure the wasteful bureaucratic departments

No race relations commissioner

Massive tax cuts

Make NZ energy self sufficient and then net exporter of energy

Therefore reduced energy prices

War on drugs. Expose and break up the gangs

Cut immigration by 90%

Demand the millions back from the Clinton Foundation

Remove job killing regulations. Reduce Compliance RMA

For every new regulation you have to remove 10 old ones

Speed up infrastructure projects x 10. On time on budget

Promote NZ business  Jobs Jobs Jobs

Support industries, support farmers, support and fix NZ racing

Promote NZ tourism

Promote sport

Restructure the health system. Reduce drug prices

Renegotiate trade deals

Clean up any crooked police

Clean out crooked intel agencies

Another deep state false flag trying to blame Iran to incite WW3

I am sure Trump/Q have all the evidence they need against the deep state on the latest ones Iran, Christchurch, Parklands etc

NZ is in for big shock.

Just now, 100 1 said:

Advice for Ohokaman and Bloke

Bullshit as usual. That's the problem with Fox peddling Trumps lies.....saw a woman today who was surprised to learn that there was anything negative about the orange turd in the Mueller Report..." never heard anything like that on my channel..."

America is now divided by what you watch...I've watched both and made my mind up based on where the credibility lies.

And they will get him, one way or another....nothing surer.........:rcf-vomit:

18 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Bullshit as usual. That's the problem with Fox peddling Trumps lies.....saw a woman today who was surprised to learn that there was anything negative about the orange turd in the Mueller Report..." never heard anything like that on my channel..."

America is now divided by what you watch...I've watched both and made my mind up based on where the credibility lies.

And they will get him, one way or another....nothing surer.........:rcf-vomit:

Heres a sub made for you .

It used to have 1000s of viewers and now struggles to get comments  https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/

Go back and look at the insane comments. They thought Mueller was the messiah like you.

I told you Mueller was team Trump and wrote a cover up report that is being exposed.

So why didn't he investigate Hillary who paid for Russia dirt and spy on and frame Trump?

You have fallen again for your CNN Fake Impeachment Psyops scam.

CNN interviews someone about impeaching Trump (although they never mention a reason because there isn’t one)

CNN forms a panel to discuss impeachment.

CNN makes up Fake polls about impeachment

CNN forms a panel to discuss the fake polls

CNN organises impeachment protests against Trump and hardly anyone turns up because everyone knows they are Fake except you. You can google 100 images and not one wide angled shot of a crowd.

Meanwhile at tomorrows Trump rally 100,000 have registered for a 20,000 stadium.

They are lining up 40 hours before the event to get in.

You are a very slooooow learner

BTW are you still backing Biden Pocahontas and Kamala to beat Trump.

Can I hold the bet.

image.png.4429e15b79b16fc36722a4945fc60fb1.png

5 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Heres a sub made for you .

It used to have 1000s of viewers and now struggles to get comments  https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/

Go back and look at the insane comments. They thought Mueller was the messiah like you.

I told you Mueller was team Trump and wrote a cover up report that is being exposed.

So why didn't he investigate Hillary who paid for Russia dirt and spy on and frame Trump?

You have fallen again for your CNN Fake Impeachment Psyops scam.

CNN interviews someone about impeaching Trump (although they never mention a reason because there isn’t one)

CNN forms a panel to discuss impeachment.

CNN makes up Fake polls about impeachment

CNN forms a panel to discuss the fake polls

CNN organises impeachment protests against Trump and hardly anyone turns up because everyone knows they are Fake except you. You can google 100 images and not one wide angled shot of a crowd.

Meanwhile at tomorrows Trump rally 100,000 have registered for a 20,000 stadium.

They are lining up 40 hours before the event to get in.

You are a very slooooow learner

BTW are you still backing Biden Pocahontas and Kamala to beat Trump.

Can I hold the bet.

image.png.4429e15b79b16fc36722a4945fc60fb1.png

The most gullible idiot ever.......if they can't beat this lying prick they deserve everything they get.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

The most gullible idiot ever.......if they can't beat this lying prick they deserve everything they get.

Your liar just freed the people of Iran

Just like he freed the people of North Korea 

Winning

20 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Ohokmans mate liar Keith making a fool of himself

Ha  that didn't age too well

Obviously idiots follow idiots....both have the same TDS

Meanwhile your chief :rcf-clown: has just said he's going to cure cancer and lots of other diseases.....you couldn't make this shit up.

Meanwhile your chief :rcf-clown: has just said he's going to cure cancer and lots of other diseases.....you couldn't make this shit up.

BTW your mate creepy Joe Biden said the same thing the other day...he knows

The reason is Big pharma is deep state and Trump is taking them down.

They control the drugs and prices, and supply.

The money is in containment not cure, therefore apparently there are cures for many diseases including some cancers but they 

don't get released because there is no money in cure.

Q alluded to this fact back in feb last year....the world is going to be a different place.

Why do the elite live a lot longer?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee33a6 No.300345 
Feb 7 2018 21:59:30 (EST)

Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.
Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.
Q

Now the clowns at the White House prevent fluff piece Hope Hicks from answering 150 odd questions to Congress....wonder why....???

Cover up after cover up, the laws don't matter.......they will soon sunshine......B)

9 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Now the clowns at the White House prevent fluff piece Hope Hicks from answering 150 odd questions to Congress....wonder why....???

Cover up after cover up, the laws don't matter.......they will soon sunshine......B)

Its'a show....displaying how the Dems are desperate to keep the Russian collusion story alive ... Ha a farce asking Hope about her love life....you must be last person left to get sucked into that rubbish...so trivial.

Remember the house and Dem presidential candidates are Trump/military hostages....they are reading from a script

Now for real news that is hardly reported yet but will rock the world.

The NXIVM trial... sex cult Human traffickers  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48401061

Keith Raniere found guilty....This implicates Hillary, Huma Abedin ,Anthony Weiner, Kirsten Gillibrand, Stormy Daniels, Richard Branson, Epstein the Scientology Church, James Aelfantis (pizzagate) https://imgur.com/1BkdYGc

This needed to be done as it will also link to Rachael Chandlar who's operation is 100x bigger and will take down Hollywood and half of Washington

Giant Blockbuster convictions on a massive pedophilia grooming cult with a dozen daycares and huge celebrity support including Billl and Hillary Clinton and Laura SIlsby a convicted pedophile predator whom changed her name and now leads the Amber Alert project. HELLO PEOPLE, do you realize the actual GLOBAL PEDO NETWORK is developed and run by HILLARY? Now you do.

Like North Korea, Iran has been controlled by the deep state and CIA.

Like North Korea the strings have been cut and what you are watching is theatre

3) How does Trump win every battle? Because he wins the battle before he shows up. White hats have already secured the situation in Iran. Instead of breaking the news immediately and let the media have their way with the story, Trump holds off, and writes his own story.

4) Trump will make it appear like there is a struggle, and he will once again come out the other side victorious and appear to be a master negotiator. While the dems/media will curse his every move. This is how Trump discredits the media and builds his approval. Controlled.

5) It’s ever so convenient that Iran shot down an unmanned drone. No casualties, but enough to justify Trump getting his hands a little dirty. This is theatre. It was planned. This is the “in” to allow airstrikes or other measures. I’m not sure what. But this is no accident.

6) Now the media will curse Trump’s every move and claim he’s leading us to nuclear war. The sky is falling. He’s literally Hitler. Etc etc. And Trump calmly smiles and says “Everything is going to be fine.” Knowing full well, this is all controlled.

7) Then Trump will peacefully yet forcefully come to terms with Iran. There will be no war. There may be airstrikes but there won’t be US casualties. Trump will get it done and the media will be caught with egg on their faces. Again. Trump will win. Battle is already won