RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 3/31/2022 at 7:52 AM, arjay said:

What I really want to know is, just how all this crap from USA affects us in our daily lives? A lot is written about the country itself, but has no bearing here at all.

Isaiah 55:1-13  describes the trickle down concept which is the understanding & the Affect of USA on the world at large.....

to see the practical side of this on a world scale...  you need only look at how the economies of the world have become stunted, and how trade has been affected!!

The reason for the stunted growth are varied... but they are manmade problems... and not something written off to nature's doing!!

So... when it comes time to make your viewpoint known... it clearly shows how much you understand whats occurring around you and why!!

To suggest the United States of America does not affect NZ.... is so far from the truth,..... that only a blind man refuses to acknowledge the existence of the Sun on a warm day!!

10 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

GREAT NEWS....Trump has said he will return to TWITTER under Musk.

More great comical quotes and words of wisdom coming up.

Bullshit as usual. Hasn’t he got his own ?? Do you fuckwits know anything….???

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-will-not-return-to-twitter-even-if-elon-musk-purchases-platform-will-begin-using-his-truth-social

On 4/26/2022 at 9:18 AM, crustyngrizzly said:

GREAT NEWS....Trump has said he will return to TWITTER under Musk.

More great comical quotes and words of wisdom coming up.

Oh yes Crusty. Words of Wisdom such as these , by former President Trump about Russian President Putin, following his invasion of Ukraine.

"This is genius."    "Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine...of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful."

"I'd say that's pretty smart. He's taking over a country..."

Not a mention of dead civilians lying in the streets. Fuck me, that's so funny...Ha Ha Ha Ha.......

On 4/26/2022 at 8:18 PM, Ohokaman said:

getting triggerred again ay Ohakaman LOL

so funny  haha...

at the end of the day... what does it matter if he tweets on that platform or another... or a new one that he has set up...

one can always setup a proxy... whereby a message of President Trump is shared on multiple platforms.....all these things are already in play and in existence if you choose to look for it

On 4/26/2022 at 2:15 PM, Lee270744 said:

They say there is already a 5 hour wait for Lifeline.

The Wok are in a terrible state now a straight man has purchased Twitter.

The timing of this move, is interesting.... whether it was the Christ Jesus effect and making his public acknowledgement known and following through in the battle of Freeing up the truth...OR

... is it simply anticipating something downstream which cannot be avoided...shrugs*

diffucult to know what his motivation was, but if it helps in the ongoing support of Free-speech no longer being censored...its small victory toward exposing the lies many have fallen for!!

God bless Elon Musk

9 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Probably because it was crap……💩

Well it was DEFINITELY crap, of that there is no dispute, but the gullible suckers amongst RC's posters would be frothing at the bung seeing it now. 

I  haven't listened or read what Trump said as my time is valuable but it couldn't have been more crap than Joe Chiden  tweeting

''Putin doesn't want me to be President.

He doesn't want me to be our nominee.

If your'e wondering why....its because i'm the only one in this field who's gone toe to toe with him''

Later on he mentions """minor incursion"'.regarding Putins intentions in Ukraine.

They are all the same politicians,full of it.

9 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

I  haven't listened or read what Trump said as my time is valuable but it couldn't have been more crap than Joe Chiden  tweeting

''Putin doesn't want me to be President.

He doesn't want me to be our nominee.

If your'e wondering why....its because i'm the only one in this field who's gone toe to toe with him''

Later on he mentions """minor incursion"'.regarding Putins intentions in Ukraine.

They are all the same politicians,full of it.

That last line, tragically, is 100% correct. Especially American ones. 

The 2000 Mules full documentary!!

Quality not the best... but its all there!!

The deniers of USA's stolen election... can re-evaluate their position now that more evidence is being presented..... on top of the already existing Red tape and Beaucracy, media lies

Wake up!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oUxVva4yWsuu/

“I love Truth”….. Fuck me 6xs……believe that and you will believe anything…..oh wait…you do….🙄

Ponder this pearl of wisdom……

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. 
The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' “
~ Isaac Asimov

9 hours ago, 6xes said:

this is a odd comment...

often President Trump reveals little crumbs,  that lead somewhere...

make of it what you will......

Crumbs.png

I read where Musk is putting a hold on the purchase until they advise him of how many fake accounts are on Twitter.

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

“I love Truth”….. Fuck me 6xs……believe that and you will believe anything…..oh wait…you do….🙄

Ponder this pearl of wisdom……

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. 
The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' “
~ Isaac Asimov

The cult of ignorance is not limited to just the United states of America... i would go on to state that it exists even on this site, with various opponents of truth... using a personal preference mindset to justify their ignorance....but as we know..
Truth stands the test of time & reproves itself again and again... and again

Hows the alternative to President Trump doing??
what was his slogan??  build back better!!??

surely your position of ...anyone but Trump.. " ..i cannot stand him...." would have you justifying your past stance and comments!!

but here we are... a year on... and no praises of Biden..

in fact it is so plain to see the contrast between Trump&Biden only a blind man cannot see the truth  in front of him... whats more is the evidence provided in the 2000mules doco... should make you understand what ignorance is.. and how a democratic institution was captured and seized... and the truth ignored

but there we have it... your pearls of wisdom by Isaac Asimov 

Elon Musk is exposing Twitter for what it is....a propaganda arm of the deep state....prob more than 50% + fake accounts and bots to set the narrative and fool the sheep.

I'm guessing Elon is one of the  highest  paid contractors for the US Military

Trump knows Twitter is going down.

Twitter will collapse under the weight of it's crimes along with the other big tech platforms doing exactly the same.

Trust the plan

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

The cult of ignorance is not limited to just the United states of America... i would go on to state that it exists even on this site, with various opponents of truth... using a personal preference mindset to justify their ignorance....but as we know..

surely your position of ...anyone but Trump.. " ..i cannot stand him...." would have you justifying your past stance and comments!!

in fact it is so plain to see the contrast between Trump&Biden only a blind man cannot see the truth  in front of him... whats more is the evidence provided in the 2000mules doco... should make you understand what ignorance is.. and how a democratic institution was captured and seized... and the truth ignored

You are a deluded moron…..there is no point in having any conversation with those that will not see.

DF4C9E77-9206-4889-9F7F-615418F3183E.jpeg

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

CA3B143B-C6F3-4ED4-8CB4-C80A55650B2B.jpeg