RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

16 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

!!He has gotten away with so much in his lifetime!!, , EXAMPLES please , if you are correct why has nothing been found 

FFS….have you been living under a rock…..??! He is a sleazy, conman who is still fleecing his moronic supporters.

Now he is just a normal citizen, the WH protection is gone and the case is being built…..tick, tock…..

Genius businessman my arse…..🙈

DC29E450-3FDB-460E-A36B-0E411C90E6DE.jpeg

BA64FEE3-41A6-450C-86FA-064494CB93AB.jpeg

27 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Not like every one else including Hillary Clinton  no charges their even though there was plenty of grounds  for charges . 

“Lock her up, lock her up…”….so why didn’t he with all that evidence….??? :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

You are right diesel there has never been a president who has been investigated like this, 5.5 years of investigation and so far ZERO YES NOTHING, how many of his detractors could stand that ? , the reason for this is FEAR , his detractor's are terrified that when he is reelected he will come after them , I hope he does , his return starts with the mid term elections in about 12 weeks time . The dems are down to 12 weeks to get him, that's why we are seeing so much radical anti Trump activity at the moment , it's their last chance, after the mid term elections the dems power will be gone .

You blame "the Dems", yet the head of the FBI is a man appointed by Trump himself, who Trump said at the time just oozed integrity. Idjut. 

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

FFS….have you been living under a rock…..??! He is a sleazy, conman who is still fleecing his moronic supporters.

Now he is just a normal citizen, the WH protection is gone and the case is being built…..tick, tock…..

Genius businessman my arse…..🙈

DC29E450-3FDB-460E-A36B-0E411C90E6DE.jpeg

BA64FEE3-41A6-450C-86FA-064494CB93AB.jpeg

Where's the crime ??, I think you are following to many conspiracy web sites or is it twitter?

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

“Lock her up, lock her up…”….so why didn’t he with all that evidence….??? :rolleyes:

how the hell could trump charge her with any crime??? 

you got too change that channel ohoka its not doing you any good at all

On 8/12/2022 at 9:26 PM, shodsie said:

how the hell could trump charge her with any crime??? 

you got too change that channel ohoka its not doing you any good at all

Quite possibly  Ohoka meant with all the evidence, why wasn't she locked up? 

2 hours ago, diesel said:

THE QUESTION:  why wasnt she locked up??   

-- Has many moving parts to it, which many would have diffuculty in comprehending , & if someone was to entertain you with the sum of the moving parts... would you be able to equate the enormity of real issue and understand why it is so?

has history not revealed its importance to you? or does one walk into the future with its back to the past?

7 hours ago, 6xes said:

THE QUESTION:  why wasnt she locked up??   

-- Has many moving parts to it, which many would have diffuculty in comprehending , & if someone was to entertain you with the sum of the moving parts... would you be able to equate the enormity of real issue and understand why it is so?

has history not revealed its importance to you? or does one walk into the future with its back to the past?

Speak in comprehendible English FFS or don’t bother…..🙈

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Speak in comprehendible English FFS or don’t bother…..🙈

He won't be bothering in that case. He only talks in religious riddles. Hasn't made sense in this thread yet.....and it's been going for years. 

12 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Let’s hear the loudmouth rednecks answer now….:rolleyes:

The search warrant authorizing the FBI to raid former President Donald J. Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate confirms the Justice Department seized what it contends were "classified" documents but provides little insight about the probable cause of criminality that the agency cited to justify the intrusion. Trump issued a statement saying the documents had been "declassified" and that federal authorities would have been provided access to the records without a search warrant. There are no references to nuclear programs or weapons. The Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, reported Thursday that some of the documents may involve classified nuclear programs. Trump called that information "a hoax." A spokesman for the former president said the unprecedented FBI raid was "unnecessary." The details of the government's investigation are outlined in the affidavit in support of the warrant — most likely sworn to by an FBI agent — that remains sealed . The affidavit in support of the warrant would detail the investigation and any potential crimes that may have provided the "probable cause" needed to justify the search.  SO WE still don't know if the search was justified .

19 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

The search warrant authorizing the FBI to raid former President Donald J. Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate confirms the Justice Department seized what it contends were "classified" documents but provides little insight about the probable cause of criminality that the agency cited to justify the intrusion. Trump issued a statement saying the documents had been "declassified" and that federal authorities would have been provided access to the records without a search warrant. There are no references to nuclear programs or weapons. The Washington Post, citing anonymous sources, reported Thursday that some of the documents may involve classified nuclear programs. Trump called that information "a hoax." A spokesman for the former president said the unprecedented FBI raid was "unnecessary." The details of the government's investigation are outlined in the affidavit in support of the warrant — most likely sworn to by an FBI agent — that remains sealed . The affidavit in support of the warrant would detail the investigation and any potential crimes that may have provided the "probable cause" needed to justify the search.  SO WE still don't know if the search was justified .

Yeah, you stay with that…..🙈

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/12/fbi-agents-trump-search-mar-a-lago-documents

39 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

As they may eventually work out - although there is very little hope for a few in this thread - there are none so blind as those who will not see. For the post/link made by Triple Alliance to be remotely believable, one has to believe that words that emit from Trump's mouth may posses some semblance of truth and honesty. Yet any person with a modicum of commonsense knows that Trump is a compulsive liar, and has been his entire life, Remember his alternative facts Presidency? For some reason Trump feels that if he says something it automatically becomes the truth,  whereas the actually truth is that there's a 99.99999999999% chance it'll be either made up on the spot, AND/OR a complete and utter lie. More fool them to those that choose to believe anything Trump says, EVER. 

16 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

As they may eventually work out - although there is very little hope for a few in this thread - there are none so blind as those who will not see. For the post/link made by Triple Alliance to be remotely believable, one has to believe that words that emit from Trump's mouth may posses some semblance of truth and honesty. Yet any person with a modicum of commonsense knows that Trump is a compulsive liar, and has been his entire life, Remember his alternative facts Presidency? For some reason Trump feels that if he says something it automatically becomes the truth,  whereas the actually truth is that there's a 99.99999999999% chance it'll be either made up on the spot, AND/OR a complete and utter lie. More fool them to those that choose to believe anything Trump says, EVER. 

What a pathetic word salad

Idiot as usual

Start naming the lies

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot as usual

Start naming the lies

I did say "Yet any person with a modicum of commonsense knows"...........sorry, but you don't posses even a fraction of a modicum. Not even a fraction of a fraction. Completely brain dead, as proven so many times over the past few years. My heart goes out to anybody you share any part of your life with. Landslide my arse. What a loser.  

8 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I did say "Yet any person with a modicum of commonsense knows"...........sorry, but you don't posses even a fraction of a modicum. Not even a fraction of a fraction. Completely brain dead, as proven so many times over the past few years. My heart goes out to anybody you share any part of your life with. Landslide my arse. What a loser.  

Idolmite , try thinking for yourself the best approach is to question everything that's said , if you do that you will soon come to see  liars are plentiful especially on CNN where every thing to do with Super Don is twisted or a straight out lie , just a couple of days ago according to a reliable CNN  informer Trump had NUCLEAR papers/documents , NOW PROVEN A STRAIGHT OUT LIE but they devoted a half of their program on this , do you remember the Russia con/scam and the prostitutes pissing on Trump, laughable , and this time the so called classified documents , well lets see , the truth will come out if Trump IS AT FAULT  but we are waiting for hunter biden to be charged and a precedent has been set when hillary clinton wasn't charged even when comey admitted publicly they had the evidence of her destroying classified documents . LETS SEE WHATS PROVEN HERE  , I suspect nothing will be proven , 5.5 years of investigation/persecution for ZERO .

1 hour ago, tripple alliance said:

Idolmite , try thinking for yourself the best approach is to question everything that's said , if you do that you will soon come to see  liars are plentiful especially on CNN where every thing to do with Super Don is twisted or a straight out lie , just a couple of days ago according to a reliable CNN  informer Trump had NUCLEAR papers/documents , NOW PROVEN A STRAIGHT OUT LIE but they devoted a half of their program on this , do you remember the Russia con/scam and the prostitutes pissing on Trump, laughable , and this time the so called classified documents , well lets see , the truth will come out if Trump IS AT FAULT  but we are waiting for hunter biden to be charged and a precedent has been set when hillary clinton wasn't charged even when comey admitted publicly they had the evidence of her destroying classified documents . LETS SEE WHATS PROVEN HERE  , I suspect nothing will be proven , 5.5 years of investigation/persecution for ZERO .

You obviously watch CNN a lot more than I do. Haven't watched in in over 18 months. 

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Start by naming the lies

Funny how the brainwashed can't list the lies.

The FBI DOJ MSM White House are all being exposed for the world to see.

Biggest sting operation in history

Team Trump have it all.....the arrests begin after the mid terms

38 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Start by naming the lies

It’s like fucking Groundhog Day…..this moron keeps parroting the same crap everytime……doesn’t get any better…..🤥

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot as usual

Start naming the lies

Fuck me, there isn’t enough data left for that…..having to put up with your bullshit for four years saw to that……🙈

On 8/14/2022 at 8:20 AM, diesel said:

Thats an easy one she wasn't locked up because she is a democrat surrounded by a left wing department of justice , the decision not to charge her was a recommendation  made by james comey . From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton , there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information. IT GOES ON BUT NO CHARGES  . 

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

So no charges for hillary meaning no charges for Super Don , lets see what happens .

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Start by naming the lies

I remember when you announced that Hilary was to be arrested "THIS WEEKEND", about a thousand weekends ago. You're a leg end. And yes, I meant to leave a gap between 'leg' and 'end'.

Actually a shorter list would be if you listed the truths Trump has told over the past three quarters of a century. It'll be a very short list. 

Also, you got it wrong. Team Trump have FUCK all. 

3 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I think it's worth bearing in mind that then President Trump appointed Christopher Wray as Head of the FBI, in 2017.

Trump described Wray as "a man of impeccable credentials."

Exactly. I mentioned that earlier, but that argument doesn't suit 'the followers'.

The blind leading the blind.