RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 5/14/2019 at 2:59 PM, 6xes said:

where do you find this stuff Ohakaman!!??

Cant help but smile at your tact to keep this illusion afloat

its almost akin to seeing a house been burnt down... and then holding whats left of the tin roof directly above your head...

and saying... its still a house!!

lol... you are so funny!!

A long way from that friend......:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

I see your chief clown has now pardoned a few more of his crooked mates....draining the swamp ?? :rcf-clown:

And have you heard his latest ramble on immigration....????!!

Any sign of those financials yet by the way.....??

:rcf-poo::rcf-clown::rcf-liar:

Brainwashed by CNN again

Corrupt deep state Obama judges.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/weather/conrad-black-speaks-out-after-being-pardoned-by-president-trump/vi-AABtlke

I know you support invaders walking  into countries and receiving govt benefits....you are sick

Is this your financial concerns ...big deal?

https://www.msnbc.com/ali-velshi/watch/president-trump-releases-annual-financial-disclosure-report-59753541700

hey 100 1

there are times where i go through my own posts... and consider what i have posted in the past..

and admittedly there are some things i have thrown out there which have been neither come to fruition or played out in the course of time....

i still however believe that... military tribunal will come about... when is the question..

i did take a look back on some of our communications... and i had my skepticism of Q.. but it was a healthy skepticism..

i have come to accept that the Q-anon movement is onside with President Trump with regards to opening the eyes of their countrymen..

one could see the deception... and the lies without the need to know Q.. by simply watching both Fox news and Alt-news and contrasting it with the opposing MSM.

in saying all this... 

commonsense has to be used in recognising deception or incorrect thinking..

when i looked back... i presented you with a number of commonsense questions regarding the assertions you made about Mueller and Rosenstein..

i wish to present you with a video for you to understand... that neither were in team Trump... and this is essentially why commonsense is so important in making good judgements!!

skip to 14:52 on the video

On 5/17/2019 at 5:36 PM, 100 1 said:

Brainwashed by CNN again

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/weather/conrad-black-speaks-out-after-being-pardoned-by-president-trump/vi-AABtlke

I know you support invaders walking  into countries and receiving govt benefits....you are sick

https://www.msnbc.com/ali-velshi/watch/president-trump-releases-annual-financial-disclosure-report-59753541700

Have you seen the images from the borders ? Probably not, Fox won't show anything resembling reality.....

That financial release says nothing...where are the loans, who from, who does he owe....none of that is there ?? He's not suing Banks for nothing...if that stuff comes out, he's fucked, and knows it.

This crooked mobster running the country like his own fiefdom will come unstuck......and you pricks might wake up.....:rcf-clown:

On 5/17/2019 at 5:36 PM, 100 1 said:

Brainwashed by CNN again

Corrupt judges..??? You are aware of the Alabama anti abortion law just passed.....???  Roe v Wade ring a bell. ???

This is all to get the challenges to the Supreme Court so the Trump judges can overturn the current legislation.  Who is corrupt again...??

Slavery alive and well in the South, those that can't afford it will suffer most...meanwhile the well off white Senators mistresses can go elsewhere.....and Texas want the death penalty for women....???!!!:rcf-shocked-4:

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Corrupt judges..??? You are aware of the Alabama anti abortion law just passed.....???  Roe v Wade ring a bell. ???

This is all to get the challenges to the Supreme Court so the Trump judges can overturn the current legislation.  Who is corrupt again...??

Slavery alive and well in the South, those that can't afford it will suffer most...meanwhile the well off white Senators mistresses can go elsewhere.....and Texas want the death penalty for women....???!!!:rcf-shocked-4:

i can see the eventual Roe vs Wade debate coming to the fore...

and its going to be a hotly debated issue, i will gather my thoughts and reply as things play out...

What has been currently made into law will no doubt have its refinements and additions

FISA abuse just the tip.

There are massive crimes that are going to be revealed that involve data collection by President Obama’s top intelligence chiefs. This data collection was ordered by Obama and involves 600 million pages of information on judges, business people and politicians, including the head of the FISA Court and Chief Justice John Roberts. The illegal data stash is information used for leverage and blackmail on possibly millions of unsuspecting Americans.

https://usawatchdog.com/massive-crimes-will-soon-be-revealed-prosecuted/

21 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

FISA abuse just the tip.

There are massive crimes that are going to be revealed that involve data collection by President Obama’s top intelligence chiefs. This data collection was ordered by Obama and involves 600 million pages of information on judges, business people and politicians, including the head of the FISA Court and Chief Justice John Roberts. The illegal data stash is information used for leverage and blackmail on possibly millions of unsuspecting Americans.

https://usawatchdog.com/massive-crimes-will-soon-be-revealed-prosecuted/

I had seen a video where Janda was speaking with the General(via phone/skype).. whom got information 2nd hand from a Admiral within military...

the first thing that comes to mind.... is was the information classified information to begin with..

the 2nd question if it was classified.. why is it being leaked??

this raises some suspicions as to its validity.. however true it may turn out to be.

the question that is pertinent.. was this information classified?  one would gather given the gravity of the allegation implied.. it would suggest it was!!

Should we accept it therefore as fact... or continue to see if it has any validity?

100 1

after watching a number of Videos of both the General and the Late Admiral i can only conclude there statement have validity..

based upon them both recognising obama being a traitor

Yes very interesting 6xes.... the military have known for a long time.

Looks like they will come down hard on the traitors.

Image result for 16yr plan obama hillary

Future proves past.

From Jan 18 2018    they have been planning this operation for 4 years.

NOTHING is a coincidence.
The MAP is the KEY.
PLANNED for [3] years.
CORRUPTION and EVIL DEEP WITHIN.
EVERYWHERE.
PATIENCE.
THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
THERE ARE NO DEALS.
TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS.
FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T.
HIGHEST LEVELS.
THE PUPPET MASTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
ALL VEHICLES OF DELIVERY REMOVED.
STRINGS CUT.
7TH FLOOR IS NO MORE>FBI/
SD
WE SEE ALL.
WE HEAR ALL.
THE HUNT CONTINUES.
PRISON.
DEATH.
[CLAS_GITMO_ J z9-A][89]
RED_RED_
IRON EAGLE.
Q

Unless i've missed it (quite possible) the large group of  Democratic Presidential hopefuls appear to be concentrating in rubbishing Trump rather than promoting what they would do with a broken down USA.

Sharemarket doing well but infrastructure needs fixing,drugs/crime housing affordability etc you know just your basic requirements.

20 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Yes very interesting 6xes.... the military have known for a long time.

Looks like they will come down hard on the traitors.

Image result for 16yr plan obama hillary

Future proves past.

From Jan 18 2018    they have been planning this operation for 4 years.

NOTHING is a coincidence.
The MAP is the KEY.
PLANNED for [3] years.
CORRUPTION and EVIL DEEP WITHIN.
EVERYWHERE.
PATIENCE.
THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
THERE ARE NO DEALS.
TREASON AT HIGHEST LEVELS.
FOREIGN AGENTS WITHIN OUR GOV'T.
HIGHEST LEVELS.
THE PUPPET MASTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
ALL VEHICLES OF DELIVERY REMOVED.
STRINGS CUT.
7TH FLOOR IS NO MORE>FBI/
SD
WE SEE ALL.
WE HEAR ALL.
THE HUNT CONTINUES.
PRISON.
DEATH.
[CLAS_GITMO_ J z9-A][89]
RED_RED_
IRON EAGLE.
Q

Fuck me you read some crap. Half of the things on here Trump has done or is doing......:rcf-monkey::rcf-monkey-1::rcf-monkey-2:

22 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Fuck me you read some crap. Half of the things on here Trump has done or is doing......:rcf-monkey::rcf-monkey-1::rcf-monkey-2:

Did i ever tell you about a acquaintence i met online... He's American.. and i met him on a game called Elite Dangerous, the man was probably in his late 40s mid 50s served in the military and was living in California...

anyway... he gave me a little bit of insight into the 2nd amendment.. and the reality in which they live, he mentioned to me once...

His Dad and Mom are both God fearing Christians... well he spoke with his dad during the 2016 election cycle..

and his dad was directed by God to look at the passages regarding Cyrus in Isaiah 45.. 

and again... his Father spoke of a dream he had.. during the 2016 election cycle...

and in the dream his father had... his father saw President Obama sitting down... and Obama was adjusting his cufflinks.. then all of a sudden both cufflinks morphed and were linked together by chains and then he saw Obama was in handcuffs.

take from it what you will.. but I have known of this dream for some time, thanks to God almighty bringing it to my attention!!

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

Did i ever tell you about a acquaintence i met online... He's American.. and i met him on a game called Elite Dangerous, the man was probably in his late 40s mid 50s served in the military and was living in California...

anyway... he gave me a little bit of insight into the 2nd amendment.. and the reality in which they live, he mentioned to me once...

His Dad and Mom are both God fearing Christians... well he spoke with his dad during the 2016 election cycle..

and his dad was directed by God to look at the passages regarding Cyrus in Isaiah 45.. 

and again... his Father spoke of a dream he had.. during the 2016 election cycle...

and in the dream his father had... his father saw President Obama sitting down... and Obama was adjusting his cufflinks.. then all of a sudden both cufflinks morphed and were linked together by chains and then he saw Obama was in handcuffs.

take from it what you will.. but I have known of this dream for some time, thanks to God almighty bringing it to my attention!!

Whatever works for you 6x....I'll believe it when I see it.. More chance of it being Trump frankly.....:rolleyes: