RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

your ignorance is forgiveable, given that you are deceived.

but once the truth comes forward... and trust me it will

will you then remain ignorant? i certainly hope not!!

time will tell

6 minutes ago, 6xes said:

your ignorance is forgiveable, given that you are deceived.

but once the truth comes forward... and trust me it will

will you then remain ignorant? i certainly hope not!!

time will tell

I am not the deceived one, and feel sorry for you and those close to you that you have allowed yourself to become deceived and deluded like this. I can't imagine what it's like for your loved ones to have a rabbit down the rabbit hole as part of the family. Get a grip man, and return to reality before it's too late. Otherwise you'll die of old age a lonely and bitter man, you and Hundy, and still waiting for the 2020 election result to be overturned. 

11 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

That is what is SO frightening, YOUR reality.-- Biden, Harris, the Squad, BLM, Pelosi, Schummer, Schiff, Antifa, Chairman Dan, Ardern ,Mahuta, -----

I'm not a fan of them either. Between the two countries we are really spoilt for choice at the moment. And the choices are ALL bad. Is Trump the worst of two evils? I say yes, because he has made blatant and continual lying acceptable. He can't help himself. You can't even allege he made it an art form, because he doesn't even try to hide it. He's not clever enough. Having a compulsive liar as the leader of the most powerful nation in the world - although even that is in dispute after only 4 years at the helm - is hardly a good thing. He wanted to be a dictator, like his buddies Putin, Kim Jong-un and Xi Jingping, but all he could manage was being a Dick. And a bit of a potato, so maybe the title "DickTata" does suit him. He wasn't there for "we the people", he was only there for Donald Trump. That is the only reason he's ever done anything in his entire life.   

This is the time when Winston Peters was in the opposition party along with Labour before he end up becoming Deputy Priminister the following election

but this is what Winston Peters said concerning America when president Trump was acknowledged to be the Next President during Nov 2016

Listen

26 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

I would never click on any link you post 6xes. It's likely to take me to some virus laden, anti-vax, Trump loving, election conspiracy supporting, Bible Basher from the backwoods of Arkansas. 

you would do well , to be cautious of clicking on random links...

a youtube link that is recognised by this forum platform, should give you confidence its safe...

but if you choose to be timid about such things, you always have your TV to spoonfeed you with slop

the light is being exposed on this one!!

who is she?? who is she really??

shes definately a good talker!!   RINO!!

the word is out on this one!! Nov 2020 interview after the election fraud

On 9/26/2021 at 7:10 PM, Idolmite said:

I'm not a fan of them either. Between the two countries we are really spoilt for choice at the moment. And the choices are ALL bad. Is Trump the worst of two evils? I say yes, because he has made blatant and continual lying acceptable. He can't help himself. You can't even allege he made it an art form, because he doesn't even try to hide it. He's not clever enough. Having a compulsive liar as the leader of the most powerful nation in the world - although even that is in dispute after only 4 years at the helm - is hardly a good thing. He wanted to be a dictator, like his buddies Putin, Kim Jong-un and Xi Jingping, but all he could manage was being a Dick. And a bit of a potato, so maybe the title "DickTata" does suit him. He wasn't there for "we the people", he was only there for Donald Trump. That is the only reason he's ever done anything in his entire life.   

agree in part. Worst of two evils though ?😳 US politicians,particularly most ‘Democrats’ would have to be the most disappointing Human Beings on earth 😆

Where can people look for a way out ? 
There isn’t one. 

4 hours ago, 6xes said:

the light is being exposed on this one!!

who is she?? who is she really??

shes definately a good talker!!   RINO!!

the word is out on this one!! Nov 2020 interview after the election fraud

Another big mouth spouting crap on Fox…..so what’s new….??? 🥱

On 9/26/2021 at 9:07 PM, 6xes said:

This is the time when Winston Peters was in the opposition party along with Labour before he end up becoming Deputy Priminister the following election

but this is what Winston Peters said concerning America when president Trump was acknowledged to be the Next President during Nov 2016

Listen

How did he go in 2020….?  About as good as his Racing…..didn’t get him re elected did it…….?   Maybe should have concentrated at home….:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Another big mouth spouting crap on Fox…..so what’s new….??? 🥱

you're correct in this instance!!

gee.. did you wake up on the right side of your bed today??

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

How did he go in 2020….?  About as good as his Racing…..didn’t get him re elected did it…….?   Maybe should have concentrated at home….:rolleyes:

It is a good break for Winston Peters he deserves it!!

now others have no one else to blame for the mess they see!! See how it works!!

awake now?

Given all the issues surrounding Afghanistan, you think the Biden Administration would be able to get their ducks in order..

but again we are seeing all the holes in their manufactured stories!! Everything is falling apart!!

here we have Biden admitting one thing, and his generals saying the opposite!!

They lie never remains hidden when the arrival of the Kingdom of God is showing up!!

On 9/22/2021 at 10:35 PM, 6xes said:

...And so we wait

This didn't age well did it. More paid Trump mouthpieces lying through their teeth for a soundbite that was instantly proven false.......even by their own admissions. How can these lying cunts even sleep at night. Maybe just think of the money they've conned out of Trump that is now in their bank accounts?

On 9/25/2021 at 9:08 AM, 6xes said:

Evidence of the election Fraud coming out everywhere!! LOL

those blemin DIRTY RATS...  LOL

Trump response.png

And while you're at it, please feel free to explain this bunch of lies, lies, and more lies. Only a complete fucktard could release something like this and think anybody in their right mind would believe it, which also means only a complete fucktard would believe. With every new release you make a bigger cock of yourself. 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

And while you're at it, please feel free to explain this bunch of lies, lies, and more lies. Only a complete fucktard could release something like this and think anybody in their right mind would believe it, which also means only a complete fucktard would believe. With every new release you make a bigger cock of yourself. 

Your Rosey Red glasses still on i see

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

Your Rosey Red glasses still on i see

I don't need rose tinted glasses. I know the difference between a fact and a lie, and the fact is you are hanging off every lie promoted by a known bunch of liars, and publishing those lies on here. Every time you've thought something would happen to prove you and Hundy right, you just slide side by side further down the toilet pipe. I had to laugh at what the republican audit actually had to admit to in the end. More votes for Biden AND less votes for Trump than the original election night count. That audit was about as helpful as Mile's Cyber Symposium. Well, to Trump supporter anyway. Now scurry back down your rabbit hole. Hundy will be waiting for you with dinner. It's rabbit stew tonight.