RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

But, but but.............they've got video of it happening "in real time". Hundy has promised us. Over and over. And today is August 11th, the day QAnon assured us Trump would be reinstated. Surely Hokey Mai, Hundy hasn't been wrong all this time? 

He's hung his entire credibly on this? Even Gruff has said his credibility is at rock bottom. Yet The Pillow Man has nothing. Yes, I watched a bit of the Lindell video and the went balls out into the voter machines having modems. But without being connected to the Internet a modem is like a chocolate teapot. You can look at it but don't expect it to do anything. Yes, thousands of people believe the Pillow Case, but that is only because they can't handle that Trump lost the election and the Pillow Case was their only chance of salvation. So 3 days symposium + 1 Pillow Case = Zero, Zilch, Sweet FA. 

The two biggest idiots on the planet

Go claim your 5million with your evidence of zero election fraud....you can't as usual

How come  the smartest cyber experts in the world haven't claimed the 5 mill? Maybe its because they haven't produced the Pcaps yet because today was to get the newbies up to speed.

Your CNN hitjob claiming the machines were not connected to the internet is one big lie as there is oodles of hard  everdnce everywhere .but 2 braindead race cafe clowns believe the CNN hitjob hook line and sinker.

Haha The CNN story got in early before the Pcaps have even been revealed.

Maybe try watching for a couple of hours to at least be a little informed but nah

Dumb and dumber V Space force for 5 mill

Odds anyone?

42 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

The two biggest idiots on the planet

Go claim your 5million with your evidence of zero election fraud....you can't as usual

How come  the smartest cyber experts in the world haven't claimed the 5 mill? Maybe its because they haven't produced the Pcaps yet because today was to get the newbies up to speed.

Your CNN hitjob claiming the machines were not connected to the internet is one big lie as there is oodles of hard  everdnce everywhere .but 2 braindead race cafe clowns believe the CNN hitjob hook line and sinker.

Haha The CNN story got in early before the Pcaps have even been revealed.

Maybe try watching for a couple of hours to at least be a little informed but nah

Dumb and dumber V Space force for 5 mill

Odds anyone?

We shall see. I'd bet my balls your wrong you'll be moving onto something else before week's end. 

22 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Every "look at me look at me look at me" headline to date has revealed nothing. 

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

We shall see. I'd bet my balls your wrong you'll be moving onto something else before week's end. 

Now a vaccined super spreader with no balls

Wow siding with the criminals is BAD for your health

6 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Now a vaccined super spreader with no balls

Wow siding with the criminals is BAD for your health

I never pictured you as a Michael Jackson fan

Now I'm imagining The Donald singing BAD to you as you do the moonwalk wearing one glove

Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight
I'm telling you
On how I feel
Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Shamone, shamone
Lay it on me
All right

I'm giving you
On count of three
To show your stuff
Or let it be
I'm telling you
Just watch your mouth
I know your game
What you're about

Well they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true
But my friend you have seen nothing
Just wait 'til I get through

Because I'm bad, I'm bad, shamone
(Bad, bad, really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it
You know I'm bad, I'm bad, shamone, you know
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again who's bad

The word is out
You're doin' wrong
Gonna lock you up
Before too long
Your lyin' eyes
Gonna tell you right
So listen up
Don't make a fight
Your talk is cheap
You're not a man
You're throwin' stones
To hide your hands

But they say the sky's the limit

You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, you know

We can change the world tomorrow
This could be a better place
If you don't like what I'm sayin'
Then won't you slap my face

(And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again...)

You know I'm bad, I'm bad, shamone
You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, you know it
You know, you know, you know, come on
(And the whole world has to answer right now)
Just to tell you
(Just to tell you once again)

You know I'm smooth, I'm bad, you know it
You know I'm bad, I'm bad, baby
You know, you know, you know it, come on
Just to tell you once again)

You know I'm bad, you know
Just to tell you once again who's bad?

19 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I never pictured you as a Michael Jackson fan

Now I'm imagining The Donald singing BAD to you as you do the moonwalk wearing one glove

Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight
I'm telling you
On how I feel
Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Shamone, shamone
Lay it on me
All right

I'm giving you
On count of three
To show your stuff
Or let it be
I'm telling you
Just watch your mouth
I know your game
What you're about

Well they say the sky's the limit

You know I'm bad, I'm bad, shamone, you know

The word is out
You're doin' wrong
Gonna lock you up
Before too long
Your lyin' eyes
Gonna tell you right
So listen up
Don't make a fight
Your talk is cheap
You're not a man
You're throwin' stones
To hide your hands

But they say the sky's the limit

We can change the world tomorrow
This could be a better place
If you don't like what I'm sayin'
Then won't you slap my face

Just to tell you once again...)

You know I'm bad, I'm bad, shamone
You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, you know it
You know, you know, you know, come on
Just to tell you

You know I'm smooth, I'm bad, you know it
You know I'm bad, I'm bad, baby
You know, you know, you know it, come on
Just to tell you once again)

You know I'm bad, you know
Just to tell you once again who's bad?

Woah Deranged as well   TDS?

Join Ohoka and go to Northland mental health with him quick smart tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

How crazy has your TDS got?.  Still hanging on to the tax thing that is coming back to bite you in the bum

The tax thing is being used to bring into law tax investigations of all the swamp greatures

Home come you never learn?

25 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Go watch and learn

It's the 11th BTW in US

God their live stream was shite wasn't it. Tried to watch a few hours last night but there was more green screen, intermittent pictures and sound and great lengths of nothing, than there was information. The start was delayed (allegedly hacked) and at the end the stream just ended while somebody was mid-conversation. Is there watchable video yet of the earth shattering irrefutable news from the Dominion whistleblower?

Well I can only guess the 3-day cyber symposium didn't blow the lid off anything? Or unveil anything new or earth shattering? The build up was hold your breath stuff, even on here, yet there's' been radio silence since. I don't here a ticking sound, so the countdown has obviously been cancelled? Haven't noticed any reports of the Orange Man being reinstated. Situation normal. 

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Well I can only guess the 3-day cyber symposium didn't blow the lid off anything? Or unveil anything new or earth shattering? The build up was hold your breath stuff, even on here, yet there's' been radio silence since. I don't here a ticking sound, so the countdown has obviously been cancelled? Haven't noticed any reports of the Orange Man being reinstated. Situation normal. 

No doubt you watched it.for 3 days.

Tell us all what you found out?

Its far better coming from the your own opinion rather than posting fake hitjobs

11 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Its far better coming from the your own opinion rather than posting fake hitjobs

I tried on the first day, for some hours as reported above. Organisationally it didn't hit the mark, and the live stream quality was so appalling I couldn't make head nor tails of anything due to it cutting out all the time. And it wasn't my internet, as you could hear the camera crew talking about the interference and "green screen" over the people on stage. I learnt more about live streaming problems than anything else. I didn't try on the other two days. I was expecting a full report from you. 

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Oh, I can see why you weren't on here boasting now. And my prediction that you'd be on a different course by the end of the week (which is no course at all) was 100% correct. How embarrassing. He had nothing. His expert says they were "handed a turd". And the turd still isn't President. Seems much of the "crowd" was so gutted by the end of Day 1 with the lack of anything that was promised, they'd gone home by Day 2. 

On Tuesday, my colleague Philip Bump wrote about the three-day symposium being put on by stolen-election fantasist and Trump ally Mike Lindell, with the apt headline, “The con is winding down.”

It might now be more apt to say the con has imploded spectacularly.

Lindell has pushed many false, baseless and crazy theories about voter fraud, but the symposium was billed as focusing on one in particular: “irrefutable” proof that hackers backed by China stole the election for Joe Biden. Lindell had the data, and he was going to show it to you over 72 hours. What’s more, his website promised to give $5 million to anybody who could “prove that Mike’s cyber data … is not valid.”

Well, someone has stepped forward to debunk the data — or at least the claims Lindell is making about it. And it’s none other than the cyberexpert Lindell himself hired.

Josh Merritt, also known as “Spider” or “Spyder” and who was hired by Lindell for his “red team,” told the Washington Times on Wednesday at the symposium that, effectively, Lindell has sold his adherents a bill of goods. Lindell claimed that intercepted network data obtained by other hackers, also known as “packet captures,” could be unencrypted to reveal evidence of vote-switching by the Chinese-backed hackers.

But Merritt has now said that’s just not true.

“So our team said we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information,” Merritt said. And it apparently turns out it was not legitimate.

The potential remaining stumbling blocks for infrastructure
0:11 / 2:30

Dominion Voting Systems on Feb. 22 filed a defamation lawsuit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell for promoting baseless theories about its voting machines. (Reuters)

Merritt did still claim that the data provide evidence of manipulated votes, but he made clear it’s not really all it’s cracked up to be.

“We were handed a turd,” he said. “And I had to take that turd and turn it into a diamond. And that’s what I think we did.”

Perhaps an equally damning revelation Wednesday came in something else Merritt said. He confirmed the source of the cyber-data as Dennis Montgomery. It has been suspected that Montgomery was the source, given graphics similar to the ones Lindell has used have appeared on Montgomery’s website, but Merritt confirmed it.

Why is that important? Because Montgomery has, to put it kindly, a spotty history with this kind of thing.

The New York Times reported in 2011 that the U.S. government was trying to keep secret the details of an arrangement in which Montgomery promised to provide technology to catch terrorists. Montgomery claimed he could decode secret al-Qaeda messages embedded in Al Jazeera broadcasts. He received more than $20 million in government contracts.

But his own former lawyer indicated the government was clamming up because the technology was bogus and wanted to avoid embarrassment. He also called him a “con man.” French officials reviewed Montgomery’s work after being wrapped up in the consequences of it — the Bush administration actually grounded certain international flights because of it in 2003 — and came to a similar conclusion. Current and former intelligence officials told PBS in 2014 that it was one of the most elaborate and dangerous hoaxes in U.S. history.

More recently, Montgomery got then-Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio to pay him $100,000 in money from the sheriff’s office to pursue a theory involving a federal government conspiracy against Arpaio. Arpaio later acknowledged the theory was baseless.

Lindell’s presentation has also frustrated his fellow voter fraud true-believers, according to the Washington Times and other reports, in large part because he has failed to make good on his promise to share the data with them.

J. Kirk Wiebe, a former National Security Agency analyst who has pushed claims of voter fraud, became alienated by Lindell not producing the goods — it turned out because he didn’t actually have them, the Washington Times reports:

He said the scrolling text was likely meant to resemble what the packet captures would look like in the data set but were not actual packet captures, which are vital to prove the claims.
Several cyber experts at the symposium became frustrated late into the first day with not being provided with packet captures.
Mr. Merritt and Mr. Wiebe said the missing packet captures could be a result of either the format the data was sent in or they were withheld by the source of the information, Dennis L. Montgomery.
But the data Mr. Montgomery sent contains no packet captures and cannot be used to validate Mr. Lindell’s marquee theory, which he planned to unveil at the symposium, said the two experts [Wiebe and Merritt].

Adding insult to injury, those two experts would seem to be in line for a hefty payday — $5 million! — for revealing that Lindell’s data isn’t valid. But Merritt said the offer is no longer on the table.

On 8/8/2021 at 1:34 PM, 100 1 said:

The pillow guy just happens to have the cyberdata of votes switching to Biden in real time from Pcaps  the space force captured.

Why don't you prove the pillow guy wrong and claim the 5m?.

What? No Pcaps from Space Force?

On 8/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, 100 1 said:

The Brains trust will make Ohakaman look an idiot again next week.

Irrefutable evedence of massive voter fraud  will be revealed next week and all the cyber experts, politicians and journalists will be there to scrutinize it.

SPACE FORCE

Team Trump have it all 

Still waiting