RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

19 hours ago, 6xes said:

you have no defense...to offer 

you yourself know full well the deception playing out!!  but in your stupidity and your futile attempt to keep your previous thinking afloat.. you begin grasping at straws!!

and in doing so... you make yourself a spectacle...

stubborn people i do like... becos it gives me alot of practice in wording phrases!! and boy oh boy.. have i had alot of practice with you &ohakaman LOL

The only attempts at "deception" are by those of you on here, and there are a few of you, that think DJT is "all that", and more in some cases. Sucked into the vortex by your own mindlessness. Even "your lord" isn't capable of saving you, my friend. 

7 hours ago, Idolmite said:

7 hours ago, Idolmite said:

The only attempts at "deception" are by those of you on here, and there are a few of you, that think DJT is "all that", and more in some cases. Sucked into the vortex by your own mindlessness. Even "your lord" isn't capable of saving you, my friend. 

His Lord, the original millennial, was allegedly still living with his mummy and stepdad at 30, 

brewing booze, 

considered himself gods gift to the world, 

but could only manage 13 followers. 

What a loser 🥴

Ohokaman  , don't you have concerns about  state/political inspired persecution , 5.5 years of investigations for ZERO that's right ZERO I wonder how many of his detractors could stand that type of scrutiny . This type of harassment could happen to any citizen , you should be concerned .

51 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Ohokaman  , don't you have concerns about  state/political inspired persecution , 5.5 years of investigations for ZERO that's right ZERO I wonder how many of his detractors could stand that type of scrutiny . This type of harassment could happen to any citizen , you should be concerned .

That's because Trump keeps on giving the authorities new and good reasons to investigate him. 

9 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

That's because Trump keeps on giving the authorities new and good reasons to investigate him. 

OK what reasons this time ?? , all the pervious investigations have proved totally baseless , FACT, so all that's left is persecution driven by fear of his re election , won't that be interesting , Trump in the white house and then RAIDS on Bidens compound and many other high ranking democrats , no wonder they are panicking  they started all of this and set the precedent . This latest attack on Trump will  backfire massively on the dems when it all comes to nothing , ordinary Americans will really start worrying about the abuse of power .

43 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Haha

Like what?

The good guys are using Trump as bait again if you hadn't noticed.

Biggest sting operation in history.

THe FBI and other Intelligence agengies are toast.

You are watching a movie.

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Haha

Like what?

Welcome back. I knew you woulsn't be far away 🤣

A movie? The Never Ending Story? The longest movie in history? It's been going for several years already, according to your posts in this thread over the years. I can't see Sky, Netflix, or Disney buying it. They'd bore their subscribers to death, and dead bodies don't pay the bills. 

26 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

OK what reasons this time ?? , all the pervious investigations have proved totally baseless , FACT, so all that's left is persecution driven by fear of his re election , won't that be interesting , Trump in the white house and then RAIDS on Bidens compound and many other high ranking democrats , no wonder they are panicking  they started all of this and set the precedent . This latest attack on Trump will  backfire massively on the dems when it all comes to nothing , ordinary Americans will really start worrying about the abuse of power .

Keep up 

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Haha

Like what?

The good guys are using Trump as bait again if you hadn't noticed.

Often the times when such big headlines like this occur...  its  usually a distraction from something else thats being eclipsed..

im guessing the whole Senator Grassly's deadline on the FBI turning over evidence about Hunters Laptop... was suppose to occur  *shrugs

4 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Often the times when such big headlines like this occur...  its  usually a distraction from something else thats being eclipsed..

im guessing the whole Senator Grassly's deadline on the FBI turning over evidence about Hunters Laptop... was suppose to occur  *shrugs

It's all god's work, is it not?

3 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

It's all god's work, is it not?

If you are referencing the FBI exposing themselves in their attempt to harass President Trump... then yes!!
You will inevitably see President Donald J Trump come out of this unscathed yet again

but you already know this...  and are simply raising a different question... which you are itching to ask!!

2 hours ago, diesel said:

Just a reminder,  FORMER president Trump, a very dangerous individual. 

Fact says otherwise . 

President Donald Trump abruptly canceled an attack on Iran on Thursday evening after the nation shot down a U.S. drone, he confirmed in a Friday tweet. 

"We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die," Trump said, adding: "150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

1 hour ago, tripple alliance said:

Fact says otherwise . 

President Donald Trump abruptly canceled an attack on Iran on Thursday evening after the nation shot down a U.S. drone, he confirmed in a Friday tweet. 

"We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die," Trump said, adding: "150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

You really have been completely sucked in by one of the biggest conmen in the history of the world, haven't you. You and a few other prolific posters on here (although thankfully they've been comparatively mute in more recent times as they finally realise "their man" really is a crook)..Gullible Gerties the lot of you. Your irrational love for the man has affected you ability to think rationally, and also your hearing and eyesight. Selective hearing has always been a thing, especially in children, but selective eyesight is something I've never really noticed pre-Trump. It's either selective eyesight or a complete loss of the ability to comprehend. Whatever the case, the outcome is an inability to recognise the truth, even when it's perched on the end of your nose. And just a wee bit of information. Fox News does NOT equate to the truth. What Fox News does show is how fucked in the head so many Americans, and other wanna be Americans, are today. It's no wonder that the country, and thus to some extent the world, is in so much trouble today. And no, that does not make me a Biden lover. Biden is a decrepit old fool, and along with Trump is living evidence that the American political system is totally and completely fucked beyond repair. 

54 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You really have been completely sucked in by one of the biggest conmen in the history of the world, haven't you. You and a few other prolific posters on here (although thankfully they've been comparatively mute in more recent times as they finally realise "their man" really is a crook)..Gullible Gerties the lot of you. Your irrational love for the man has affected you ability to think rationally, and also your hearing and eyesight. Selective hearing has always been a thing, especially in children, but selective eyesight is something I've never really noticed pre-Trump. It's either selective eyesight or a complete loss of the ability to comprehend. Whatever the case, the outcome is an inability to recognise the truth, even when it's perched on the end of your nose. And just a wee bit of information. Fox News does NOT equate to the truth. What Fox News does show is how fucked in the head so many Americans, and other wanna be Americans, are today. It's no wonder that the country, and thus to some extent the world, is in so much trouble today. And no, that does not make me a Biden lover. Biden is a decrepit old fool, and along with Trump is living evidence that the American political system is totally and completely fucked beyond repair. 

AH but lookout Super Don will fix the problems that's why the cheating dems  are so worried about his now certain return, even democrats are concerned about the 5.5 years of persecution now topped off with the raid on his property . Now please tell me what major decision he has made that  has been wrong . I do remember the Germans laughing at him when he warned them about their energy dependency on Russia .

1 hour ago, tripple alliance said:

AH but lookout Super Don will fix the problems that's why the cheating dems  are so worried about his now certain return, even democrats are concerned about the 5.5 years of persecution now topped off with the raid on his property . Now please tell me what major decision he has made that  has been wrong . I do remember the Germans laughing at him when he warned them about their energy dependency on Russia .

The only thing The Don is out to fix is his own bank balance. And stroke his own ego. The man was born a compulsive liar, and has never stopped since he first drew breath. That says it all really. And likely proves all of his followers are divorced from the truth also. 

9 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

The only thing The Don is out to fix is his own bank balance. And stroke his own ego. The man was born a compulsive liar, and has never stopped since he first drew breath. That says it all really. And likely proves all of his followers are divorced from the truth also. 

Nothing wrong with super Dons bank balance and if there was I suspect the dems would offer to fix it as long as he didn't stand again , they have so much to fear from the return of super Don , they are setting new lowlife precedent's  which will be turned on them . 

3 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Nothing wrong with super Dons bank balance and if there was I suspect the dems would offer to fix it as long as he didn't stand again , they have so much to fear from the return of super Don , they are setting new lowlife precedent's  which will be turned on them . 

The Dems don't need to nobble The Don. The Don does a good job of that all by himself. 

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

The Dems don't need to nobble The Don. The Don does a good job of that all by himself. 

Have a look at the opinion polls if an election was tomorrow he wins by a landslide , 9 of the 10 republicans who supported impeachment are either not standing again (not standing know what would happen) or being wiped out in the primaries . This latest desperate stunt by the dems of raiding his property is a huge own goal .Super Don will return .