RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

17 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

You are a deluded moron…..there is no point in having any conversation with those that will not see.

DF4C9E77-9206-4889-9F7F-615418F3183E.jpeg

Deluded moron

2000 Mules will trigger the decertification of 2020

It clearly shows enough mailbox fraud to overturn the election although the mailbox fraud is but a small percentage of the total electin fraud.

The US was attaccked both dometically and foriegn. The people had to see it for themselves.

Team Trump have caught them all. You are watching the biggest sting operation in history.

8 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

So the Chief Clown and Q Anon Conspiracy nut job has crawled back out of his hole…….oh joy…….

🙈

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. 
The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' “
~ Isaac Asimov

23 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

So the Chief Clown and Q Anon Conspiracy nut job has crawled back out of his hole…….oh joy…….

🙈

So John Durjam is a conspiracy theory?

Hunters laptop is not real?

2001 Mules doesn't exist?

Twiiter doesnt have fake accounts and bots and cencensors the truth tellers?

These are the biggest stories on the planet ATM that the MSM are too scared to reprt

Idiot! as usual

17 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

These are the biggest stories on the planet ATM that the MSM are too scared to reprt

Idiot! as usual

Spelling hasn’t improved either……🤣

23 hours ago, 6xes said:

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. 
The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' “
~ Isaac Asimov

Yes, we know the latter part means you and your braindead mate…..you’ve proved it often enough…..🙈

16 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot! as usual

i remember back a year or 2 ago...

i watched a video clip of a prophet of God sharing a dream...

in this particular dream it described, a scenario of being above a map of USA... in which angelic peices were put upon certain states of the map

and as the angelic peices were placed upon the map strategically... The prophet then begin to understand he was watching the movements of Gods plan playing out

As the peices were moved around on the map... there was something significant that occurred on that map.... which at this point in time i've waited and watched for...

heres the significant event that occurred....

All the Angelic peices on the map turned in the direction of Pennsylvania... which made me wonder what was the significance of that!!

many things have been uncovered in Pennsylvania,,, but i thought i would bring it up again... as the primaries are taking place in that state!!

whether the fulfilment of the dream has already taken place or.... whether we are in the time of fulfilment now... is something i thought i'd share.....

....as i tend to get my intelligence sources from the prophetic voices out there... to anticipate whats coming... and thus make sense of current events, also be a step ahead of the Narratives that tend to mislead]

20 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Yes, we know the latter part means you and your braindead mate…..you’ve proved it often enough…..🙈

gotta laugh at your persistent attitude..

nothing we would say... could ever convince you that you're persistent hatred of things Trump... has put you into a quagmire.

....watching you comment more and more is comedy for me

The faster President Trump drains the swamp... the better off you will be  LOL

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

i remember back a year or 2 ago...

i watched a video clip of a prophet of God sharing a dream...

in this particular dream it described, a scenario of being above a map of USA... in which angelic peices were put upon certain states of the map

and as the angelic peices were placed upon the map strategically... The prophet then begin to understand he was watching the movements of Gods plan playing out

As the peices were moved around on the map... there was something significant that occurred on that map.... which at this point in time i've waited and watched for...

heres the significant event that occurred....

All the Angelic peices on the map turned in the direction of Pennsylvania... which made me wonder what was the significance of that!!

many things have been uncovered in Pennsylvania,,, but i thought i would bring it up again... as the primaries are taking place in that state!!

whether the fulfilment of the dream has already taken place or.... whether we are in the time of fulfilment now... is something i thought i'd share.....

....as i tend to get my intelligence sources from the prophetic voices out there... to anticipate whats coming... and thus make sense of current events, also be a step ahead of the Narratives that tend to mislead]

You still having wet dreams?

4 minutes ago, arjay said:

You still having wet dreams?

gotta laugh at the origins of your thought process!!

was that a problem area you struggled with in the past? LOL

56 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Couldn't answer the quetions as usual, rather attack the messanger.

Hopeless ignorant case

speaking of messengers..

@JFHaughey on twitter, tweets some interesting tid-bits in regards to the sussman trial

at this point its hazy as to who's who... and whats what.. but as time goes on and various pages unfold... the turning of the tide will occur

dont forget your popcorn!!  *winks

562 days since your paedo hero had his arse kicked out of the Whitehouse. 562 days you've been crying about it. 562 days the majority of the people have been vindicated. And 562 days, and counting, that you and your fuckwit mates have been wrong. You allegedly backed Paedo Don to win a fortune and you lost the lot. (I believe you lied about that actually) But hey, just suck it up you wuss😭

Cheerio loser🤣

On 5/17/2022 at 8:20 PM, 100 1 said:

Elon Musk is exposing Twitter for what it is....a propaganda arm of the deep state....prob more than 50% + fake accounts and bots to set the narrative and fool the sheep.

I'm guessing Elon is one of the  highest  paid contractors for the US Military

Trump knows Twitter is going down.

Twitter will collapse under the weight of it's crimes along with the other big tech platforms doing exactly the same.

Trust the plan

Haha  Turns out fake Biden has only 10m followers worldwide but miraculously got 81m votes.

It was one gigantic scam to hoodwink the sheep.

Elon done has exposed Twitter in one month what a Govt inquiry would take a lifetime to do.

Trust the plan

13 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

562 days since your paedo hero had his arse kicked out of the Whitehouse. 562 days you've been crying about it. 562 days the majority of the people have been vindicated. And 562 days, and counting, that you and your fuckwit mates have been wrong. You allegedly backed Paedo Don to win a fortune and you lost the lot. (I believe you lied about that actually) But hey, just suck it up you wuss😭

Cheerio loser🤣

Wrong as usual

Devolution in play....try finding out what that means.

Devolution in this case is better than an Orangutan in control, he did go ape often, and brains, well he did suggest drinking bleach for covid. Bloody hell some in crazy land did wake up.

You are right rj Russia Russia Russia was real along with Russia

propaganda on Hunter Bidens laptop I know because 51 of Americas top intelligence officials said it was propaganda.

And you must believe them as they are all Democrats and the most honest officials.

22 hours ago, arjay said:

Devolution in this case is better than an Orangutan in control, he did go ape often, and brains, well he did suggest drinking bleach for covid. Bloody hell some in crazy land did wake up.

Try researching chlorine dioxide thoroughly next time before making a fool of yourself.

On 5/19/2022 at 1:23 PM, 6xes said:

gotta laugh at your persistent attitude..

nothing we would say... could ever convince you that you're persistent hatred of things Trump... has put you into a quagmire.

....watching you comment more and more is comedy for me

The faster President Trump drains the swamp... the better off you will be  LOL

He doesn't even know how to drain the bath, let alone the swamp. 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

He doesn't even know how to drain the bath, let alone the swamp. 

idiot

Try following the Sussman case implicating Clinton and others

Try following what Elon Musk has been exposing

Try reading the Pfizer report

Try watching 2000 Mules

Try reading the evidence submitted by Putin to UN security council

Try following the evidence from Hunters laptop

Coincidence they are all happening at the same time?

How is that possible?

Had your monkey pox jab yet?

Waiting for the zero evidence reply

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

idiot

Try following the Sussman case implicating Clinton and others

Try following what Elon Musk has been exposing

Try reading the Pfizer report

Try watching 2000 Mules

Try reading the evidence submitted by Putin to UN security council

Try following the evidence from Hunters laptop

Coincidence they are all happening at the same time?

How is that possible?

Had your monkey pox jab yet?

Waiting for the zero evidence reply

Idolmite hasn't the capacity Hundy. Just enjoys swearing and negativity, probably dresses up a Mannequin as Trump and beats it with a stick 😒  He wanted Trump out so endorsed a Biden win....without doubt the most useless mouthpiece President ever seen