crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2,986 posts in this topic

heres the poetic symbolism that is taking place in that race regarding America/Trump/Politics etc

take it all with a grain of salt...

1 Prestigeous Horse race in America...  horses are symbols of power..

2 The Disqualification albeit the legal challenge of Obstruction.. or causing interference.. is the Media Narrative that was playing out for almost 2 years in America!!   Russian Collusion/obstruction of Justice etc

3 the Name Maximum Security is a multi-layered issue... both in the context of those who have sold out America for a quick buck... Leaks, border security, securing the future of America etc etc

4 the video inspection ... or the close analysis provided by huffington post clearly shows... there was a domino effect... which took place behind the scens.. so to speak  which led to the begginnings of the Legal proceeding.. which resulted in disqualification!!

5 The owner has challenged the decision... and the adjudication of the Stewards and the Racing Boards decision. I believe they are challenging the decision in a higher court!!??

100 1...

heres a interesting thought to ponder...

its been mentioned by Q... that there are moves and counter-moves.... understanding this to be the case.. in both times of war.. and also in the context of that which is playing out in the battle for America

we both know that the Huber and Horowitz report is coming very soon...

imagine just for a moment..... if either one of these reports were to be in conflict with Attorney General Bill Barrs judgement!!

would this not throw everything into a tailspin... where we would inevitably end up at the beginning all over again!!

its a interesting thought to ponder....

Lets assume for a moment..this did take place..

it would still be a catalyst for President Trump to assert executive priviledge to bring the Military tribunals into play!!

It would then be a beautiful example of constitutional Authority... being exercised!!

6 hours ago, 6xes said:

100 1...

heres a interesting thought to ponder...

its been mentioned by Q... that there are moves and counter-moves.... understanding this to be the case.. in both times of war.. and also in the context of that which is playing out in the battle for America

we both know that the Huber and Horowitz report is coming very soon...

imagine just for a moment..... if either one of these reports were to be in conflict with Attorney General Bill Barrs judgement!!

would this not throw everything into a tailspin... where we would inevitably end up at the beginning all over again!!

its a interesting thought to ponder....

Lets assume for a moment..this did take place..

it would still be a catalyst for President Trump to assert executive priviledge to bring the Military tribunals into play!!

It would then be a beautiful example of constitutional Authority... being exercised!!

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 466abe No.979213 
Apr 10 2018 00:48:24 (EST)
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

Huber was appointed by Sessions  2 years ago and with his 400+ prosecutors having racked up over 90,000 sealed indictments it appears impossible
he is not following the plan.
All the signs are Horowitz is also following the script.
The plan is unfolding perfectly thus far so any conflict at this stage would be staggering to a lot of people.

Comey in trouble very shortly?...may well be the first cab off the rank to fall.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dfeded No.6482822 
May 12 2019 19:27:00 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 51ec72 No.6482812 
May 12 2019 19:26:09 (EST)
A158110C-9F30-4974-AC16-4BD698ECE162.jpeg
d65dffae90f7d14b93d067152f88eb4e109bbe0359ef175a806a8be3665a8997.jpeg
>>6482792
Boom time baker
>>6482812

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No.6482574
May 12 2019 19:10:40 (EST)
BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
Treason doesn't pay well in the end.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No.6482617 
May 12 2019 19:13:07 (EST)

>>6482792
Boom time baker
>>6482812
3334 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dfeded No.6482810 
May 12 2019 19:26:01 (EST)
Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL.
TRUTH TO LIGHT.
NO SLEEP IN DC.
Q

Ignore the bullshit. Donald the Dunce continues to fuck up with his stupid tariff wars. China have naturally retaliated with $60B of their own carefully targeted tariffs on US goods, particularly Agriculture based, which will cost US Farmers billions...as it did before. Head of US Soya Farmers was speaking the other day saying the tariffs have been devastating and the previous deals had taken years to get in place. Goods will just cost US consumers more.....not that this clown would understand the flow on economics of such things.....:rcf-clown:

Meanwhile, hypocrite General Lindsay Graham continues to prove to everyone how dumb he is and how you can't trust a Republican...saying Donald Jnr should ignore a sub peona from a Republican led committee.......the hypocrisy is staggering given his history.

IMG_3952.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

IMG_3954.JPG

where do you find this stuff Ohakaman!!??

Cant help but smile at your tact to keep this illusion afloat

its almost akin to seeing a house been burnt down... and then holding whats left of the tin roof directly above your head...

and saying... its still a house!!

lol... you are so funny!!

Agree with the below.

Also includes Brennan Clapper and Comey...they are already blaming each other over spygate.

They have all been acting their part including Hillary...you can now add De Blasio  to the list arrested now.

Enjoy the show.

I wonder when the clown OhokaCNNman will wake . I am using him as a barometer for the public.

Maybe when Trump declassify's or the public arrests start or most likely the pedo stuff and baby killings before he comes around.

I see your chief clown has now pardoned a few more of his crooked mates....draining the swamp ?? :rcf-clown:

And have you heard his latest ramble on immigration....????!!

Any sign of those financials yet by the way.....??

:rcf-poo::rcf-clown::rcf-liar:

On 5/14/2019 at 2:59 PM, 6xes said:

where do you find this stuff Ohakaman!!??

Cant help but smile at your tact to keep this illusion afloat

its almost akin to seeing a house been burnt down... and then holding whats left of the tin roof directly above your head...

and saying... its still a house!!

lol... you are so funny!!

A long way from that friend......:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

I see your chief clown has now pardoned a few more of his crooked mates....draining the swamp ?? :rcf-clown:

And have you heard his latest ramble on immigration....????!!

Any sign of those financials yet by the way.....??

:rcf-poo::rcf-clown::rcf-liar:

Brainwashed by CNN again

Corrupt deep state Obama judges.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/weather/conrad-black-speaks-out-after-being-pardoned-by-president-trump/vi-AABtlke

I know you support invaders walking  into countries and receiving govt benefits....you are sick

Is this your financial concerns ...big deal?

https://www.msnbc.com/ali-velshi/watch/president-trump-releases-annual-financial-disclosure-report-59753541700

Starting to hot up

Should be front page news in NZ....but hey they are part of it so don't bother looking

CNN exposed for faking polls....but everyone knows that except Ohokaman

hey 100 1

there are times where i go through my own posts... and consider what i have posted in the past..

and admittedly there are some things i have thrown out there which have been neither come to fruition or played out in the course of time....

i still however believe that... military tribunal will come about... when is the question..

i did take a look back on some of our communications... and i had my skepticism of Q.. but it was a healthy skepticism..

i have come to accept that the Q-anon movement is onside with President Trump with regards to opening the eyes of their countrymen..

one could see the deception... and the lies without the need to know Q.. by simply watching both Fox news and Alt-news and contrasting it with the opposing MSM.

in saying all this... 

commonsense has to be used in recognising deception or incorrect thinking..

when i looked back... i presented you with a number of commonsense questions regarding the assertions you made about Mueller and Rosenstein..

i wish to present you with a video for you to understand... that neither were in team Trump... and this is essentially why commonsense is so important in making good judgements!!

skip to 14:52 on the video

On 5/17/2019 at 5:36 PM, 100 1 said:

Brainwashed by CNN again

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/weather/conrad-black-speaks-out-after-being-pardoned-by-president-trump/vi-AABtlke

I know you support invaders walking  into countries and receiving govt benefits....you are sick

https://www.msnbc.com/ali-velshi/watch/president-trump-releases-annual-financial-disclosure-report-59753541700

Have you seen the images from the borders ? Probably not, Fox won't show anything resembling reality.....

That financial release says nothing...where are the loans, who from, who does he owe....none of that is there ?? He's not suing Banks for nothing...if that stuff comes out, he's fucked, and knows it.

This crooked mobster running the country like his own fiefdom will come unstuck......and you pricks might wake up.....:rcf-clown:

On 5/17/2019 at 5:36 PM, 100 1 said:

Brainwashed by CNN again

Corrupt judges..??? You are aware of the Alabama anti abortion law just passed.....???  Roe v Wade ring a bell. ???

This is all to get the challenges to the Supreme Court so the Trump judges can overturn the current legislation.  Who is corrupt again...??

Slavery alive and well in the South, those that can't afford it will suffer most...meanwhile the well off white Senators mistresses can go elsewhere.....and Texas want the death penalty for women....???!!!:rcf-shocked-4:

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Corrupt judges..??? You are aware of the Alabama anti abortion law just passed.....???  Roe v Wade ring a bell. ???

This is all to get the challenges to the Supreme Court so the Trump judges can overturn the current legislation.  Who is corrupt again...??

Slavery alive and well in the South, those that can't afford it will suffer most...meanwhile the well off white Senators mistresses can go elsewhere.....and Texas want the death penalty for women....???!!!:rcf-shocked-4:

i can see the eventual Roe vs Wade debate coming to the fore...

and its going to be a hotly debated issue, i will gather my thoughts and reply as things play out...

What has been currently made into law will no doubt have its refinements and additions

FISA abuse just the tip.

There are massive crimes that are going to be revealed that involve data collection by President Obama’s top intelligence chiefs. This data collection was ordered by Obama and involves 600 million pages of information on judges, business people and politicians, including the head of the FISA Court and Chief Justice John Roberts. The illegal data stash is information used for leverage and blackmail on possibly millions of unsuspecting Americans.

https://usawatchdog.com/massive-crimes-will-soon-be-revealed-prosecuted/

21 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

FISA abuse just the tip.

There are massive crimes that are going to be revealed that involve data collection by President Obama’s top intelligence chiefs. This data collection was ordered by Obama and involves 600 million pages of information on judges, business people and politicians, including the head of the FISA Court and Chief Justice John Roberts. The illegal data stash is information used for leverage and blackmail on possibly millions of unsuspecting Americans.

https://usawatchdog.com/massive-crimes-will-soon-be-revealed-prosecuted/

I had seen a video where Janda was speaking with the General(via phone/skype).. whom got information 2nd hand from a Admiral within military...

the first thing that comes to mind.... is was the information classified information to begin with..

the 2nd question if it was classified.. why is it being leaked??

this raises some suspicions as to its validity.. however true it may turn out to be.

the question that is pertinent.. was this information classified?  one would gather given the gravity of the allegation implied.. it would suggest it was!!

Should we accept it therefore as fact... or continue to see if it has any validity?

100 1

after watching a number of Videos of both the General and the Late Admiral i can only conclude there statement have validity..

based upon them both recognising obama being a traitor