RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

20 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

First thing I'll say is I'm Man enough to have my name on my posts.

Another question are you and Hokey man enough to put your names not aliases on your posts?

Have you two searched to get a cure for your fucking TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME?

So your real name is 270744? Your parents Mr & Mrs 270744? 

In regard to former President Trump, there is nothing coming out of the Congressional Hearings into 6 Jan 2021 that cause you to go, "Oh, that's a surprise."

Donald Trump's actions around this time reflect how he has acted throughout his entire life. In business and in politics.

Ruthless promotion of his own interests; self-serving lies and embellishments; refusal to listen to advice that counters his agenda; rewarding those who agree with him; burning anyone who does not; etc.

You can't have person like that as President. The onus is on Republicans to gather some moral fibre and find an alternative 

51 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

In regard to former President Trump, there is nothing coming out of the Congressional Hearings into 6 Jan 2021 that cause you to go, "Oh, that's a surprise."

Donald Trump's actions around this time reflect how he has acted throughout his entire life. In business and in politics.

Ruthless promotion of his own interests; self-serving lies and embellishments; refusal to listen to advice that counters his agenda; rewarding those who agree with him; burning anyone who does not; etc.

You can't have person like that as President. The onus is on Republicans to gather some moral fibre and find an alternative 

More Republicans are coming round to that reality Uriah, but the American people have to decide at the end of the day.

If Trump gets charged with something serious, as he should, then he’s out of the game. Different story then…

13 hours ago, 6xes said:

The same people who believed that Biden won the election neglecting the massive Fraud... are the same people who still believe Humans have landed on the moon!!

Gullible!!

Or that there is a God, and Heaven and Hell, and everything in the Bible is true…….you should move to Idaho, you’d fit right in……🙈🙏:rolleyes:

Talking about deluded people living in another reality, here’s another one….

He conveniently ignores a little thing called EVIDENCE.
62 cases brought before the courts by Guiliani and his halfwits….and THEY LOST 61 of them. The other of no consequence.

Good luck with that legal action Scruffy……😆

Conservative podcast host and former adviser to President Trump Stephen Bannon this week blasted former Attorney General William Barr for testifying against Trump to the House Jan. 6 select committee, calling the former Trump official an “establishment scumbag” and a “liar.”

During a Monday episode of his podcast “Bannon’s War Room,” the host accused Barr of spinning the truth in his testimony and working to “directly destroy the Trump movement.”

“We take this very seriously because 13 or 14 generations of this country have sacrificed to hand us the Republican we have, and we’re not going to be blown off by someone like Bill Barr,” Bannon said. “Bill Barr, we’re coming for you, bro.”

The House select committee’s explosive hearings on what led to the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, saw a number of Trump’s inner circle — including campaign staff and his daughter Ivanka Trump — testify they did not see fraud in the 2020 election.

During Monday’s select committee hearing, the panel showed video testimony from Barr in which he said he was worried Trump had become “detached from reality” with his obsession with voter fraud in the 2020 election.

“My opinion then and my opinion now is that the election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven’t seen any since the election that changes my mind on that,” Barr said.

Bannon, who previously served under Trump as the White House chief strategist, called out Barr for announcing after the 2020 election that his Department of Justice did not find any widespread voter fraud. The podcast host said he has still not seen the agency’s report on the topic.

The podcast host also threatened Barr with litigation after they “deconstruct” his counter-claims against widespread voter fraud.

“Bill Barr, you’ll go down in infamy,” Bannon said. “We’re going to deconstruct this, we’re going to rub your nose in it and then we’re going to come after you legally. We’re not just going to sit here anymore.”

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Wrong a usual 

Facts if you bothered to find out.

Things aren't going to well for your hero 'Paedo Don' are they? Now is probably a good time for you to crawl back under your rock you silly little leg-humper. 🤣🤣

14 hours ago, Blueanytime said:

Things aren't going to well for your hero 'Paedo Don' are they? Now is probably a good time for you to crawl back under your rock you silly little leg-humper. 🤣🤣

Wrong

They are going very well

Falling for fake news is not very clever.

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Wrong

They are going very well

Falling for fake news is not very clever.

You're a funny man Hundy. Always good for a laugh, even though I realise you're trying to be serious. 

On 6/24/2022 at 6:18 PM, 100 1 said:

Wrong a usual 

Facts if you bothered to find out.

So like you saying Trump won 2020 in a landslide, I can say that Dandalieth beat Arwon in the 1978 Melbourne Cup and get paid out? No, I didn't think so. Saying something is so does not make it so. 

23 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

So like you saying Trump won 2020 in a landslide, I can say that Dandalieth beat Arwon in the 1978 Melbourne Cup and get paid out? No, I didn't think so. Saying something is so does not make it so. 

Are you trying to say Biden is president? Laughable

Trump won in a landslide.

BTW Q  back today 

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16505677 📁
Jun 24 2022 21:09:39 (EST) NEW
Anonymous ID: b3aa4e No.16505361 📁
Jun 24 2022 20:52:15 (EST) NEW
Throw us a bone Q, we’ve all been waiting for what seemed like an eternity.What’s going on?
>>16505361
It had to be done this way.
Q

9 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

ROE V WADE overturned,what a backward country the US is turning into.

That's a little misleading crusty yes overturned at federal level and therefore returned to the states for citizens to decide what they want and to be clear don't have an opinion on the topic , to big for me .

On 6/16/2022 at 11:37 AM, Ohokaman said:

More Republicans are coming round to that reality Uriah, but the American people have to decide at the end of the day.

If Trump gets charged with something serious, as he should, then he’s out of the game. Different story then…

Charged with what ? this guy has been investigated for 5.5 years and ZERO found I wonder how many of his political opposites could stand such scrutiny . 

10 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

crusty don't fall into the ohoka and idolmite trick of drawing your opinion from CNN

all that has been overturned is leaving it up too the states to decide....

14 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

The Roe V Wade overturning is a victory!!
if people do not understand the significance of defending life... then you are supporting the opposite

In the overarching fight of good vs evil... it is essentially life vs death

spiritually speaking this is also a great victory in the greater scheme of things... blood of the innocent babies will be stemmed... in various states of America, and the political wing of the corrupt will begin to lose its power, this Roe V Wade was known to take place by the prophets... such as Mark Taylor who through the power of the Holy Spirit made it plainly known to Gods people this was to occur!! and so it has!!
Mark Taylor(ex fire fighter) also widely known for the Trump Prophecy also has other written prophecies

https://sordrescue.com 

Even 45 acknowledges the victory!!

contrast President Trumps view....  vs  Boris Johnson... very opposite views on the ROE V WADE overturning

but this is the reality of how some people view right and wrong!!  clearly the dividing lines have been drawn... and we are seeing whose who!!

RVW.png

6 hours ago, 100 1 said:

BTW Q  back today 

Throw us a bone Q, we’ve all been waiting for what seemed like an eternity.What’s going on?
>>16505361
Q

interesting timing!! Turning point!!

14 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Charged with what ? this guy has been investigated for 5.5 years and ZERO found I wonder how many of his political opposites could stand such scrutiny . 

Maybe you should watch a decent channel to get the real story……Fox ain’t it……🙈

9 hours ago, 6xes said:

Even 45 acknowledges the victory!!

contrast President Trumps view....  vs  Boris Johnson... very opposite views on the ROE V WADE overturning

but this is the reality of how some people view right and wrong!!  clearly the dividing lines have been drawn... and we are seeing whose who!!

RVW.png

What you got was three Conservative, Religious types…the last of which is Catholic, to drive your twisted agenda. 
America has always been a backward country in many respects and the religious zealots are the same now as they were in the 1800’s.

No thought for those women who were turned away from clinics in many states as soon as this was announced.
And for God’s sake don’t get raped…..no compassion shown by so called Christians there either……see the irony here…..???

16 hours ago, 100 1 said:

BTW Q  back today 

>>16505361
Q

You're a funny chap Hundy. Words on an internet page? Worthless.