RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Anyone who gives the My Pillow moron any time…..well, you know the rest……😆

The pillow guy just happens to have the cyberdata of votes switching to Biden in real time from Pcaps  the space force captured.

Why don't you prove the pillow guy wrong and claim the 5m?.

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Who told you that?

Please post the info

You did. You said it would go down in August, and it's been public ally stated that the 10th or 11th were the most likely dates. I said I'd see you here on the 12th. This was last month sometime. You're saying Trump isn't going to be reinstated in august now? Is Hilary going to be arrested? 

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

The pillow guy just happens to have the cyberdata of votes switching to Biden in real time from Pcaps  the space force captured.

It's an incredibly amazing story isn't it. Really. 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Hey if Trump is back this time next week hes redeemed 😜

I would agree with that. But only if it's official, and not just an announcement by Mr Pillow or Trump himself. His name is 100 1, and overall that's about his strike rate. 1 in a hundred. He must be due one, but if he's right about the Trump reinstatement then that's a biggie. That'd be worth 2 points, but I don't see it happening, do you? 

5 hours ago, Idolmite said:

I would agree with that. But only if it's official, and not just an announcement by Mr Pillow or Trump himself. His name is 100 1, and overall that's about his strike rate. 1 in a hundred. He must be due one, but if he's right about the Trump reinstatement then that's a biggie. That'd be worth 2 points, but I don't see it happening, do you? 

After witnessing the way Masks were being used at the Olympics anythings possible Brother 😆

The World has gone mad,and within a Democratic system the erosion  of ‘Common sense ‘ spells Disaster 😑 Add to that Communist China are Ramping up their Military might while at the same time making and distributing ‘experimental Vaccines’ for something that was created in their own Lab 🙄

Blueanytime doesnt see this as a problem, hes more concerned about his elderly neighbours flatulence 😆

13 hours ago, Gruff said:

After witnessing the way Masks were being used at the Olympics anythings possible Brother 😆

The World has gone mad,and within a Democratic system the erosion  of ‘Common sense ‘ spells Disaster 😑 Add to that Communist China are Ramping up their Military might while at the same time making and distributing ‘experimental Vaccines’ for something that was created in their own Lab 🙄

Blueanytime doesnt see this as a problem, hes more concerned about his elderly neighbours flatulence 😆

Flatulence is something everybody should be concerned with, whether you're the giver or receiver. Underestimate at your peril. 

3 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Flatulence is something everybody should be concerned with, whether you're the giver or receiver. Underestimate at your peril. 

Not a trifling issue. In spite of the prevailing shortage of accommodation it is "preferable enterically to have an empty house rather than a bad tenant".

On 8/8/2021 at 4:59 PM, Idolmite said:

You did. You said it would go down in August, and it's been public ally stated that the 10th or 11th were the most likely dates. I said I'd see you here on the 12th. This was last month sometime. You're saying Trump isn't going to be reinstated in august now? Is Hilary going to be arrested? 

Maybe you can show us all here where I said Trump will be reinstated in August.

You can't because you are all shit.

What i said was Mike Lindell will show the space force cyber data of the election hacking on Aug 10,11, 12  ...which he will

I also said the official report from the Maricopa Forensic is supposed to come out in August.

Now stop making shit up like idiot you are.

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Maybe you can show us all here where I said Trump will be reinstated in August.

You can't because you are all shit.

What i said was Mike Lindell will show the space force cyber data of the election hacking on Aug 10,11, 12  ...which he will

I also said the official report from the Maricopa Forensic is supposed to come out in August.

Now stop making shit up like idiot you are.

But the pillow guy did, and you're relying on the pillow guy to save the world, so 1 + 1 = 100 1 wrong again

Haha

Betwwen Avenatti and Cuomo if you are CNN's next president you are more likely to end up in jail than in the Oval office.

Cuomo is a MSM distrction from the election fraud symposium

Enjoy the show

On 8/8/2021 at 1:34 PM, 100 1 said:

Real bright boy this one……:rolleyes:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/06/politics/mike-lindell-mypillow-2020-election/index.html

30 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

But, but but.............they've got video of it happening "in real time". Hundy has promised us. Over and over. And today is August 11th, the day QAnon assured us Trump would be reinstated. Surely Hokey Mai, Hundy hasn't been wrong all this time? 

He's hung his entire credibly on this? Even Gruff has said his credibility is at rock bottom. Yet The Pillow Man has nothing. Yes, I watched a bit of the Lindell video and the went balls out into the voter machines having modems. But without being connected to the Internet a modem is like a chocolate teapot. You can look at it but don't expect it to do anything. Yes, thousands of people believe the Pillow Case, but that is only because they can't handle that Trump lost the election and the Pillow Case was their only chance of salvation. So 3 days symposium + 1 Pillow Case = Zero, Zilch, Sweet FA. 

I must say, another website that I'm on (nothing to do with sports or racing), after failing to do anything about such clowns for years, has finally given them all a holiday 2-3 weeks ago. Nobody seems to know for how long, but it's been bliss. 

18 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I must say, another website that I'm on (nothing to do with sports or racing), after failing to do anything about such clowns for years, has finally given them all a holiday 2-3 weeks ago. Nobody seems to know for how long, but it's been bliss. 

Well if the alternative opinion was shut down on this site Idolmite you might as well fold up your tent and head for the hills because the only input you have is to abuse posters personally and introduce no scholarship of your own. As I have said before your relevance is displayed in your approval ratings and self diagnosis that you "should be retired".

23 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Well if the alternative opinion was shut down on this site Idolmite you might as well fold up your tent and head for the hills because the only input you have is to abuse posters personally and introduce no scholarship of your own. As I have said before your relevance is displayed in your approval ratings and self diagnosis that you "should be retired".

I must update that. I am now retired. 

All the approval ratings mean here is that the rednecks stick together, there's an abundance of them in racing, and I can assure you it's nothing to be proud of. 

What happened here is pretty simple: Lindell got confronted with facts. Facts that not only said that votes weren't changed in the last election but also that they simply could not be changed in the way he is alleging because voting machines are not connected to the internet -- for safety and security reasons. 

And Lindell folded like an inexpensive suit. A really, really cheap one.