RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 7/29/2021 at 3:04 PM, 6xes said:

well if integrity and honesty is not high on your list of Values...

it is understandable, you would therefore scoff&make a mockery of the result

Suggest you have a look at the Evangelists who supported Trump…who said it was “God’s will” and “pre ordained” that he would win…

Then the furious back pedalling when it didn’t happen…..God apparently changed his mind and didn’t bother telling these charlatans…:rolleyes:

Integrity and Honesty…..????!!! They wouldn’t have a relationship with either……..but that’s probably news to you.

22 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Start with funding the mongrel Mob

locking down healthy people

defunding the police

Opening up the borders

Not wanting to investigate election fraud

Door to door vaccinations 

Encouraging Antifa, BLM to run riot

Vaccine passpoets

Hiding covid cures

Embracing fake climate change 

How many thousand du you want.?

Or are things normal in fairyland?

And links to the articles you have listed. Thanks. Appreciate 🙂

6 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Articles?  real articles or fake news articles?

Try going back on the threads. Plenty info there

-101. Articles not threads. There is a difference.

3 minutes ago, JOT said:

What 2???

He's joking........albeit unintentionally. He really does think X22 and QAnon are 'news sources'. 

You'll have to excuse 100 1. That's what 5 years living down a rabbit hole - with no fresh air and no sunlight - does to a man's brain

qanon.pub

Start at post 1 and go through to post 4953

Biggest intel drop in history

Rememder all the posts are out of order  and often eventuate at exactly 2 or 3 year deltas. Future proves past

Don't worry they have been scrutinised by the smartest brains on the planet and will answer all the questions to what is happwening in the world today.

Just now, Idolmite said:

He's joking........albeit unintentionally. He really does think X22 and QAnon are 'news sources'. 

You'll have to excuse 100 1. That's what 5 years living down a rabbit hole - with no fresh air and no sunlight - does to a man's brain

This brainless twit is so dumb he got vaccinated because he thought the PCR tests were real

10 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

qanon.pub

Start at post 1 and go through to post 4953

Biggest intel drop in history

Rememder all the posts are out of order  and often eventuate at exactly 2 or 3 year deltas. Future proves past

Don't worry they have been scrutinised by the smartest brains on the planet and will answer all the questions to what is happwening in the world today.

Oh shit. This is one of the funnies post I have read. 
I work in big data and if I had to stand in front of my client and convince them that source for their investment was based on social media will fuck me, I would be un-employable unless I find enough dumb shits to toe the line. 
Sorry -101

5 minutes ago, JOT said:

Oh shit. This is one of the funnies post I have read. 
I work in big data and if I had to stand in front of my client and convince them that source for their investment was based on social media will fuck me, I would be un-employable unless I find enough dumb shits to toe the line. 
Sorry -101

Another brainwashed who won't investigate.

Come back next month when the world finds out Biden cheated and was never president.

Let me know what your clients thinks of you.then.

4 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Come back next month when the world finds out Biden cheated and was never president.

My clients love me because I present them with the facts and truth. (and it pays my wage).

Come on -101, give me the real links to the source of the truth, not jumble mumble your trying to sell.

4 minutes ago, JOT said:

My clients love me because I present them with the facts and truth. (and it pays my wage).

Come on -101, give me the real links to the source of the truth, not jumble mumble your trying to sell.

lazy prick 

I told you....read them

What is your source of truth?

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

lazy prick 

I told you....read them

What is your source of truth?

Oh shit you make laugh -101. I'll take that comment as a badge. Come on, tell me about funding for mongrel mob. It was top of your list?

35 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

I'll see you back here, August 12th okay?

3 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Didnt answer my question

Oh no you want to play you go first. Shit -101 stop being a fucking kid. I know its hard when you get challenge.  

17 hours ago, JOT said:

Oh no you want to play you go first. Shit -101 stop being a fucking kid. I know its hard when you get challenge.  

Don’t waste your time with the Village Idiot JOT.

We’ve been trying to make some sense of his posts for four years…..Q Anon, Twitter and any conspiracy site/pusher are his “sources”..

A long lost cause…..so far down the hole these morons can’t back down now…….:rolleyes:

21 hours ago, 100 1 said:

This brainless twit is so dumb he got vaccinated because he thought the PCR tests were real

Hey Fuckwit... you're hero Trump, the sacked POTUS, had his Covid19 vaccination in January this year. By your reckoning that makes him a dumb-arse too😉

Fuck, you're as handy as a chocolate teapot. 

On 7/30/2021 at 3:15 PM, Ohokaman said:

Suggest you have a look at the Evangelists who supported Trump…who said it was “God’s will” and “pre ordained” that he would win…

Then the furious back pedalling when it didn’t happen…..God apparently changed his mind and didn’t bother telling these charlatans…:rolleyes:

Integrity and Honesty…..????!!! They wouldn’t have a relationship with either……..but that’s probably news to you.

It is Gods will, as you state that Trump be President again, like it was spoken by the prophets and evangelicals.....

people who support Trump need not walk back their words... especially when cheating and the stealing of the election took place...

The Great Victory is still in sight....

and justice will prevail.

The evangelicals and Trump supporters know, its only a matter of time before the end of the charade....

time is permitted to every unrighteous man to come correct... anyone caught doing wrong when the changeover takes place... will inevitably lead to a punishment for them.

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

It is Gods will, as you state that Trump be President again, like it was spoken by the prophets and evangelicals.....

people who support Trump need not walk back their words... especially when cheating and the stealing of the election took place...

The Great Victory is still in sight....

and justice will prevail.

The evangelicals and Trump supporters know, its only a matter of time before the end of the charade....

time is permitted to every unrighteous man to come correct... anyone caught doing wrong when the changeover takes place... will inevitably lead to a punishment for them.

Good grief. Really?

10 hours ago, 6xes said:

Yes and they will be exposed of the Fraudulent election practices!!

They already have but they are ready to show the  brainwashed 

Biggest sting op in history

This without the cyberattacks flipping millions of votes to Biden

Team Trump have caught em all