RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Sidney Powell, Linwood and  some other lawyers were prevented from presenting their cases in the federal court in Michagan

the US Judge Linda Parker has essentially ruled against their case regarding impounding Dominion maschines and overturning the Michagan election results.....

“Despite the haze of confusion, commotion and chaos counsel intentionally attempted to create by filing this lawsuit, one thing is perfectly clear: Plaintiffs’ attorneys have scorned their oath, flouted the rules, and attempted to undermine the integrity of the judiciary along the way,” Parker said in the opening of a scathing 110-page opinion.

The lawsuit was filed on behalf of six Republican voters who wanted Parker to decertify Michigan’s results and impound voting machines. The judge declined in December, calling the request “stunning in its scope and breathtaking in its reach.”

and the State of Michagan defense team as a result requested that sanctions be imposed on the lawyers.......

The state and Detroit subsequently asked Parker to order sanctions against Sidney Powell, L. Lin Wood and seven other attorneys who were part of the litigation.

The judge agreed, telling the state and city to tally the costs of defending the lawsuit and submit the figures within 14 days.

and to Rub some salt in the wound

the judge added

Parker ordered 12 hours of legal education, including six hours in election law

I doubt this will deter the efforts of those willing to expose the greatest election Fraud to take place in America...

...in fact i listened to this mans Dream he had concerning Linwood and Powell....

it clearly described a hindrance they were going to face in having their case heard by a righteous Judge....

take a listen @9:48 onward... reveals a whole lot of what has occurred and what is occurring

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

I doubt this will deter the efforts of those willing to expose the greatest election Fraud to take place in America...

...in fact i listened to this mans Dream he had concerning Linwood and Powell....

it clearly described a hindrance they were going to face in having their case heard by a righteous Judge....

take a listen @9:48 onward... reveals a whole lot of what has occurred and what is occurring

You do enjoy those fairy stories don’t you…..so this is fairly predictable. The morons leading the morons…….🙈

39 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

You do enjoy those fairy stories don’t you…..so this is fairly predictable. The morons leading the morons…….🙈

i doubt you would understand the parallel in the dream...  or possibly see the connections to Nehemiah chapter 4... and the re-building of the ruins of the wall in various places.

its probably well above your head... to understand and see the Past biblical scripture and occurrences replay again ...

just to give context.... i will explain

what we see in Nehemiah is the action to rebuild the wall of protection around the ruined city of Jerusalem and the continued attacks by enemies to prevent the rebuilding of the protective wall....

rebuilding was fraught with danger by enemies not wanting to see the wall rebuilt (enemies of conquered Jews)

The task of rebuilding the wall was enormous, becos it lay in ruins, it was proposed that teams work on various sections of the wall to rebuild it... the danger was, being split up and far away from one another, as this would mean they were divided.

So the teams were told to carry a sword and a trumpet(or a shofar) to call out and rally together in the event of attack on the rebuilding of the wall...

.... this is exactly what we are seeing today in America... the Trumpet blowers(Whistle blowers) and a great attempt to erode the wall of protection around the United States of America...

The wall of protection in the time of Nehemiah, reflects the constitional protections that are being both eroded and prevented in the constitutional courts of America and essentially the world.....

This is why Linwood & Sidney are represented in the dream.....

you can see also... the symbols of the nehemiah chapter 4 aptly mentioned to give those who can see.... the insight into what is really going on in America.

I dont expect you Ohakaman too see much.... but others may

you can go back to sleep now LOL

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

Since when was a dream the go-to evidence in a Federal Court case? I guess in the Dream world you live in, perhaps?

41 minutes ago, 6xes said:

i doubt you would understand the parallel in the dream...  or possibly see the connections to Nehemiah chapter 4... and the re-building of the ruins of the wall in various places.

its probably well above your head... to understand and see the Past biblical scripture and occurrences replay again ...

what we see in Nehemiah is the action to rebuild the wall of protection around the ruined city of Jerusalem and the continued attacks by enemies to prevent the rebuilding of the protective wall....

rebuilding was fraught with danger by enemies not wanting to see the wall rebuilt (enemies of conquered Jews)

The task of rebuilding the wall was enormous, becos it lay in ruins, it was proposed that teams work on various sections of the wall to rebuild it... the danger was, being split up and far away from one another, as this would mean they were divided.

So the teams were told to carry a sword and a trumpet(or a shofar) to call out and rally together in the event of attack on the rebuilding of the wall...

.... this is exactly what we are seeing today in America... the Trumpet blowers(Whistle blowers) and a great attempt to erode the wall of protection around the United States of America...

The wall of protection in the time of Nehemiah, reflects the constitional protections that are being both eroded and prevented in the constitutional courts of America and essentially the world.....

you can see also... the symbols of the nehemiah chapter 4 aptly mentioned to give those who can see.... the insight into what is really going on in America.

Oh, NOW I understand 😂🤣

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Since when was a dream the go-to evidence in a Federal Court case? I guess in the Dream world you live in, perhaps?

The purpose of the Dream... is to get insight, so when we as people make comments... we dont just run our mouths off, without  end or purpose. 

7 minutes ago, 6xes said:

The purpose of the Dream... is to get insight, so when we as people make comments... we dont just run our mouths off, without  end or purpose. 

Well it hasn't stopped you has it.....

6 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Well it hasn't stopped you has it.....

theres distinct differences between us....

one of us sheds the greater light and one of us mocks the light

39 minutes ago, 6xes said:

theres distinct differences between us....

one of us sheds the greater light and one of us mocks the light

I may mock Ye, but really, you've spent too much time in the shed, shedding. You really do need some fresh air. 

14 hours ago, 6xes said:

Anyone who believes anything Powell and Reid say are even dumber than they are…..Proven liars and conspiracy theorists.
As for the religious claptrap, Couldn’t give a shit frankly….it is all bullshit no matter who wrote it.
So off you go, back to the other cave dwellers waiting for the Messiah…….Good luck with that…..🥱🙈

21 hours ago, 6xes said:

I've watched your video now, as you requested. That guy is undeniably certifiable. And if you believe a word of what he says, so are you. He tells a story like Zach Galifianakis character in the movie "The Hangoever". 

6 hours ago, Idolmite said:

I've watched your video now, as you requested. That guy is undeniably certifiable. And if you believe a word of what he says, so are you. He tells a story like Zach Galifianakis character in the movie "The Hangoever". 

Please enlighten me regarding the connection and parallel to the movie..... "The Hangover"

as it is preferable to see how you understand the movie "Hangover" and the connection to the Dream shown in the video clip of Powell & Linwood.

ive already given over how i understood the Powell - Linwood dream and given references to connect the relevance of what the dream represents..... and the current events

so please indulge me.. 

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

Please enlighten me regarding the connection and parallel to the movie..... "The Hangover"

as it is preferable to see how you understand the movie "Hangover" and the connection to the Dream shown in the video clip of Powell & Linwood.

ive already given over how i understood the Powell - Linwood dream and given references to connect the relevance of what the dream represents..... and the current events

so please indulge me.. 

Never mind "The Hangover". If you haven't seen it you won't understand

With regards "the dream", I've never before seen anybody recount a dream that has written it all down and has to keep referring to their notes. You've been conned by a conman. And not even a good one. 

54 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Never mind "The Hangover". If you haven't seen it you won't understand

With regards "the dream", I've never before seen anybody recount a dream that has written it all down and has to keep referring to their notes. You've been conned by a conman. And not even a good one. 

just as i thought... called out, and nothing to show!!

As for your inference about someone reading their dream from a paper, being a conman.... is simply shortsightedness on your part...

afterall, you would no doubt forget what you ate for Tea 2months ago... moreover, if you knew that keeping a track of what you ate 2months ago was important... im sure you would be keeping track by writing it down for future reference.

but there you go again.... mocking something you have little understanding of... 

...sensible people would at the least share something to make sense of what has been presented... but your reaction has been "Conman"???  based on a dream he had taken the time to write-down weeks or months back??

is that the basis of your judgement and reasoning??

seriously??

18 hours ago, 6xes said:

just as i thought... called out, and nothing to show!!

As for your inference about someone reading their dream from a paper, being a conman.... is simply shortsightedness on your part...

afterall, you would no doubt forget what you ate for Tea 2months ago... moreover, if you knew that keeping a track of what you ate 2months ago was important... im sure you would be keeping track by writing it down for future reference.

but there you go again.... mocking something you have little understanding of... 

...sensible people would at the least share something to make sense of what has been presented... but your reaction has been "Conman"???  based on a dream he had taken the time to write-down weeks or months back??

is that the basis of your judgement and reasoning??

seriously??

It has nothing to do with "nothing to show". If you haven't seen the movie, no amount of words on a page here is ever going to explain the comment I originally made.